Thread: Twin Peaks - Spoilers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Went into my local Best Buy this morning and purchased the blu ray for about $40. I had a coupon. Like eight copies sitting right in front under "new releases" when I walked in. Can't believe so many others are having a hard time scoring this..

Also, it needs to be said that Dale Coop has some serious game when he can sit in the Black Lodge for 25 years, come out practically retarded, and still manage to rock Naomi Watts' world off her axis with virtually zero effort, ffs

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post
    Went into my local Best Buy this morning and purchased the blu ray for about $40. I had a coupon. Like eight copies sitting right in front under "new releases" when I walked in. Can't believe so many others are having a hard time scoring this..

Also, it needs to be said that Dale Coop has some serious game when he can sit in the Black Lodge for 25 years, come out practically retarded, and still manage to rock Naomi Watts' world off her axis with virtually zero effort, ffs
    yeah, seriously...you'd think that coopindick would be the cock rocker ;p (or is it "dickincoop"? i still haven't sorted that one out rofl)
    ea: hey, maybe *that* is what the fireman meant by "listen to the sounds"??????? springs a rocking, knees a knocking? lol. you have given me the giggles for today. thank you.