Page 53 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 3845

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Going through GTA: Vice City, my personal favorite!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiah View Post
    I'm a lvl 33 thamaturge and I'm not looking forward to end game stuff like the Binding Coil because I've heard that's when people start becoming elitist dicks if you don't know it. I understand the reasoning I just hope it's not a rocky transition like I've heard it can be.
    Finally ran my first raid (crystal tower). Many elitist dicks, heh. Most lvl 50 dungeon parties are cool. Raid parties? Not so much. many complainers. Some would try to vote to abandon every few minutes (after waiting an hour to queue). Very obnoxious. Need to get my ilvl up before running other raids. Worried about the raid parties though, heh.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Finished the campaign of inFamous First Light last night. The story was actually better than Second Son and I think Fetch is a better fleshed out character than Delsin, that's not supposed to happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I want to replay the Mass Effect trilogy so bad, I just don't know if I want to make that kind of commitment.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Receiver, very odd little game.

I haven't found any audio tapes yet, the turrets always taking me out lol

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darktemplar007 View Post
    I want to replay the Mass Effect trilogy so bad, I just don't know if I want to make that kind of commitment.
    I sometimes think about doing that, but then I think about driving around on planets again in the first one, then the desire fades away. I'll do it someday, though.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Forza Horizon 2 Demo

It's so awesome. I loved the first game and this one is even better. It's like a perfect mashup of Forza 5 and Horizon. <3

Definite buy.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Super Smash Bros and Super Mario Bros on Nintendo 3DS. I think it’s cool how they’ve ported SSB to a handheld and it works just as well as on the N64, GameCube, etc.

Detroit-ish Area Bacon Taste: Deliciously Maple
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Minecraft. Anyone play on PC that would like to get on a rather relaxed, building-centric SMP server?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    FIFA 15 on XBox 360.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    This week I finished up Metro 2033 Redux as well as Season 2 episode 5 of The Walking Dead.

This weekend I plan on starting on Resident Evil Revelations.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone want to play Facebook Battleship with me?

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
    p4a. Was already great, but this sequel is somehow an immense improvement to an already fantastic fighter. Everything is smoother, including matchmaking, animations.... There are almost twice as many characters, each of which STILL manages to stand out as unique,and STILL bring interesting individual mechanics to the game. Characters that already existed have been rebalanced and tinkered with to be more fun.

Everything is so much better than its predecessor. Wow.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Starcraft 2, "Wings of Liberty" mostly, i almost finished all missions and i'm considering buying the expansion, but maybe i'll wait a bit till i do it...

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedest View Post
    Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
    p4a. Was already great, but this sequel is somehow an immense improvement to an already fantastic fighter. Everything is smoother, including matchmaking, animations.... There are almost twice as many characters, each of which STILL manages to stand out as unique,and STILL bring interesting individual mechanics to the game. Characters that already existed have been rebalanced and tinkered with to be more fun.

Everything is so much better than its predecessor. Wow.
    Agreed. I'm absolutely loving Ultimax right now. I'm just mad that my main Akihiko got a major nerf. He does nowhere near the amount of damage he used to in Arena. Regardless though it's still a really awesome. I'm really liking the new characters too. Especially Yukari, Marie and Adachi. I might make Yukari my second main instead of Rise. I haven't touched online yet just because I've been tearing up trophy whoring and getting score attack and arcade mode stuff out of the way first. If you want to play a few matches send me an invite.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Picked up a cheap PSN game called Futuridium EP HD blah blah... whatever.. its basically a score attack retro 3d Starfox-ish little game. And its really fun. And pretty. and fun. Oh and really hard. I've come to accept I suck at most games.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Diablo 2 with a widescreen mod. It actually makes game look better, but too bad about the batshit fov.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    Agreed. I'm absolutely loving Ultimax right now. I'm just mad that my main Akihiko got a major nerf. He does nowhere near the amount of damage he used to in Arena. Regardless though it's still a really awesome. I'm really liking the new characters too. Especially Yukari, Marie and Adachi. I might make Yukari my second main instead of Rise. I haven't touched online yet just because I've been tearing up trophy whoring and getting score attack and arcade mode stuff out of the way first. If you want to play a few matches send me an invite.
    I will!

