Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I haven't followed ANYTHING about the Wii U. Some of the questions I would have:

Can I play my wii games on it? Is the Wii U higher resolution than the Wii? If yes to both, how will my Wii games look on it?
    Can I use my existing Wii remotes?

I am thinking about picking one up if I ever see one, but I mainly only play multiplayer games when I have friends over, and really don't want to spend a bunch of money buying 3 more remotes again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I just answered some of my questions by going to the Wiki page. Doesn't look like I'd be able to use my old wii remotes as I never got any of the Wii remote Plus ones.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Re: Nintendo

The Wii remote question depends on the game. Some need motion plus some don't.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Yeah, the wiimote situation is kind of odd, The old remotes seem to work most of the time, but every now and then a game will tell you to add on the motion plus adapter.

For instance, the regular wiimote works fine for New Super Mario Bros U, and for alot of Nintendoland, but it asked the wii motion plus adaptor to be attatched for the Metroid Blast mini game.

If you look on the back of the gamebox, it should tell you what controls are needed to play the game. The Nintendoland one shows a regular wiimote and then a motion plus icon as well, assuming you can use both.

I only had non motion plus ones as well, and I made the mistake of buying 3 brand new ones as well, and I may not need them. 2 are still in their packaging, so I might return them. You don't need to buy a all new wiimote, you can actually just by the wii motion adapter accessory (if you can find one) they are only $8-12 on eBay. I'm gonna scope out some used game stores around town for some, if I can get a couple cheap ones i'm just gonna use those and return the wii motion plus remotes I got.

Also, regarding friends lists and the "miiverse" Nintendo sure have hard sticks pretty far up their asses. There is a huge list of demands and contidions on what you can and cannot post and do online that if you fuck up, the block you. i was blocked for 2 reasons 1) I wrote a link to my youtube channel in my bio, and 2) apparently my "mii" was inappropriate to show to others... and I'm not sure why. It's a damn cartoon version of myself!! Just a guy with long hair and sunglasses. WTF Nintendo???

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just look at this: http://www.nintendo.com/wiimini?country=CA&lang=en/

I don't know why, but I think this looks SO SO good. Shame that it doesn't let you play Gamecube games. And it's Canada-exclusive for now.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    The fuckin' Power Glove!!!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dominik View Post
    Just look at this: http://www.nintendo.com/wiimini?country=CA&lang=en/

I don't know why, but I think this looks SO SO good. Shame that it doesn't let you play Gamecube games. And it's Canada-exclusive for now.
    Yeah, it looks pretty sweet, and it's only $99.99, but no Gamecube compatibility nor wi-fi is a little crappy. You could at least let them download old games to a hard drive. They may be missing out on a little money there...

And the Wizard...a full length movie that was a commercial for Nintendo. They really did rule the world back then:
    Last edited by poinoup; 11-27-2012 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Additions and subtractions.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poinoup View Post
    Yeah, it looks pretty sweet, and it's only $99.99, but no Gamecube compatibility nor wi-fi is a little crappy. You could at least let them download old games to a hard drive. They may be missing out on a little money there...
    Yeah, would have been pretty sweet to be able to play the Resident Evil 1 Remake on that Wii mini.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks for the insight! New Super Mario Bros U looks kind of fun. I really only play with multiplayer. Are the multiplayer features any different?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Trine 2 looks great. I played the first one on the PS3, so I'm looking forward to playing this one.
    The trailer is best watched in 720 or 1080.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Anyone played with the Wii U already and wants to share their thought?

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dominik View Post
    Anyone played with the Wii U already and wants to share their thought?
    I love it. The GamePad is higher resolution and lighter than I expected. My experience with that part of it has been perfect, it's designed very well and I wouldn't change a thing about it. The stereo speakers in it work better than I would have guessed too. I've mostly played the new Mario game and it's a blast. The fact that I can play that game on either the GamePad or the TV is nice for me since others may want to use the TV for other things. That can't be done in all games of course, but I'm playing Mario more on the pad than the TV.

