Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: Random General Questions

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    "That is slightly reassuring. I got a friend of mine to block me and see if my comments showed up on a mutual friend's status, and they didn't at all. So the idea that my friend was using some weird facebook workaround to avoid that seems concerning."

Could that be do to who is set to be able to see your(the) posts? Like friends, friends only, etc? Cause it would make sense if it was a tighter lock down on the post that may be why yours were not showing while the other person may have a looser setting in use. Random interjection...

Detroit-ish Area Bacon Taste: Deliciously Maple
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    How much should I spend on a wedding gift if I'm in the wedding as the officiant? Is it something that is typically more than just a run of the mill $200-300 deal or should I step my game up?

Mentioned
    755 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Fat Matt View Post
    How much should I spend on a wedding gift if I'm in the wedding as the officiant? Is it something that is typically more than just a run of the mill $200-300 deal or should I step my game up?
    No, you’re spending money to BE IN the wedding. What with the tux rental and other expenses, including bachelor party expenses, the Groom usually gets you guys a gift. So just your usual gift limit is good.