Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: The NIN Summer Tour 2018 Spoilers Thread!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Whichever one you like better, I will host it!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    @TheBang I don't know how it was recorded unfortunately. I'm going to ask. Might be better to take the vid from one and the audio from the other then ?

And the weird thing is that when I open it on premiere pro, audio and vid are completely de-synched.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StockAvuryah View Post
    @TheBang I don't know how it was recorded unfortunately. I'm going to ask. Might be better to take the vid from one and the audio from the other then ?
    Thanks. That's exactly what I'm going to look into. I confirmed yours is 192 Kbps Stereo MP2, and the Dime one is 192 Kbps Stereo E-AC-3. I need to do some listening tests and figure out which one sounds better.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Sonic Mania excerpts are scheduled to be broadcast on Wowow on Oct. 8 at 5 PM:
    https://www.wowow.co.jp/detail/113800

Nine Inch Nails is included, but given the number of artists listed (11+), it'll likely be only 2-3 songs or so. It won't be on Dime either, because Wowow (as a premium channel) is prohibited by Dime's rules. But it does tend to show up elsewhere.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mauro995 View Post
    This is a great capture, but the title Cold, Black and Infinite bothers the hell out of me because that tour hasn't even started yet

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    @TheBang My file was recorded with VLC and using the signal of the guy's operator. So tv through VLC I guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No news from the user at the Spanish forum, sorry. I don't know if he'll end up uploading his own recording considering there are already some files around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shunt View Post
    No news from the user at the Spanish forum, sorry. I don't know if he'll end up uploading his own recording considering there are already some files around.
    Well, here it is, both SD and HD http://kigonjiro.com/2018/08/27/nine...-tv-broadcast/

Sorry for the double post, but I didn't want to edit my previous comment to avoid people not noticing.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shunt View Post
    Well, here it is, both SD and HD http://kigonjiro.com/2018/08/27/nine...-tv-broadcast/

Sorry for the double post, but I didn't want to edit my previous comment to avoid people not noticing.
    It's the same guy than on Dime

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry, I wasn't aware of that. Well, there you go...

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    So what's the consensus at this point as to what the best version for us to download?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    So what's the consensus at this point as to what the best version for us to download?
    The one I posted has better video quality and the audio is basically the same. So I guess that one. I'll post a version with the ads cut.

edit : okey just watched both and the vid I got is so fucking better it's absurd to watch the Dime one Lol

edit2 : too bad my connection is shit and this takes a lot of time
    Last edited by StockAvuryah; 08-29-2018 at 08:38 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    And here is a Download Link @ninlive if you ever want to archive something

And if anyone wants a black and white version..

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I want the upcoming tour to have the projectors back so they can play Eraser. That is all.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    They could play Eraser next to a dumpster behind a defunct Best Buy wifh all the sound auxed into someone’s Toyota hatchback and it would still be incredible, I don’t care how they do it as long as it comes back, even if that means Robin busts out a kazoo to nail those straw sucking sounds

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    They could play Eraser next to a dumpster behind a defunct Best Buy wifh all the sound auxed into someone’s Toyota hatchback and it would still be incredible, I don’t care how they do it as long as it comes back, even if that means Robin busts out a kazoo to nail those straw sucking sounds
    Well yes, any Eraser is a good Eraser but I really love the visual elements to it for every performance they've ever done. One that doesn't get talked about is the Performance 2007 version with the swinging warehouse lights, I thought that was sick.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Thanks for the vid, I will get on it.

Also, I am all for Eraser coming back. POWER CORDS!!!!!!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nooneimportant View Post
    Well yes, any Eraser is a good Eraser but I really love the visual elements to it for every performance they've ever done. One that doesn't get talked about is the Performance 2007 version with the swinging warehouse lights, I thought that was sick.
    Are you talking about The Big Comedown or Eraser?

Edit: This is The Big Comedown :

Last edited by zecho; 08-30-2018 at 01:50 PM.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
    Are you talking about The Big Comedown or Eraser?
    Eraser:

They only did this in the small clubs on the earlier leg of the 2007 tour.
    Last edited by botley; 08-30-2018 at 01:54 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    @botley Wow, I don't think I ever saw that. That might be one of my favorites now.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
    @botley Wow, I don't think I ever saw that. That might be one of my favorites now.
    I think my favourite part is that the band would reach up and grab the lamps by the "pull cord" and set them swinging harder. You can see TR do it towards the end of that clip when the "power chords" start...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    Eraser:

They only did this in the small clubs on the earlier leg of the 2007 tour.
    Wish HD cameras were more of a thing back then.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    Wish HD cameras were more of a thing back then.
    I had to use a Blackberry & lug around a tank of a MacBook Pro during my Europe & Japan run since the original iPhone was months away from being released.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    I had to use a Blackberry & lug around a tank of a MacBook Pro during my Europe & Japan run since the original iPhone was months away from being released.
    What archaic times we used to live in. I remember reading ETS on my mom's little shitty nokia phone because we didn't have internet and I was in like eighth grade. Crazy how long ago that was

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Here's a better quality video, probably the best video you'll see from this leg of that tour.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    In a decade we’ll all be like: “Remeber those crappy “smart phones” that had only 4K 60fps recording and it took like 5 minutes to upload to something called YouTube? Hahaha!!!”.

Im scared for future technology lol.

Although it has been a decade for the LITS tour, and that’s still probably the coolest thing I’ve seen as far as live music production-wise. Roger Waters was really awesome last year, but everything seemed straight forward compared to some of the LITS “how did they do that?” trickery.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    In a decade we’ll all be like: “Remeber those crappy “smart phones” that had only 4K 60fps recording and it took like 5 minutes to upload to something called YouTube? Hahaha!!!”.

Im scared for future technology lol.

Although it has been a decade for the LITS tour, and that’s still probably the coolest thing I’ve seen as far as live music production-wise. Roger Waters was really awesome last year, but everything seemed straight forward compared to some of the LITS “how did they do that?” trickery.
    So bummed i missed the Dallas LITS Show. Down in it, Getting Smaller, and The Line Begins to Blur? Damn being in High School. That being said, I think Tension was the craziest thing I've ever seen. I loved the hanging lights they used on that run

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    Damn being in High School.
    Heh...that was me during the Fragility tour. Junior year of high school and I didn't have a car yet and the concert was a few hours away. I tried to figure out some way I could do it but, alas, it never happened. I'm still mad I missed that show.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    September is finally here! Yay for nin tour hoopla!