Overall, it's a great system, I do worry about Nintendo's future though. Third party developers didn't give much of a shit about the Wii and I don't think many will care about the additional features of the Wii U. Sad for Nintendo and Nintendo fans. I hope I'm wrong.

Nintendoland is a blast with a room full of people. I can confirm this.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Everything the above poster said is true. Wii U is awesome! I love it and the 2 games he mentioned steal the show and are worth picking up ig you get a wii. Hope they release some new good games soon though, not sure how long these ones will last. I've been trying to take my time with Mario, but i'm already 50% through.

Nintendoland is much better witha group of people than playing alone. The multiplayer games are better than the single player ones, with Yoshi's fruit cart being an exception. That's a fun single player game.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Re: Nintendo

Just to add my two cents I loved being able to play Mario U on the gamepad while everyone was watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade. Nintendo Land is a blast. I love Pikmin Adventure and Donkey Kong Crash Course.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Findus View Post
    Trine 2 looks great. I played the first one on the PS3, so I'm looking forward to playing this one.
    The trailer is best watched in 720 or 1080.

I downloaded this and it's fun and beautiful on the Wii U. My nine year old daughter played for nearly two hours and seemed to enjoy it as much as I did.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Orrigional nintendo is where its at Mario/duckhunt combo cart. Too bad duckhunt doesnt work with these newfangeld tvs.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    This is epic!

Mega Man VS Street Fighter, an all new 8-bit style mega man game featuring 8 new bosses of... you guessed it, the Street Fighter Characters!
    Releasing as a free download for their 25th anniversary on Dec 17th!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is easily my favorite Zelda game since Majora's Mask, and I have completed every entry in the series (pretending CD-I doesn't exist). This takes everything that was wonderful about the top-down entries on NES, SNES and the Gameboys and refines it, puts a pretty coat on it, and adds the (albeit slightly) improved storytelling of the 3D entries. The dungeon designs are clever. They're a bit short, but each of the 7 real dungeons feels unique. The item rental/purchase system, which I was on the fence about, is actually pretty awesome. It really allows you to play the game at your own pace. For the first time in a long time, I had a blast exploring throughout the ENTIRE game, rather than feeling like I was being rushed through the story, and missing out on side-quests and heart pieces. I collected all of the heart pieces gradually, and by the time I was at the last dungeon, I was only missing 4 pieces of heart. Usually, Navi, Tatl, Fi, King of Lions, etc, are nagging me to complete the story and I get to the end missing half of the collectibles in the game and then it seems like a chore. Not so, here.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

I wish Nintendo would return to their former glory.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Wow that's a bit lame...

Nintendo's last good console was the N64. It was up to date, ahead of it's time and the last great 'old-time' console before discs took off (which the original PS began). It also had amazing games and great versatility.

I fully loved and enjoyed my Gamecube back in the day but it could not stack up the the PS2 and Xbox in their heyday. The Gamecube was and still is horribly underrated as a console though.

Wii was a step down and the Wii U is only expanding on that front.
    Totally disagree here. The Wii outsold all of Nintendo's older consoles and was their biggest success. Only the hardcore gamers complained about the Wii while games like Wii Fit and Wii Sports were huge hits. On the gaming messageboards they always bitch and moan about the Wii's success. So if anything, I'd say the Wii was their last brilliant console and everyone hates it for god knows what.

I hated the N64, that's ultimately where they screwed up with me. The controller was uncomfortable, and stuff like Mario and Donkey Kong certainty didn't mold well at all in the 3D form. The only staple series of Nintendo that made it well in 3D was Zelda. The fetch quest, collect-a-thon games have zero replay value. There was a few games I liked on the N64, but the library for the SNES and Wii was much better.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by renholder View Post
    The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is easily my favorite Zelda game since Majora's Mask, and I have completed every entry in the series (pretending CD-I doesn't exist). This takes everything that was wonderful about the top-down entries on NES, SNES and the Gameboys and refines it, puts a pretty coat on it, and adds the (albeit slightly) improved storytelling of the 3D entries. The dungeon designs are clever. They're a bit short, but each of the 7 real dungeons feels unique. The item rental/purchase system, which I was on the fence about, is actually pretty awesome. It really allows you to play the game at your own pace. For the first time in a long time, I had a blast exploring throughout the ENTIRE game, rather than feeling like I was being rushed through the story, and missing out on side-quests and heart pieces. I collected all of the heart pieces gradually, and by the time I was at the last dungeon, I was only missing 4 pieces of heart. Usually, Navi, Tatl, Fi, King of Lions, etc, are nagging me to complete the story and I get to the end missing half of the collectibles in the game and then it seems like a chore. Not so, here.
    I have mixed feelings with the recent Zelda game. On one hand, some of it is fun, but on the other hand it felt boring since it's basically the same old puzzlefests.

I've never been able to get into the whole puzzle obsession with Zelda. Some people argue that Zelda was always about puzzles but I disagree - the older games before Ocarina of Time were mazes. Sure they threw some shit out there in Link to the Past, but the games were still adventure and maze based. I had a very hard time getting through the original Zelda with no guides or anything cause the game was such a maze.
    I totally lost interest with Zelda as the years went by. Ocarina of Time was great but Majora's Mask disappointed me greatly, then the whole cartoony Wind Waker totally missed me, but I liked how Link Between Worlds looked.

But on the bright side, the wall gimmick and being able to do the dungeons in any order you want is a huge step up. I hate the dark palace one though with all those annoying puzzles with the lamps. That one stumped me a bit.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Gordon View Post
    Totally disagree here. The Wii outsold all of Nintendo's older consoles and was their biggest success. Only the hardcore gamers complained about the Wii while games like Wii Fit and Wii Sports were huge hits. On the gaming messageboards they always bitch and moan about the Wii's success. So if anything, I'd say the Wii was their last brilliant console and everyone hates it for god knows what.

I hated the N64, that's ultimately where they screwed up with me. The controller was uncomfortable, and stuff like Mario and Donkey Kong certainty didn't mold well at all in the 3D form. The only staple series of Nintendo that made it well in 3D was Zelda. The fetch quest, collect-a-thon games have zero replay value. There was a few games I liked on the N64, but the library for the SNES and Wii was much better.
    SNES is the best console they've ever released. N64 was the best cartridge driven system and the Gamecube as I stated, was the most underrated console ever released that was great.

As for the Wii, I don't give a rat's ass about motion controls. It's gimmicky "Get active and fit by playin' vidya gamez" schmaltz. I really don't wanna play Donkey Kong Country Returns with a Wii Remote to aim DK around the level. Too much effort for too little action to be done. Besides the core franchise titles of Mario, Metroid Prime, Zelda and Donkey Kong the system gets absolutely zero support from third party developers. I love said titles, but not enough to justify buying a Wii. The Wii U is comparable to the PS3 and Xbox 360 in terms of power and titles. It's a bit dated for being 8th generation. Nintendo just doesn't do anything for me now. I am not opposed to more family friendly and kids titles but if they made a system that stacks up and has the support and a normal controller (that you don't have to buy after the fact), I'll happily buy Nintendo products.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    SNES is the best console they've ever released. N64 was the best cartridge driven system and the Gamecube as I stated, was the most underrated console ever released that was great.

As for the Wii, I don't give a rat's ass about motion controls. It's gimmicky "Get active and fit by playin' vidya gamez" schmaltz. I really don't wanna play Donkey Kong Country Returns with a Wii Remote to aim DK around the level. Too much effort for too little action to be done. Besides the core franchise titles of Mario, Metroid Prime, Zelda and Donkey Kong the system gets absolutely zero support from third party developers. I love said titles, but not enough to justify buying a Wii. The Wii U is comparable to the PS3 and Xbox 360 in terms of power and titles. It's a bit dated for being 8th generation. Nintendo just doesn't do anything for me now. I am not opposed to more family friendly and kids titles but if they made a system that stacks up and has the support and a normal controller (that you don't have to buy after the fact), I'll happily buy Nintendo products.
    I loved the motion control on Wii Sports, but I never used it on the platformers much. If you want to play DKC Returns without motion controls, I highly recommend the 3DS version of it but then again the 3DS is like giving you the middle finger if you have eye problems. The 3D stresses my eyes out and gives me headaches. I play games to have fun though and I had loads of fun with the Wii.

