Thread: Nintendo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    I just got my hands on a Super NES Classic (the European model) and I am freaking loving it!
    I just might hack it and add all the Donkey Kong and Earthbound games to make it complete for me.
    I can't wait to pre-order (and hopefully ships) the NES Classic 2018 and get my hands on it.
    I wonder if I could import the Gold Japanese edition of the 50th anniversary NES Classic and hopefully it won't be way to cost prohibitive.
    I'm really, really, tempted to buy a Switch but I'm holding off on it for the inevitable Smash bundle.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ziltoid View Post
    I just got my hands on a Super NES Classic (the European model) and I am freaking loving it!
    I just might hack it and add all the Donkey Kong and Earthbound games to make it complete for me.
    I can't wait to pre-order (and hopefully ships) the NES Classic 2018 and get my hands on it.
    I wonder if I could import the Gold Japanese edition of the 50th anniversary NES Classic and hopefully it won't be way to cost prohibitive.
    I'm really, really, tempted to buy a Switch but I'm holding off on it for the inevitable Smash bundle.
    I bought one earlier this year and did the USB hack. I love it, I have all of the arcade games I really wanted on there, PSX, Genesis, etc. It's nice to have something simple around to play for nostalgia's sake...and it's more authentic than a Pi.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    I bought one earlier this year and did the USB hack. I love it, I have all of the arcade games I really wanted on there, PSX, Genesis, etc. It's nice to have something simple around to play for nostalgia's sake...and it's more authentic than a Pi.
    That's amazing! Unfortunately I don't trust myself to not majorly fuck something up with that lol. My SNES Classic lives at work though, pretty much just play it on holidays and weekends when I can get away with it.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    Which hack? And how easy was it? I have one and I want to do it but I don't want to buy another one either, you know.