Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86
Results 2,551 to 2,564 of 2564

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Yeah, I'm playing through Tools of Destruction right now. A fun ride. Think I'll download Quest for Booty from the store for the sake of story completion. Already bought A Crack in Time. Thanks for the recommendation!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    SotN soundtrack is God-tier. So is Super Metroid for that matter...

Dark Souls/Bloodborne's soundtracks are also God-tier.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Speaking of Bloodborne, I'm thinking of replaying it again. I've only been through the DLC once (main game maybe twice).

SOOO GOOD.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    SotN soundtrack is God-tier. So is Super Metroid for that matter...

Dark Souls/Bloodborne's soundtracks are also God-tier.
    I would also like to add Neir Automata's to that list, it's so very very good!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Far Cry Primal

Can anyone suggest any survival games for the Xbox one or xbox 360 backwards compatible games?

Mentioned
    343 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    I would also like to add Neir Automata's to that list, it's so very very good!
    When I was deep into it, I was loving it, but then I got stuck... took a break, and now I have no idea where the hell I am and I have no idea how to even look up where to go next...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    When I was deep into it, I was loving it, but then I got stuck... took a break, and now I have no idea where the hell I am and I have no idea how to even look up where to go next...
    I got to the "Robot Tree Area" then I quit.

Mentioned
    343 Post(s)
    Yeah I finished some robot amusement park area and then... I don't even know. Maybe I should just start over

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Yeah I finished some robot amusement park area and then... I don't even know. Maybe I should just start over
    Yeah that's right when I quit.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Pretty sure after the amusement park you have to visit Pascal, do some missions for them and then go back to the first area after it gets attacked...i think. Also i think that's the first playthrough route (i played through it several times and each was different!)

Mentioned
    343 Post(s)
    I was a little past that point I guess in Nier. I finally figured out where I need to go, at least enough to google around and give me some grounding. I just got the "Iron Will" trophy, so I guess that is the story-related trophy for where I'm at.

Mentioned
    343 Post(s)
    Ok, so I've now beaten my first play through of Nier, and I'm now past the robot village part in play through 2...

I'm not going to say it's a bad game, but I don't see the magic that others seem to. The combat in general seems to get a little repetitious and often over-easy, especially once the hacking technique comes in. My favorite parts were the flying segments, and I loved the music. I'm still split on how I feel about the aesthetics... the character designs irk me a little, and the Adam/Eve villains seem a little silly to me? I did like the look of the robots, and the world (despite being really samey) was awesome to trek around in.

I keep waiting for the eureka moment where this becomes one of my favorite games of all time, and I just don't think it's coming for me anymore.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Picked up Xenoblade 2 and Dragon Quest 8. On top of that I'm crawling through persona 4.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Lots of this procedural roguelike FPS called Strafe, kinda voxelly like Minecraft and it's tough as a bastard... one of those games where you start back at the beginning if you die.