Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Nintendo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    https://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/03-08-2018/

There's going to be a Nintendo Direct happening tomorrow (March 8) at 2pm pacific/5pm eastern. The only specific game they're teasing more info on is Mario Tennis Aces, but I'm sure there will be some nice surprises.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Shit, the Switch is gonna blow up THIS year, too. I haven't seen the Direct yet myself, but seeing Okami and SSB announcements is pretty exciting!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Man there's some salty mfr's out there.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Pretty cool direct. I'll definitely pick up the splatoon expansion and smash for sure. Still need to try the octopath demo. Wish they had some virtual console news. That would really make my day. No complaints though.

Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    oh man i can't wait to buy okami again (and i'm not even kidding). this will be my THIRD system on which i've played it. the fact that you can use the motion controls in the joycon sealed the deal for me (don't think i could go back to the original ps2 method of using the control stick to draw...not sure how i ever did that well).

smash bros was inevitable but still exciting! wondering what they'll do that's new other than the splatoon characters.

but when is metroid prime 4 coming???

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'll get a Switch when they do a Pokémon game for it. Although, SSB is quite the enticing title and the games I've played on it are pretty top-notch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D8PLN4L

What's that, do you want a new SNES re-release of the Japanese version of Super Double Dragon? It is your lucky day!