Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018.10.16-17 Brooklyn, NY @ Kings Theatre

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Ah, sorry man. I'd love to be close but I just can't swing it at that price. I plan on just getting something in the mezzanine at some point just so I can be there. I hate not being in GA though.
    Alright. No problem. Let me know if you change your mind!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Yeah, the GA price killed me. I keep thinking "You could have gone to TWO more shows for the price of that one" and then I remember what it's like to be in the pit and say "yeah, but... the pit."
    It sucks, but as long as I have a dollar to my name I will at least try to get GA tickets every time. It's just a completely different experience.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    @cdm picked up one of my GA's for the Tues show. So I have one GA left for Tues, and one Orch Row O left for Wed. Hit me up!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Looking for one ticket to either Brooklyn show for $100 or less. There are a few on stubhub/vivid seats right now, but I figured if anyone here has one I'd rather help them out.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    EDIT: nvm. Looking forward to see you all there on both nights.
    Last edited by joplinpicasso; 10-01-2018 at 11:24 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Have 1 ticket 10/17 section 6 row CC for $145 PM me if interested
    Last edited by mtc; 10-01-2018 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Forgot date

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

nine inch nails ticket sale OR giveaway 10/16 GA PIT nyc/King’s theatre

Hi everyone,

New to the forum here so I’m not sure if I’m posting in the right section of the site BUT-
    i bought two tickets to the general admission pit at the beautiful King’s Theatre on Tuesday Oct 16- and now I can’t go. I’ll be working in Los Angeles & not in NYC at all.

its the most money I’ve ever spent on NIN tickets bc these seemed the most special. Amazing historic venue w fantastic acoustics & such a small pit right in front. Seems like such a dream to me but now I can’t go!

I hope to sell them for face value - they were 250 each plus fees - so they are 553.05 for the pair.

if you can buy these please reach out.

BUT
    if I can’t find someone to buy them - I’d like to at least give them to a super fan so they aren’t wasted. Someone who will really appreciate them.

please email me if you want to buy them

if you can’t afford them then please email me why these tickets would be meaningful to you & why you wouldn’t be able to afford them right now

I’ll give them away if I can’t find a buyer

thank you!
    - Heather
    email: leather@alumni.gwu.edu

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyBunnyEater View Post
    Hi everyone,

New to the forum here so I’m not sure if I’m posting in the right section of the site BUT-
    i bought two tickets to the general admission pit at the beautiful King’s Theatre on Tuesday Oct 16- and now I can’t go. I’ll be working in Los Angeles & not in NYC at all.

its the most money I’ve ever spent on NIN tickets bc these seemed the most special. Amazing historic venue w fantastic acoustics & such a small pit right in front. Seems like such a dream to me but now I can’t go!

I hope to sell them for face value - they were 250 each plus fees - so they are 553.05 for the pair.

if you can buy these please reach out.

BUT
    if I can’t find someone to buy them - I’d like to at least give them to a super fan so they aren’t wasted. Someone who will really appreciate them.

please email me if you want to buy them

if you can’t afford them then please email me why these tickets would be meaningful to you & why you wouldn’t be able to afford them right now

I’ll give them away if I can’t find a buyer

thank you!
    - Heather
    email: leather@alumni.gwu.edu
    I've moved your post to the Upcoming Shows thread for this particular show.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    $550 is a lot to just give away. If you can't find someone to buy them at face, then list them on StubHub, and you'll definitely be able to sell fast if you list it a bit below face value, and at least recoup a few hundred dollars.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    $550 is a lot to just give away. If you can't find someone to buy them at face, then list them on StubHub, and you'll definitely be able to sell fast if you list it a bit below face value, and at least recoup a few hundred dollars.
    Agreed. Not wanting to deter generosity, but you can still do someone here a solid and have them pay $100-150 each or something to limit the damage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I actually have them listed on StubHub and no one is buying.It seems like all the real fans already got their tickets and medium level fans aren't willing to spend the big bucks.

If someone wants to offer me a low price for the 2 GA PIT tickets I have that are 250 each for Oct 16, please email me - leather@alumni.gwu.edu
    I am totally fine with coming down on price for someone who's a big fan and would really enjoy these.
    Last edited by SillyBunnyEater; 10-04-2018 at 12:07 AM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I actually have them listed on StubHub and no one is buying.It seems like all the real fans already got their tickets and medium level fans aren't willing to spend the big bucks.