The N64 failed me cause all it was about at the time was graphics and the gameplay element got shoved back. The selling point of it was about seeing Mario, Link, and Donkey Kong all in this glorious 3D that was supposed to make the games so much better. It failed for me. The Castlevania game was a huge let down cause it's hard to imagine Castlevania not in 2D IMO, I have this opinion because I grew up with Super Castlevania IV and Castlevania III on the NES. That's also my main issue with Super Mario 64. I never liked that game, it did not feel right to me since Mario was always in 2D and all of a sudden you're collecting stars in every map. The only game that seemed to mold fantastic in 3D was Zelda, even though I could argue that Ocarina of Time is overrated.

I wasn't big on the Gamecube. The Zelda game on it was weak, Mario Sunshine was extremely weak, Luigi's Manson, meh. Nintendo's obsession with making 3D games hit the boiling point there for me. The only two series that haven't been ultimately screwed up seems to be Fire Emblem and the Pokemon games (yes I play those! Not embarrassed to admit it!)

I believe that the console is just something that we buy in order to get the games. We buy Nintendo products to get to Mario and Zelda. The SNES did a wonderful job selling due to strong games, and yeah I agree with it being the best (mostly cause I grew up with it of course!). Those Pokemon games have been selling the handheld Nintendo products for a very long time, people are buying the 3DS now in order to get to X/Y.

I'm not sold on the Wii U by any means. I see it more as a cheapened version of the Wii cause there is nothing good on it so far and that Gamepad controller scares the shit out of me. Everything on it is either sequels to older games, or it's a remake (out of all the Zelda games to remaster and update, they choose the one that everyone hates the most). The Super Mario World edition on the EShop is the most popular game on it so far, and that explains everything. The Xbox 360 is outselling the Wii U at this point, and that is incredibly sad. I don't get how it's superior to the Wii at all. The Wii was a mega success, where Wii U is barely selling at all and has been a huge disappointment so far when comparing sales.

Wii had Wii Sports and Wii Fitness to boost it's sales, and that's why people bought it when it first came out. Wii U has Metroid: Other M, Wind Waker, and Super Mario 3D World. People aren't buying it despite it having so many third party games. People buy Nintendo to play Nintendo, and right now they have yet to make anything mind blowing awesome that makes you want to spend money to buy it.

If Nintendo had another Wii Fitness type game and used that to sell the Wii U, I'm sure it would help the sells dramatically. Of course, choosing titles such as the one Zelda game everyone hates the most don't help at all. Sure a lot of people claim to love Wind Waker today but the sales prove otherwise. The Ocarina of Time 3D version helped sell the 3DS greatly since it is so loved.

I want to see Nintendo go back to it's roots and get rid of all the obsession with 3D: Stop making Mario games in 3D where you have to find the stupid star, turn Metroid back into a maze based game you can get lost in instead of focusing on a stupid storyline (Or better yet hand the series over to Retro or any other studio since Sakamato has no clue wtf he's doing), and finally, give Zelda to a better studio that wants to go back to roots gameplay of a maze based overworld and RPG elements rather than the usual Aonuma style puzzle fests that got old and boring in Majora's Mask.

When they released the "New Super Mario Brothers" on the DS it shot the sales through the roof and everyone wanted a DS after that. Yet Nintendo is so obsessed with making the 3D Mario games, now they barely put any time and energy into the 2D games, they feel weak and recycled. NSMB and Yoshi's Island on the 3DS suffered greatly from this. They know it sells, but they don't want to make that, they rather make the 3D based Mario that the market has rejected for a while now.

