Likes Likes:  0
Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trent Reznor: The Fresh Air Interview on NPR

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    I don't know about that... It seems like every time I turn NPR on there is an investigative story being told that is backed with music that is 80% off the Ghosts album.
    That doesn't mean the audience knows anything about Trent, or even who the musical artist is (since they never, ever mention that on NPR).

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theruiner View Post
    That doesn't mean the audience knows anything about Trent, or even who the musical artist is (since they never, ever mention that on NPR).
    ABOUT NIN, for sure. On second read, I wrongly interpreted it as "the audience doesn't know WHO trent is". I fully agree that they needed to cover lots of the NIN101 topics.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    This interview made me wish that Reznor would get his ass over to reddit and do an AMA. There are some interesting questions that only attached fans are going to ask. Difficult ones that border on the edge of too far (I am with Leviathant on the difficult questions)...

edit: holy crap I sound insane. deleting that and moving the idea to a new thread: http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...hat-woud-it-be
    Last edited by DigitalChaos; 01-03-2012 at 06:13 PM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    ^^^
    wasn't he asking for questions on nin.com and we've been blown out again I guess?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Ugh.

oh god! THIS IS GOLD! i need to play this whenever i'm in a bad mood.

i actually thoroughly enjoyed the interview with TR. so awkward and yet insightful, only NPR could pull off.