You should try online. The matchnaking system is actually very very good. And you can do other things while you look for opponents.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Smash Bros 3DS is awesome. The controls translate surprisingly well and its a perfect pick-up-and-play-while-you-take-a-shit game.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Slowly going through X-Men: Legends. Pretty cool game imo. I'll buy the Rise of Apocalypse sequel and the Marvel Ultimate Alliance if I really dig the experience since it's the same type of game, an action RPG it's called,I think. PS2 can still hold a candle to the future generations!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maul View Post
    Slowly going through X-Men: Legends. Pretty cool game imo. I'll buy the Rise of Apocalypse sequel and the Marvel Ultimate Alliance if I really dig the experience since it's the same type of game, an action RPG it's called,I think. PS2 can still hold a candle to the future generations!
    Both the X-Men: Legends games are awesome, played the shit out of those in college. Never played Ultimate Alliance but the sequel on PS3/360 was really good.

Back into Final Fantasy X HD. A little over 60 hours played and I'm only now nearing the end of the game. There is so much other crap to do that is distracting me from progressing. Once I get the airship I'll probably mop up some things before I even beat it. Love this game.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Haven't played anything for a few weeks but I'm eagerly awaiting The Evil Within coming out October 14th. Honestly, it's been damn near ten years since I've been this excited for a game. I love survival horror and this looks like the game survival horror enthusiasts have been anticipating for a very, very long time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Been playing nhl 15 a lot just now, trying to get used to the skill stick controls (over hybrid) will be a while before I try any online games so I can get used to the different buttons

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Drive Club! A lot of fun with this one, also picking up Alien after work, can't wait!

EDIT: Alien - holy shit
    Last edited by bruised; 10-08-2014 at 12:29 AM.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Sat through my first two hours of Alien: Isolation and wow, this is already a great! I still haven't seen the Alien yet, but it already made its first kill. This one looks really, really good although it's hard as hell and I can already sense that it might wear off during its 15+ hours of reported gameplay.

The graphics are a bit mixed. Particle effects, dust, fire etc all look pretty amazing but some characters already go into uncanny valley and some controls are a bit clunky. Either way, the sound is what drives this game and you insane. The overall design as amazing aswell and definitely a worthy successor to them movie alone for these aspects.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Sat through my first two hours of Alien: Isolation and wow, this is already a great! I still haven't seen the Alien yet, but it already made its first kill. This one looks really, really good although it's hard as hell and I can already sense that it might wear off during its 15+ hours of reported gameplay.

The graphics are a bit mixed. Particle effects, dust, fire etc all look pretty amazing but some characters already go into uncanny valley and some controls are a bit clunky. Either way, the sound is what drives this game and you insane. The overall design as amazing aswell and definitely a worthy successor to them movie alone for these aspects.
    Yeah, the sound is ace. I only play with headphones on, and at night if I can.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    So am I but right now it has become really fucking frustrating. I play at medium and that goddamn Alien gets me every time. I even tried to play with cheats but yeah, there is nothing to stop the Alien. You can throw 99 noisemakers at it, but it will still get you, if you walkt by too fast. Still, that game rocks the shit out of me and I actually really get nervous playing it, even after having seen the movies for 100 times already. And those androids? Big fuck you to those guys! "tut tut, let me help you!"

I just love how the Alien crawls down from the ceiling. The music is perfect every time it's there.

Alien 3 is actually on German television tonight. Think I'll watch it since it's visually my favorite Alien movie and I'm on a Fincher wave right now.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Started Borderlands The Pre-Sequel last night. More of the same but it's Borderlands so I love it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    So am I but right now it has become really fucking frustrating. I play at medium and that goddamn Alien gets me every time. I even tried to play with cheats but yeah, there is nothing to stop the Alien. You can throw 99 noisemakers at it, but it will still get you, if you walkt by too fast. Still, that game rocks the shit out of me and I actually really get nervous playing it, even after having seen the movies for 100 times already. And those androids? Big fuck you to those guys! "tut tut, let me help you!"

I just love how the Alien crawls down from the ceiling. The music is perfect every time it's there.

Alien 3 is actually on German television tonight. Think I'll watch it since it's visually my favorite Alien movie and I'm on a Fincher wave right now.
    i started trying it on hard from the get go and it's been a very brutal experience. everytime i do anything other than just stand i get killed. so...might lower it just so i can open doors and stuff. ace game though. atmosphere is amazing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I should be playing Wasteland 2, but college is sapping up my gaming time.