Retro did an amazing job with Donkey Kong Country Returns. It actually felt like a DK game, and had all the right elements of what made the DKC series so great, especially the music. I'm sure they would do an awesome job with 2D Mario, classic style Zelda, and Metroid if Nintendo allowed them to.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I've been really loving the Wii U as of late. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is one of the most visually stunning and just plain fun to play games I've ever played. They got David Wise back for the music for the first time since DKC2, and man, if you haven't played this game, it's dripping with atmosphere and the art design is pure bliss. And NO MOTION controls! I loved DKC returns but having to waggle to roll got tiresome pretty quick. They've fixed everything there was to complain out before.

Windwaker HD, while being a remake was so fucking breathtaking in its execution, they changed just the right amount of things to make the game feel brand new. Using the game pad as a map instead of pausing seems like such a small thing but as you play through it starts to feel so natural, it makes perfect sense. The game pad is perfect for Zelda. Really hoping for a darker take on Zelda though for Zelda U, but if they keep everything they got right in Windwaker HD they're onto something great. I do get frustrated with their recent 'cartoony' approach to almost everything they do, let's have a Zelda that's dark and gritty please, just once, broaden the appeal a bit. I've been so impressed by every Wii U game I've played but trying to defend it to your average 360/PS3 player is pretty gruelling.

Just started playing Child of Light which is just fucking fantastic in terms of the art. Check that one out, it's on playstation and Xbox too. But yeah, safe to say the four games I've played on Wii U have really taken my breathe away and I'm getting giddy and excited about games again, and coming from someone who didn't give a shit about the Wii and favoured the 360 throughout that generation, I'm happy. I just hope Nintendo sort out their marketing which is fucking appalling. Fingers crossed.
    Last edited by The Reason Being; 05-11-2014 at 09:40 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reason Being View Post
    I've been really loving the Wii U as of late. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is one of the most visually stunning and just plain fun to play games I've ever played. They got David Wise back for the music for the first time since DKC2, and man, if you haven't played this game, it's dripping with atmosphere and the art design is pure bliss. And NO MOTION controls! I loved DKC returns but having to waggle to roll got tiresome pretty quick. They've fixed everything there was to complain out before.
    Have you played the NES Remix games? They're a blast! Super Mario 3d World is fantastic too! I plan on getting Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze in the future but I feel like Mario Kart 8 is going to devour my time in a couple weeks.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    Have you played the NES Remix games? They're a blast! Super Mario 3d World is fantastic too! I plan on getting Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze in the future but I feel like Mario Kart 8 is going to devour my time in a couple weeks.
    Yeah! I've finished most of the Remix challenges, man are some of them tough! I haven't gotten a chance to play NES remix 2, but it looks like they're mixing it up a bit more with that one which is cool. Reminds me a bit of Warioware. I'd much prefer a SNES remix though. Mario Kart 8 is gonna be tits. Incase you missed it, if you're a Club Nintendo member when you buy Mario Kart 8 you get a free dl code for another Wii U game including Windwaker and Pikmin 3, no DKC unfortunately. Hopefully it'll be a system seller, all I want is to see Nintendo learn from theie mistakes and once again be a strong contender in the console market, which I KNOW they can!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reason Being View Post
    Yeah! I've finished most of the Remix challenges, man are some of them tough! I haven't gotten a chance to play NES remix 2, but it looks like they're mixing it up a bit more with that one which is cool. Reminds me a bit of Warioware. I'd much prefer a SNES remix though. Mario Kart 8 is gonna be tits. Incase you missed it, if you're a Club Nintendo member when you buy Mario Kart 8 you get a free dl code for another Wii U game including Windwaker and Pikmin 3, no DKC unfortunately. Hopefully it'll be a system seller, all I want is to see Nintendo learn from theie mistakes and once again be a strong contender in the console market, which I KNOW they can!
    I'm a Club Nintendo whore! My wife wants Pikmin 3 so that's the one we're getting.

