I love David Lynch's work(including his music). Fire Walk With Me is one of my favorite films by him. David Lynch takes the image of the show I love so much, and destroys all the innocence that remained in Twin Peaks, but after he destroys it, you can see new life start to grow from the destruction. If only he was allowed to show us the new life...

For you Twin Peaks fans, be sure to check out Julee Cruise's first two albums(Floating Into The Night and The Voice Of Love). Produced by Angelo Badalamenti, and lyrics written by David Lynch. They are amazing albums.

Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
I dream that someday Criterion will release a Twin Peaks set with the entire series, as well as Fire Walk With Me. It will never ever happen, but I can keep dreaming.
Criterion will be unnecessary since a bluray version of the Gold Box is being prepared, and it's highly likely deleted scenes from FWWM will be released with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebek View Post
Twin Peaks is my #1 favorite tv show ever. Speaking of Lynch though, has anyone notice him playing himself in American Dad lately? I caught the Halloween episode and though "that's weird, Lynch is in a cartoon... maybe since it's a weird Halloween episde" -- but then I saw him in another one, too.
You sure it wasn't The Cleveland Show? David Lynch plays Gus The Bartender on it.