Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
    nvm
    Speak your mind, buddy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by katara View Post
    I couldn't give a shit what TR & Co. do before or after their shows. They could sacrifice a live goat and have an orgy while drenched in its blood, or watch My Little Pony, or do both at the same time. It doesn't matter.

All I know is, they fucking kick ass on stage. That's all.
    Well, I sort of care. My last concert was a little after With Teeth, so kids having kids and making some statements that he doesn't like his kids listening to his music because he cusses, makes me wonder if he has turned into an ole grandpa on stage. Where is my old fucking Trent who said "I don't make music for young people to give a shit about what their parents think." Yeah, that Trent. Now he is "God damn, my son heard me say "fuck". Oh, lord. I am such a bad example. I guess, I will be asking Atticus if he wants to produce a country album with me soon. I want the next NIN album to have lyrics about growing corn, feeding chicken, eating pickled pig feet and reading the Bible."

So that goddamn prayer circle, got me feeling some kind of way. It gave me anxiety. Who knew that having kids eats away your soul, and makes you listen to NPR and watch C-Span Book TV.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    “@BlackLightFreakout has been added to your Ignore List.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    Not the same thing. It's like what performers or sports teams do before a play or a game. They psych each other up. Religion doesn't have to come into it at all.

Maybe you should watch the videos of the current tour and decide if he's become a grandpa rather than just assuming so because you saw a picture of everyone holding hands backstage, because that's a pretty idiotic thing to assume.
    Lighten up bud, you taking the prayer circle thing way too seriously. We all know that Trent is a heathen Druid Warlock and who throw runes at the nearest crop circle he can find.

Oh, he is a grandpa alright. I just saw a photo of him wearing reading glasses. His ass is 10 years older than me, and I am losing my pupils. Plus, my memory is fading every day, so I know his ass blind due to old age and he probably has a home nursing caregiver to remind him to check his blood pressure and blood sugar levels every morning.

If I need to take ginkgo biloba to remind myself to take a shit every 6 hours, then I know his Alzheimers are setting in for him.
    Last edited by BlacklightFreakout; 07-05-2018 at 12:49 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    “@BlackLightFreakout has been added to your Ignore List.”

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacklightFreakout View Post
    Lighten up bud, you taking the prayer circle thing way too seriously.
    If I was taking it too seriously, I would have said it was a prayer circle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eachpassingphase View Post
    If seeing a man you don't know stand in a circle gives you anxiety then I suggest seeing a psychologist, because that is not a reasonable reaction.
    No NIN fan has had a reasonable reaction ever. You sound like you are a fan more of Adele than NIN.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    This account is just two days old and all it does is trolling ya all non stop in every thread he's in.
    Banhammer incoming in 3... 2... 1...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    They've been doing the hype/warm up circle before the show for YEARS. We saw footage of it when Josh toured with them.
    I know you're probably just an annoying troll, I just wanted to clear that up.
    Finally, a person who figured it out. You must be the only smart one around here. I guess only you and I are part of Mensa. If you ever come to Chicago, the Dunkin Donuts coffee is on me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    This account is just two days old and all it does is trolling ya all non stop in every thread he's in.
    Banhammer incoming in 3... 2... 1...
    Not a he, but a she and a fabulous and wonderful she at that.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    43 years old and trolling people online. That right there is funnier than anything you could post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    43 years old and trolling people online. That right there is funnier than anything you could post.
    Well with you guys humor the fan membership has dropped tremendously since the last time I've counted since 2009. This place is dead. It looks like no one is having any fun up in here. This place is just sitting on the shelf getting dusty like a Ciara album that ain't selling on the shelves of Walmart.

It is my mission to bring some life back in this bitch. One day you will realize that you are in a miserable sunken place and appreciate my efforts for opening up the suicide hotlines. I am here to save all your miserable lives. And meanwhile revive Trent's career in the process. Once he gets over himself, he will appreciate this day as well.

Hey, Trent buddy. Do you miss me? I know you miss me. You don't even have to say a word, because I know YOU. There is a special place in your heart for lil ole BLFO. Don't deny it. (I hate to toot my own horn, but... "Toot-toot!")