I think Nintendo said SNES remix depends on how well the NES ones do. I would love to play SNES remix!
    Last edited by RJK; 05-11-2014 at 12:34 PM.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    I too am praying for a SNES Remix. The NES remixes are neat and i'd really like to see what they could do with the SNES ones. Those would be awesome. NES remix 2 is worlds better than NES remix 1. They really got the games right for part 2.

I'm really stoked for Mario Kart 8 as well, day 1 purchase for sure!

I really hope Nintendo get their shit together and find something that finally makes them some money. I'd hate to see them flop. I think the Wii-U is an amazing console, very underrated, and the games are the best they've been since the N64 days. The games really are really, really well done. Nintendo looks absolutely beautiful in HD.

I'm curious on how they are bombing as bad as they are. I guess it goes back to a poor release library. Can't believe the system has been out for a year and a half and I can probably count every game released on my own two hands. It's understandable for a game to have to new games during it's initial launch and up to it's first year, but heading towards the 2 year mark with still barely anything, makes you wonder what's going on.

The gamepad is awesome, when utilized. There are hardly any games that actually use it. Nintendoland and Game and Wario are two good examples on how gaming with the gamepad is fun.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Yeah poor Nintendo seems to have lost its way a bit. I didnt even realize the Wiiu came out for a while, and when I did find out, I wasn't sure it was an entirely new system. I honestly thought it was a app or upgrade for the Wii or that it was something to do with the 3ds? It was a stupid time for a release with a stupid name, a brutal marketing campaign and as previously mentioned, no decent launch titles (as seems to be the case with all systems - why I havent snagged the PS4 yet). It also to my knowledge isn't backward compatible, which is stupid to begin with, but even more so if you are going to use the same name of the system prior, at least for Nintendo which as always had unique names, unlike the Playstation which is just numerical.

The game are actually good, and it's a shame because they were pretty good for the Wii too. It was also the worst time possible for them to try the Year of Luigi, which in my mind could have worked if they timed it right and marketed it properly.

I think they could strongly benefit from a new system refresh in the next couple years, with a new name, and a return to form with what makes Nintendo great.

Call it the Nintendo Dolphin or something unique, and give it a very basic controller style. Create a kickass marketing campaign, and give it a bunch of awesome launch titles like 2 Mario one player Games (one main game for everyone, plus a more challenging game like an RPG), a Zelda game, a Donkey Kong game, A Smash Bros, a Mario Kart, a Mario Party, a Metroid, a Kirby, and some next level Pokemon game to start.

Mario Kart 8 might be stellar, but for the system to have been out a couple years and have no Mario kart game is just ridiculous. I've been coasting on just the Wii and it's been fine as an offset to my Ps3, so I'm not gonna go drop 300 bones for a WiiU now just to play this game even though I really want to. If I felt like there was a new system with a new push behind it and it had a ton of stuff to offer, I'd highly consider it. Even though I want to play Tropical Freeze and Super Luigi Bros and a couple more too, it just doesn't make sense for me to do it now years later, especially at that price point.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentofChaos View Post
    titles like 2 Mario one player Games (one main game for everyone, plus a more challenging game like an RPG), a Zelda game, a Donkey Kong game, A Smash Bros, a Mario Kart, a Mario Party, a Metroid, a Kirby, and some next level Pokemon game to start.
    I honestly think that's Nintendo's problem. If you take out Smash Bros, Mario Kart and Mario Party which are franchise parades. You got five core franchises. You could add Star Fox which hasn't seen the light of day since the Gamecube, Animal Crossing, Pikmin, F-Zero which also hasn't seen daylight in almost a decade and maybe Fire Emblem. Sure almost every Nintendo first party game is well received, but maybe it's time they looked into investing into new IP's. They've got other problems besides that, but that could help.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentofChaos View Post
    a more challenging game
    I would love this. A Mario game with Dark Souls' difficulty.

I would bleed my bank account dry if they made SNES and N64 games available for the 3DS.