Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2018.10.16-17 Brooklyn, NY @ Kings Theatre

Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    In search of 2 tickets for Wednesday 10/17. Hoping to pay face. I'm not too worried about getting good seats. Cheaper would be preferable. Already making the trip for the Radio City shows so I'm going to stay a few extra days and hopefully hit these as well. These tickets went up at the worst possible time and I dropped the ball securing them when we were in Vegas. Any help is appreciated
    Last edited by heavenly_bearded; 07-11-2018 at 02:01 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    In search of 2 tickets for each night. Hoping to pay face. I'm not too worried about getting good seats. Cheaper would be preferable. Already making the trip for the Radio City shows so I'm going to stay a few extra days and hopefully hit these as well. These tickets went up at the worst possible time and I dropped the ball securing them when we were in Vegas. Any help is appreciated
    FWIW there seems to be a few tickets left on ticketmaster.... mostly $150+ though. I'm sure you already checked.

Flying out from Hawaii for this one (10/16). Just so happened to line up with a NYC trip me and the wife had planned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I bought two extra pit tickets for both Brooklyn shows. It turns out that my friend doesn't need them, so they are up for grabs. PM me if you need a couple for either/both nights.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hardline View Post
    I bought two extra pit tickets for both Brooklyn shows. It turns out that my friend doesn't need them, so they are up for grabs. PM me if you need a couple for either/both nights.

Same here. I have a pair of GA for either Kings show, less than face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Selling pair of tickets to 10/17 show in Section 2 Row N (6th Row Center behind pit!) for cost thru TM as well as pair for 10/14 in 1st Mezzanine Row K. Preference to someone who wil take both pairs. PM if interested!