Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1000

Thread: Bad Witch LP, out June 22 (thread pt 3) SPOILERS

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    I can only say Nine Inch Nails albums are good and great so much. But whatever. I'm just grateful, and admittedly a bit psyched yet again. I just know I'm going to hear more things in the albums later on down the road that I didn't hear before, therefore increasing my overall enjoyment and appreciation. I also just need to give it more time, and yes, Bad Witch definitely delivers.

I also probably forgot to already say this, but I also like how song titles like Shit Mirror and Play the Goddamned Part look like something that would come straight from The Meathead Perspective.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Have we talked about, or has anyone noticed that Trent uses he same vocal effects on Ahead of ourselves as he does on Gave Up?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The effect is pretty similar. Those vocals reminded me of the "pray for death" guy from Prince of Darkness.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon Blackfire View Post
    The effect is pretty similar. Those vocals reminded me of the "pray for death" guy from Prince of Darkness.

Yessss! I thought of this as well. It's that strange watery vocal processing. It's like listening to the ghost of someone who drowned.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon Blackfire View Post

I've never heard of this movie but I suddenly need to see it.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    I've never heard of this movie but I suddenly need to see it.
    John Carpenter directed it. It's one of his lesser films, but still has some effective moments in it. Trent & Atticus obviously admire his work, so I wouldn't be surprised if they've drawn a little bit of inspiration from him over the years.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Looks like the art printings are limited and hand numbered to 1125 copies, and badges to 1000.
    Does this mean the deluxe bundle of BW is limited to 1125 copies overall?
    And my art printings envelope arrived without the one depicted in the upper left of the album artwork. So only four arrived. Hope they can fix this situation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So I did get my copy of Bad Witch on Friday and I was so busy I haven't been able to listen to it until today. I've only listened to it once, but I think it's a weird, creepy album. I like it. I don't love it, but I feel like I'll really get into it after a few listens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Look what I found today at my local record store! I didn't expected to find a CD copy so soon in my country

Has anyone else find CD copies? There will be different versions?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Why are the imbedded lyrics for, Iím not from this world, ďIím not from this world anymoreĒ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk