Thread: What are you playing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)

cleaned up our guest room and completely re-arranged everything now that our friend jon moved out and bought our extra bed. turned it into a gaming & exercise room. really lucky that the CRT has component video, since the ps2, wii, & blu-ray player will be connected as such (need to grab an input switch). the NES, SNES, N64, & gamecube will all be on composite a/v (also need to grab an input switch for those).

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post

cleaned up our guest room and completely re-arranged everything now that our friend jon moved out and bought our extra bed. turned it into a gaming & exercise room. really lucky that the CRT has component video, since the ps2, wii, & blu-ray player will be connected as such (need to grab an input switch). the NES, SNES, N64, & gamecube will all be on composite a/v (also need to grab an input switch for those).
    Nice choice, Super Metroid is one of the best games ever made.

You should look into getting a SCART cable for the SNES, I have one for mine along with a box that converts the signal to component and on CRTs it looks UNFREAKINBELIEVABLE. Best investment for a video game console ive ever made.

Speaking of best games ever, ive been playing Borderlands 2 again, having not really touched it since the first Destiny came out. What a rewarding game to play, i feel bad for forgetting how awesome it is!