Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Nintendo

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    40+ hours into BOTW. Extremely happy with both the game and the Switch hardware. It has single highhandedly re-ignited my love for single player games (I play a lot of Overwatch). Can't wait to play a lot of the upcoming indie games.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Yeah, tax isn't typically included in the advertised price, and not all things are taxed (some grocery items, particularly). Every state is different, too. Like Michigan's is only 6%. Just something you have to account for when you check out.
    Not only is every state different, some cities are different from the rest of their state. I didn't realize this until I moved from NY to Philly for a few years.
    NY is 8%
    PA is 6%
    Philly, in PA, is 8%
    I didn't have a problem with this, since I was used to 8% on everything.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I aaalmost bought the second-hand Switch. Decided against it to see if I could get one at Game Stop, but when I called this morning they told me that not only did the shipment not come in today, but there were also more people lined up than they even had Switches for. Which I expected, but I was hoping demand wouldn't be that crazy HERE that early for this. I think unless a crazy good deal pops up again, I'll just bide my time until I can get one retail. As long as I get to play BOTW before the Zelda symphony orchestra show in October, I'm good!

It does make me happy to see all this positive feedback regarding BOTW and the Switch itself, though! Can't wait to have one.
    Last edited by Alrea; 03-23-2017 at 11:53 PM.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    So GameStop.com has the bundles up for sale and I've read that people end up returning the extra items they don't want since GS just itemizes everything individually on the receipt. I say go that route if you don't want to have to wait for a month or so for restocks

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    I'm just so glad that Nintendo's customer service is doing such a great job with handling the cases of defunct systems/controllers getting out there. They're owning it and doing overnight shipping replacements for the left joycon problems. Any new system launch, especially this different of a system from the previous, is going to have hardware problems at first. I'll never forget the 360 disc scratch and red ring issues that Microsoft NEVER did anything about.