Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1827

Thread: Puscifer

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    What tenure are you talking about, exactly? They did like what, 3 songs together? The Undertaker, REV 22-20 & The Mission.
    I was under the impression he was a lot more involved in the early days, whether he was credited as writing a lot of songs or not. Maybe I was just misinformed. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    I have no idea what he was responsible for, but 22:20 is one of my hands-down favorite songs of any project MJK has been involved in.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I'm getting slightly off-topic here, but yes to the Danny Lohner appreciation. I absolutely love the song he did with Sarah Bettens, "All of This Past" - I was able to meet her very briefly after a K's Choice show many years back and I wish I would've been able to ask her how that collaboration came about.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I also especially love the Bowie and Cure remixes he did for the Underworld soundtracks with Maynard/Milla/et all. I consider them both Puscifer songs and they're some of the best.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I totally forgot about Disco King. What a great remix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    Anyone else often annoyed at Danny Lohner's apparent retirement? He doesn't even use his Twitter or Instagram any more. His tenure with Puscifer birthed some of my favorite shit..
    Looks like he tweeted on Dec. 13th...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I just recorded MoneyShot – Chris Schleyer Mix from the Reload vinyl if someone wants to distribute.
    Last edited by RJK; 01-07-2017 at 08:50 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    I just recorded MoneyShot – Chris Schleyer Mix from the Reload vinyl if someone wants to distribute.
    Sent you a PM. Find anyone for it?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I would be interested RJK.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I too am interested in said vinyl exclusive tracks.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Does anyone know if there was a second drum kit used on Vagina Mine live performances way back on VifV tour?
    I was trying to learn drum part to the C is for... live version of the song, and when starting from 3:11 mark it sounds to me like you'll need more than two hands to play this.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    No, nothing is happening. But, 10 years ago (minus 3 weeks), V is for Vagina was released.

And, it's still an odd one for me. So different from everything else. I wasn't impressed when it was released.

Over the years, I've tried many times to listen to it, and always discovered one new track I previously didn't enjoy. Though, Dozo, Drunk With Power and Sour Grapes are still songs I can't get into. Indigo Children Live is just amazing. It's such an odd "era" with soooo many remixes.

This year, I was able to see Tool and A Perfect Circle for the first time, both were absolutely incredible. Puscifer has still yet to come to Montreal.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I just recently got into Puscifer (and I haven't been a Tool or APC fan) and made a few posts in the Tool thread about it and was directed here by very helpful people. It's frustrating that there are almost no live videos of the songs I look up! The few that I find are just terrible quality. I understand from reading about MJK and these bands that they do not allow people to record and that people can be thrown out if they are caught doing so, which I assume is why there are so few. Still, as a huge NIN fan, I am so used to easily finding great close up vids of many many shows. It's just frustrating because I love those.

Edit: Also, is there an ETS-like site for Puscifer (or Tool or APC)? Toolarmy requires a payment and I don't listen to Tool (at least not yet)... Thanks!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sinspots View Post
    I just recently got into Puscifer (and I haven't been a Tool or APC fan) and made a few posts in the Tool thread about it and was directed here by very helpful people. It's frustrating that there are almost no live videos of the songs I look up! The few that I find are just terrible quality. I understand from reading about MJK and these bands that they do not allow people to record and that people can be thrown out if they are caught doing so, which I assume is why there are so few. Still, as a huge NIN fan, I am so used to easily finding great close up vids of many many shows. It's just frustrating because I love those.

Edit: Also, is there an ETS-like site for Puscifer (or Tool or APC)? Toolarmy requires a payment and I don't listen to Tool (at least not yet)... Thanks!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I won’t lie, other than MoneyShot and The Remedy, Money Shot tracks work better on the album of in smaller venues. They did a live set for BBC Radio 1 and it works wonderfully. Songs like The Arsonist don’t translate well to the festival setting. They’re great in a theater setting though.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Thank you! I was specifically looking for Momma Sed, which isn't there. But wow that concert is amazing, especially Remedy. I also found a Lollapalooza one where he walk around serving wine, lol. Omg it's great.