We've come a long way buddy, haven't we?! Stop being a cranky ole ass. Let's forget the past. I forgive you, if you forgive me. Turn that frown upside down. Let's rub noses like Eskimoses. *waves frantically at Tran Reyno*

I know that you are one of those quiet silent types who have a hard time expressing his emotions - unless if you do so in form of a song where you get paid for it, but not real life otherwise -, because you so fucking analytical and annoying like all Tauruses truly are. Goddamn these money-hungry, materialistic and superficial problematic Tauruses!

But my crazy ass Pisces self is here. Bringing rainbows, unicorns and lollipops to the party to help you embrace your hidden and laden spiritual side. I'm gonna open up your heart chakra even if it kills me. Because if you write another goddamn sad song, then I will have to kill you! Can you write just one goddamn happy song about busting big booties or something? I am gonna get on your ass until you compose something happy. I was sick of your bullshit then, and I am still sick of your bullshit now. I need you to enjoy life motherfucker!

Take care now! Love you!!!! *waves frantically again* When I see your ass next time, you better have your yoga mat ready. We gonna stretch out your stress away.

Seriously, how can someone be friends with Dr. Dre and not write not produce not one strip club tune?!! What is the point of hanging with black folks if you ain't gonna do that shit? You think Dr. Dre gives a damn about you trying to out-do Front 242 and Nizter Ebb? Boy, if you and Atticus don't get your ass in the studio and create some baby making, pussy poppin' music....with Dr. Dre!!!!
    Last edited by BlacklightFreakout; 07-05-2018 at 02:40 AM.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    One day you will realize that you are in a miserable sunken place and appreciate my efforts for opening up the suicide hotlines.
    I actually did try to commit suicide three weeks ago, but thanks for your concern.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Levi knows all about this person apparently, so i don't think we have to wait long. She's going to burn herself out.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    why are the trolls we get on ETS so painfully un-funny? like, if you're going to put in that much effort, at least try to make it entertaining. this is just sad.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Remember when the mods would edit user titles for these unfunny trolls?

Suggestion for Blacklight: Tries Way Too Hard

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    OMG I remember this one! BFO it's been a minute. When were you last using that login here, like... 2009?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can you go away?

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    See motherfuckers like that are a big ass part of why I rarely posted on ets in the year zero days. Goddamn lunatics.

Ok so yeah: why does a circle have to be a prayer circle? They made us do that shit at a Wal-Mart that I worked at.

It may have secretly been some type of unholy ritual to bolster Wal-Mart's deal with the devil or some shit but it certainly wasn't about prayer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey, Tran Reyno, since I brought up forgiveness. I am going to be the first one to apologize for ignoring your ass 2 years when I saw you. If I had known that you were possibly going to James Woolley funeral, then maybe I would have been a little bit nicer.

I got shit to do all day today. So the video in this thread will explain why I gave you a hard time when I saw you in Chicago. And for future reference, don't send me any more pychic/telepathic dreams and show up unexpectedly by surprise. You better give a bitch a call before you. I know, I know that when you think of Chicago or going to Chicago, you think BLFO, because I run this town. Because I am everything that makes Chicago great, including Chicago style hot dogs, Giordano's deep dish pizza, Sears Tower, Lincoln Park Zoo and North Beach. I am the city's landmark. But again, stop scaring the shit out of me by making your ass poof up in my face like a David Copperfield magic trick. I am too old for surprises.

http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...Ballroom/page9

Again, I apologize for not being congenial when I saw you, because you were slightly the better person by being friendly towards me.
    Last edited by BlacklightFreakout; 07-05-2018 at 11:17 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is just... sad.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    This isn't a troll, this is someone with clear mental problems. Unfortunately, this board gets this a lot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bingo's ignore list. Population: one.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Giordano's deep dish pizza
    giordano's deep dish sucks. lou malnati's is the good deep dish here in chicago. of all the dumb shit you've said in the last few days, this is the dumbest.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    split from controversial nin opinions