Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Fan Made Videos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fan Made Videos

Hello,
    for me and for many others, NIN is the most inspiring music. When i work on something, most of the time I play NIN or the TR/AR-Scores. And now i tried to do a fan-made video of God Break Down The Door. I am curious if some of you did Fan Videos, too. It would be nice to post it here.
    PS: I am a Kugelsack(German) , so sorry for my bad english.

Last edited by Vidiot; 06-10-2018 at 07:30 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don’t normally watch many fan made videos but that was super impressive! I think you perfectly encapsulated the twin peaks vibe of the track too, and I’m sure if Trent saw he would approve and maybe give you a job! Do you have any other work available online?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Incredible, really. And thank you for making this thread.

Reminds me a community-made "ghosts" festival would be impressive in our modern time when everyone has access to great software and great quality video.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nice! I was waiting for something fucked up to happen when the loud section kicked in..
    The tension!

I like how the figure seemingly transitioned into the blackstar from the album cover. Very creepy 10/10

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the nice responses.
    I dont have more work online, because for me it is very difficult. When I finish a project, 24 hours later i dont like it anymore and it goes to the archive or in the garbage. This video goes this time directly online after the last rendering. I had to cheat on myself. mainly I work on live visuals for Bands. But those videos only work live.On YouTube it would be very boring.

The Ghosts Videocompetition was cool. Very interesting and impressive. So I opened the thread to see something more from other people. Its really exciting to see the pictures of songs from other peoples head.
    Last edited by Vidiot; 06-10-2018 at 06:08 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I made this during the ghosts days.... TR made touring seem grueling so I tried to capture how monotonous, boring, repetitive touring is... stage failures, and a few brief moments of joy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What a great Idea. I am en Event Technician and thats really a rollercoaster of feelings like you show in the Video.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And a new one.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    I hope you Marvel fans enjoy this little video I did recently. Even remixed TDTWWA into a final, absolute mix.
    Last edited by Destruct26; 08-21-2018 at 01:08 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Not really a music video but here ya go. Basically a lung breathing. Also it's extended.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)