Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: COLD & BLACK & INFINITE & OMG IT'S HERE - The NIN Tour 2018 Spoilers Thread!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    My first show was the only time I’ve ever seen Trent come down for Piggy, back in 06. Good to know he still does from time to time.

Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StockAvuryah View Post
    Oh shit, got a video of that ? What was the track ?
    Finale of "Piggy", see above conversation. There's no video (this was pre-YouTube) but you can hear it: "NOTHING CAN STOP MEEEE--- (crowd goes nuts)". In my recollection, he took a few steps back at that moment and made a flying leap into the first few rows, then climbed back out in time to play that little kalimba solo at the end.
    Last edited by botley; 08-12-2018 at 12:45 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Daaamn! I always wondered if he still did that or not. It looked like he was coming close to doing that at the Royal Albert Hall show in London while I was up at the front, but it looked like he had second thoughts right at the last second. I was like "wait, is he gearing up to coming down" and then... nope... I got excited there for a split second. Good to know he still comes down once in a very blue moon.

I remember being at the Toronto show in 2005 for the With Teeth club tour, and Trent JUMPED off the stage and into the mosh pit. Gone are those days. He's not exactly a spring chicken anymore, he'd probably throw his back out doing that, haha.
    I was watching some videos from the NINJA Tour and Trent went into the crowd during Piggy and left the crowd to sing the "Nothing can stop me now" part as he crawled back onto the stage. Also, he jumped into the drum set during a set closer of Wish with the Dillinger Escape Plan. That whole year was NIN being classic. Energetic and destructive NIN is my favorite.
    Last edited by nooneimportant; 08-12-2018 at 10:16 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nooneimportant View Post
    I was watching some videos from the NINJA Tour and Trent went into the crowd during Piggy and left the crowd to sing the "Nothing can stop me now" part as he crawled back onto the stage. Also, he jumped into the drum set during a set closer of Wish with the Dillinger Escape Plan. That whole year was NIN being classic. Energetic and destructive NIN is my favorite.
    Oh yeah that shit is amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qboe5CebixA