Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: COLD & BLACK & INFINITE & OMG IT'S HERE - The NIN Tour 2018 Spoilers Thread!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    Correct. Could not bring outside tubes into the Vegas shows. But for $5 you could buy a new one each night. Sucks but hey at least your poster was protected. Better then not having any tube at all.
    I bought a tube at Friday’s show and then brought the same tube with me to Saturday’s show - and nobody said anything to me about it. There were several other people in line who did the same thing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    43 unique songs in three nights. The three nights in Vegas had more unique songs than the Tension 2013 tour.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    43 unique songs in three nights. The three nights in Vegas had more unique songs than the Tension 2013 tour.
    The Tension 2013 tour was also an entirely different (and much larger) band putting forth an entirely different experience.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    For the love of all that is holy, someone please confirm that there's an audio recording of Night 3 that will eventually surface. I swear I saw @ScreamingSlave mention that they were able to get 1&2, but I don't think I've seen any mention at all of Sunday's mind-melting setlist being captured.
    All 3 nights were covered no worries I am asking if someone can help me score a cat poster and Saturdays poster the normal 30$ one as night 3 I had to get right to my spot and I missed merch really need Saturdays poster for my set.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Trying to compare Tension to the 3 LV shows is totally apples & oranges. A better comparison would be Wave Goodbye or maybe Performance 2007.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreamingSlave View Post
    All 3 nights were covered no worries I am asking if someone can help me score a cat poster and Saturdays poster the normal 30$ one as night 3 I had to get right to my spot and I missed merch really need Saturdays poster for my set.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    SOMEONE GET THAT POSTER. (I got nothin'; busy on the other side of the country at the moment)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Trying to compare Tension to the 3 LV shows is totally apples & oranges. A better comparison would be Wave Goodbye or maybe Performance 2007.
    Obviously. I was just pointing out the insanity of it. The tension tour had 35 dates. So far we have higher variety in three dates. Which is what a lot of us on here alluded to before the tour started.