It's funny. I listened to quite a bit of music but there's this weird thing that happens where I just feel so connected to something and it happens so rarely. It happened when I was a teenager with one band that I loved for twenty years (and still now), but then NIN consumed my mind and time. Then for ten years NIN was it, with the occasional one off song I'd love of whatever band. Now omg Puscifer. I'm so annoyed because I didn't like Tool and just ignored it and it's artists. Like I wasted time. Sigh. Seriously I feel all jittery like I just found this amazing thing that not enough people know about--and I don't know enough about. So silly right??

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Thank you! I was specifically looking for Momma Sed, which isn't there. But wow that concert is amazing, especially Remedy. I also found a Lollapalooza one where he walk around serving wine, lol. Omg it's great.

It's funny. I listened to quite a bit of music but there's this weird thing that happens where I just feel so connected to something and it happens so rarely. It happened when I was a teenager with one band that I loved for twenty years (and still now), but then NIN consumed my mind and time. Then for ten years NIN was it, with the occasional one off song I'd love of whatever band. Now omg Puscifer. I'm so annoyed because I didn't like Tool and just ignored it and it's artists. Like I wasted time. Sigh. Seriously I feel all jittery like I just found this amazing thing that not enough people know about--and I don't know enough about. So silly right??
    "What Is..." is on Spotify, as is the EP. Both have roughly the same live version of Momma Sed. Find 'em there!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Going to the Puscifer store on September 15! My Saturday fun, after seeing NIN in Phoenix on Thurs/Fri! I read there's exclusive limited edition items at the store. Anyone here been there?

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    From the "Money Shot Your Re-Load" vinyl, does anyone have a decent rip of "Money Shot (Chris Schleyer Mix)" they could please PM to me?
    Last edited by Erneuert; 12-21-2018 at 01:25 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    So I think I deal with stress through dreams frequently. I have had many dreams where something goes wrong when I'm going to a NIN concert (forget ticket, something weird happens I miss entry and am not on rail, etc.). Once in a very great while, it's a great dream (I meet Trent at around a concert time with).

So last night, I have this dream. I'm at some event that ended. We're helping clean up after (so I guess we were involved somehow volunteering) and some people bring in this super big inflatable thing and I ask what was that. They said it was a big inflatable boxing ring that's going to be used for the concert they are setting up for. I said what concert. They said it was an unannounced Puscifer concert. So I start flipping out cause I had to go of course.... They said anyone there could go. I asked where the front of the stage was going to be... They showed me. And so I got my front center spot and all I could think about was omg it's Puscifer so I would probably be able to actually see MJK on stage.

My first non-NIN concert dream that I can remember.... And it was Puscifer.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Excellent, can't wait. Hope they go with a V Is For Vagina/C Is For... type sound again for this one.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    "write/film/track"

Huh. Wonder if that's hinting at something other than just a straight EP / album release, or if he's just planning on a music video or two to accompany the new music. Either way, color me excited.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    color me excited.
    *grabs the crayons*
    Do you want me to stay inside the lines?

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    *grabs the crayons*
    Do you want me to stay inside the lines?
    Fuck no. Where's the fun in that?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Hi all, fyi, some Puscifer shirts, etc. are in the Puscifer store as discontinued items for $5.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Hi all, fyi, some Puscifer shirts, etc. are in the Puscifer store as discontinued items for $5.
    Thanks for the heads up! Picked up the Billy D. Cinquanta shirt (for $7.35 shipped) because it's ridiculous.
    Last edited by Toadflax; 03-18-2019 at 01:29 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    https://www.billboard.com/articles/c...ew-album-watch

Seems a little early to be hyping a new Puscifer album for 2021, but I guess next year will be dedicated to Tool duties heh.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    He seems to be recording Puscifer slowly bit by bit. Previously there were studio photos in Feb 2018 and Sept 2017.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    To be frank, more Maynard is always fantastic! Looking foward to it.