If someone wants to offer me a low price for the 2 GA PIT tickets I have that are 250 each for Oct 16, please email me - leather@alumni.gwu.edu
    I am totally fine with coming down on price for someone who's a big fan and would really enjoy these.
    Are you willing to sell just one?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok my tickets have sold! Thank you all ❤️

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Looking for one ticket to either Brooklyn show for $100 or less. There are a few on stubhub/vivid seats right now, but I figured if anyone here has one I'd rather help them out.
    I nabbed the other GA ticket @bobbie solo had available for the Tuesday show in Brooklyn, so I have an extra I don't need now for the same Tuesday show. Section 7, Row JJ, Seat 20. Was $100 plus fees. Let me know if you're interested!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon Blackfire View Post
    I nabbed the other GA ticket @bobbie solo had available for the Tuesday show in Brooklyn, so I have an extra I don't need now for the same Tuesday show. Section 7, Row JJ, Seat 20. Was $100 plus fees. Let me know if you're interested!
    I'll take it. Shoot me a PM with the final price after fees and your paypal info. It's an electronic ticket or paper?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I'll take it. Shoot me a PM with the final price after fees and your paypal info. It's an electronic ticket or paper?
    It's a physical ticket they mailed me so I'm not sure what method of getting it to you would work best for you.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Still selling my one single Wed 10/17 Center Orch Row O seat 112 ticket. PM me if you're interested!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Agreed. I went to a show & I was seated way in the back. People we sitting around like it was a movie theater. It was lame. Now I’m Pit or Die.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fancyfembot View Post
    Agreed. I went to a show & I was seated way in the back. People we sitting around like it was a movie theater. It was lame. Now I’m Pit or Die.
    I saw David Byrne here a few weeks ago, sitting in the second to last row of the orchestra and everyone stood the whole time. Gotta assume people will definitely be standing for nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I still have 1 GA ticket to the 10/17 show available for ticketmaster transfer pm me.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    i have two tickets for tues 10/16 and unfortunately cannot make it! super bummed. i got really great tickets the minute they went on sale. curious to see if anyone is interested in trading for two tickets for wed 10/17. please pm me! thanks!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm looking to trade 1-2 Friday night Boston tickets for the same amount of Wednesday Brooklyn seats. I have extras for the second row of the Mezzanine, center-stage. I can give exact section and seats numbers to anyone interested in a swap!

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    Still selling my one single Wed 10/17 Center Orch Row O seat 112 ticket. PM me if you're interested!
    This is still available for face value or best offer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Have one GA for wed 10/17 available for sale. Anyone need?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mtc View Post
    Have 1 ticket 10/17 section 6 row CC for $145 PM me if interested
    So there is a better than not chance that work gets in the way of me getting to the show so I may have 2 tickets for 10/17 section 6 row CC on an aisle. Anyone interested? Looking for $230 for the pair which is under cost. PM me. I have been having a shit month but will try to check my PMs often and get back to anyone interested ASAP. I can't tell you how much this bums me out...I will be firm on selling them by friday.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Does anyone here have firsthand experience of the pit - logistics and otherwise? The venue FAQ seems to suggest there's no separate entry, and it also explicitly discourages lining up early (if so, I suppose that's a bit of a relief given I'm likely coming directly from work for both shows).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roolfdriht View Post
    Does anyone here have firsthand experience of the pit - logistics and otherwise? The venue FAQ seems to suggest there's no separate entry, and it also explicitly discourages lining up early (if so, I suppose that's a bit of a relief given I'm likely coming directly from work for both shows).
    I was in the pit section there last year for Nick Cave and it sounded amazing, Personally I hate sitting at shows anyway so GA is an automatic plus for me, There is a separate entry for pit (at least there was when I was there) you get a wristband that says pit section

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    I was in the pit section there last year for Nick Cave and it sounded amazing, Personally I hate sitting at shows anyway so GA is an automatic plus for me, There is a separate entry for pit (at least there was when I was there) you get a wristband that says pit section
    Thanks for the color! Were you able to get any sense of its capacity? Given its size, I'm probably getting myself worked up over nothing, but not being able to line up hours in advance will do that...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roolfdriht View Post
    Thanks for the color! Were you able to get any sense of its capacity? Given its size, I'm probably getting myself worked up over nothing, but not being able to line up hours in advance will do that...
    The size of the pit section or the whole theatre? The pit section probably holds 400-500 it’s pretty awesome, You forget about all of the seats behind you. I’d suggest getting there an hour before doors open because they have a strict security policy and it takes a long time to get in

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    The size of the pit section or the whole theatre? The pit section probably holds 400-500 it’s pretty awesome, You forget about all of the seats behind you. I’d suggest getting there an hour before doors open because they have a strict security policy and it takes a long time to get in
    Thanks - I did mean the pit. Fingers crossed it's not too much of a shitshow. Glad my GA stress only applies to 50% of the NYC dates, hah.