Page 54 of 129 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 3846

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Batman Arkham City. I'm really enjoying it, kinda wished I picked up a while ago.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Metro: Last Light Redux. Picked up Mirrors Edge and RE: Code Veronica X because of the flash sale this weekend. Never beat either of those.

Hoping to pick up The Evil Within sometime soon.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Final Fantasy 7 on me Vita.. also Vib Ribbon.. But mostly FF7.. was going to write a blog reflecting on the the game every 3-4 hours or so.. Referencing it with when I first played it (in 1998!) and now.. but realised that maybe hoping a bit much from my work ethic and ability to get distracted by other games after about 8 hours with anything...

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Resident Evil 4 on a PS2 an old friend mailed me.
    It's my first RE game....first PS2 game now that i think of it.

I also ordered Castlevania: SOTN (my favorite game of all time) and Tekken Tag Team (Tekken being, to me, the only fighting game that matters.) I can't fucking WAIT to get them!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Just getting into Shadows of Mordor, and its pretty fun so far. There are some unique game mechanics like the nemesis system that seem crazy on paper, but are pulled off quite well. This game is turning out to be a black hole for my free time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just finished playing the complete first season of the Walking Dead. Heard many good things about it so I decided to pick up the first and second seasons on PSN. Very good game exceeded my expectations. There are few issues here and there but overall it was a very satisfying experience. I liked a game like Heavy Rain and this played along the same lines of the whole interactive drama thingy, so I had no problems with the game play. Great story and how adorable is Clementine? If you haven't played it but are on the fence bout it or want to the first season contains 5 episodes and the special episode 400 Days, playing all those will probably take you about 12 to 13 hours. I believe every episode outside the last one and 400 Days are about 2 1/2 hours long. Looking at How Long to Beat, it seems like the episodes in the second season are shorter with none being over 1 1/2 kinda of sad wonder what made them cut down. Oh well should be great to continue the story.

This was my first Telltale game but am now looking forward to season 2 and most likely will get the Wolf Among Us since I have heard nothing but good things about that game too.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Picked up Race The Sun on PSN. basically a geometric 3d endless runner.. its pretty intense. Very hard, but then I've discussed before, I tend to suck at most games...
    Otherwise still chopping away at Minecraft PS4 and a bit of Destiny (level 18 Hunter now). Had some friends over too and got to play some SportsFriends, which I highly recommend. Super Pole Riders is ridiculous.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Just bought a Xbox One this weekend and I picked up NBA 2K15 to go with it. Kinda wishing I had picked up Alien: Isolation instead.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Playing the first Borderlands right now. Coming from completing the three Bioshock games to playing this really bores me out. Some of the quest are so stupid. I hope it starts to gain momentum.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Borderlands 2 is so much better.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Borderlands 2 is so much better.
    I hope so.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Finished the second season of the Walking Dead. Good season overall but I felt the story in the first season was a bit stronger and more cohesive, part of the issue I think was TellTale skimping on the time of the episodes. For the most part episodes in the first season were about 2 1/2 hours long I think outside the last episode and 400 Days, in contrast all but one episode were 1 1/2 hours seems like they rushed the story a bit in some parts do to no having the same amount of time to work with. Hope for season 3 whenever that comes out that they go back towards the longer episodes but I wouldn't be surprised if it stayed the same since those guys have two other games in the works. Great game overall though enjoyed every minute of it for the most part, man are there a lot of unlikable people in that series and I wonder where the third season will continue from but come one TellTale give us at least episodes closer to the length of the first season again. Worth checking out for sure! Fun addictive story!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Last few missions of Destiny. Then its off to the great trade-in in the sky. I like it, the combat is great, the details (the jetbikes!!) are lovely, the game is stunning to look at. But I don't give a damn about picking up loot or being ripped off for DLC (£20?! seriously? back in my day, when expansion packs were like Opposing force blah blah).
    Not sure what I want to actually invest in next though. Seriously underwhelmed by all the holiday titles this year. In fact the only game I kinda liked the look of is Sunset Overdrive, but alas, I'm not buying an Xbox for one game. Shadow of Mordor looks ok, but I'm sure that will be cheap soon, so yeah.. colour me puzzled. I want a big, open RPG, that is bright and colourful, not too complex, but has depth, but isn't a JRPG number cruncher... is that too much to ask?!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Next month has a few releases for me. Assassin's Creed, Dragon Age, and Farcry. After that, not much else until probably spring. Very slow year. Highly recommend Mordor. Very, very fun game. Whether you wait, or not, it's a must.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    WWE 2K15. Now I can have the triple threat I always wanted between Sting, the Undertaker and Bray Wyatt. Aww yiss

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Very slow year.
    Hahahahahahaha seriously?

After Halo I'm done for this year, finally.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Hahahahahahaha seriously?

After Halo I'm done for this year, finally.
    For me, it is. Unless I'm forgetting about something.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    For me, it is. Unless I'm forgetting about something.
    Just naming random shit:

Call of Duty Advance Warfare
    Sunset Overdrive
    Assassin's Creed Unity
    Halo: Master Chief Collection
    Far Cry 4
    Destiny
    Killer Instinct Season 2
    Infamous Second Son
    Resogun
    The Evil Within
    Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
    Trials Fusion
    Watch_dogs
    Thief
    Forza Horizon 2
    The Crew

Shit ton of indie and id@xbox games on both consoles.

Etc etc etc etc. I think that's a lot and with some variety this year. Better than last year, in my opinion.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I don't have an Xbox One. So you can scratch a few off that list. I'm probably passing on CoD. Unless I hear miraculous things about it, like, it being an actual new game. I can only buy the same thing so many times.

compared to last year, it has been slow for me. Maybe it just hasn't been an appealing year. I haven't bought too many games this year.

Infamous
    Ground Zeroes
    Shadow of Mordor
    Destiny (which I don't own any more )
    Fifa 15
    NHL 15
    Evil Within
    Watch Dogs

I'm not counting games I got for free (resogun, etc).
    Last edited by Piko; 11-02-2014 at 05:17 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Most of the titles that I've bought this year (I can count them on one hand) have either been indies (the best probably being Transistor) or free PS Plus ones. Destiny was my biggest purchase in months. I'm not actually complaining, I honestly think that if people keep up with a game-consumption rate like they currently do, no-one will end up happy and people just rabidly grab for the next big game, selling off their copies of the older ones. I'm looking at the 'big' titles this fall and really, only the Xbox has managed to put a new franchise out (Sunset), with all of Sony's big titles pushed to next year (or having issues *cough*DriveClub*cough*. It makes it seem like the two big consoles could have done with.. oh maybe another year in development, just so they could launch with what has come out over the past 12 months. Sony's done well with marketing and their openess, but their first party really seems to have dropped the ball, or just hasn't come up with the goods yet. I'm curious what they will have at their December Playstation event...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I beat the new Borderlands last night, a lot of fun. I was a little worried about Gearbox not being lead developer on it but it turned out really well. The whole backstory with Jack and how he turned out the way he is in the second game was pretty cool, lots of really good boss fights as well. A friend jumped into my game and dropped a bunch of level 27 legendaries so when I hit that level I flew through the end of the game.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Now that I think about it, I forgot about the indies. Transistor, Child of Light, etc.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Deadliest Warrior & Injustice: Gods Among us.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I want a ps4 and the Alien: Isolation game now!
    Last edited by Maul; 11-04-2014 at 07:15 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hyrule Warriors.

I've missed Dynasty Warriors games, haven't played one since 4: Empires on the PS2. Love em.

I also played the original Castlevania on NES recently, got to Dracula and got destroyed for about an hour before finally giving up. It was brutal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Advanced Warfare! Fuck the haters!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I got into the closed beta for the Crew. I'll give a go.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiah View Post
    Advanced Warfare! Fuck the haters!
    I'm considering picking it up sooner or later. In the mood for a shooter. May (or may not be) the same game as always, but it's been long enough of a break for me.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I got it, MP is good. I hated the MP in Ghosts

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Got Bayonetta 2. Really awesome so far, but I know it'll get hard as hell down the line. Its one of those 'gamer's games' thats gonna test my metal.