Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2018 Taper Section

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by klyrish View Post
    Good luck and thanks for all you do to keep the NIN bootleg scene alive and thriving!
    I'd like the second this notion! I was at the Saturday Vegas show and attempted to record it on my phone. I know that's not the best quality out there, but I figured it would be better than nothing in case nobody else was able to. Not knowing what I was doing, I had the settings all wrong and I ended up getting 2 hours of blown out speakers. So I really appreciate you guys that know what you're doing, you do it well, and then you share it with us! Thank you!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    I love working on the site. A nice hobby to have to get me off the distraction of studying for awhile... Plus I like organizing shit. So this hits my OCD. Nothing is more satisfying than for someone to find a recording of a show they went to and can relive the moment. Best feeling for me knowing that happens to a few people out there when they find the site.

Should have recording from all 3 nights. 1st one is up, and 2 more should be coming!

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    First four dates are covered thus far. I just have to confirm with the others that want to do this. I will keep updating the list as we go along.

Really need coverage for those festivals. I feel like those will be the hardest to get locked down.