Thread: With Teeth Camera

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

With Teeth Camera

I figure someone here might get a kick out of this. I was working at a camera store for a few years and whenever anyone had a broken camera it usually ended up in my hands. I had a tendency to put more effort into fixing cameras than my counterparts at the time. Anyways, someone came in with a camera which was absolutely destroyed for their purposes, but I have gotten a ridiculous amount of joy out of. The sensor on the camera must be damaged in such a way that the resulting pictures look like something from the With Teeth Era on acid. It's a gigantic pain in the ass to get to work sometimes, usually requiring restarting, putting pressure in just the right spots, and removing the battery before it breaks even more, but I think it's worth it. After shooting these photos they usually look mostly purple with a few lines of color randomly appearing, later I edit them to change the color, possibly crop them a bit. No other editing is done besides that. Created a section on my website dedicated to it.
    Last edited by ThinkIcouldburn; 07-18-2018 at 12:19 PM.

Mentioned
    350 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    I figure someone here might get a kick out of this. I was working at a camera store for a few years and whenever anyone had a broken camera it usually ended up in my hands. I had a tendency to put more effort into fixing cameras than my counterparts at the time. Anyways, someone came in with a camera which was absolutely destroyed for their purposes, but I have gotten a ridiculous amount of joy out of. The sensor on the camera must be damaged in such a way that the resulting pictures look like something from the With Teeth Era on acid. It's a gigantic pain in the ass to get to work sometimes, usually requiring restarting, putting pressure in just the right spots, and removing the battery before it breaks even more, but I think it's worth it. After shooting these photos they usually look mostly purple with a few lines of color randomly appearing, later I edit them to change the color, possibly crop them a bit. No other editing is done besides that. Created a section on my website dedicated to it.
    holy shit, these are fantastic.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    holy shit, these are fantastic.
    This.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thank you both!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    That's absolutely beautiful. I'd love to wear some of these printed on t-shirts.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I love these, great work.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    WOW
    Absolutely love these!
    Amazing work!
    I actually produce music under a couple of different names and would love to work with you one day.

Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Yeah. Confirmed, dope af.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Damn this is good

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    would love to work with you one day.
    Just let me know!

Thanks everyone for checking them out.