Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Bad Witch LP - out 6/22/2018, Part II

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by downwardpile View Post
    Also "Quantum550: suck my entire cock" is an anagram for "Connect a quirky cum musket, 550." Who's 550???
    $5.50 is how much a quirky cum musket connection is going to set you back. Duh. After the connection is made proper etiquette is to wish an entire cocksucking upon the connectioneer

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    AND Bad Witch is an anagram of DAW Bitch ("digital audio workstation bitch") which is what Trent called all of his studio assistants before Atticus politely asked him to stop.

Leo Herrera and Chris Vrenna will be guest vocalists on "I'm Not From This World," which is itself a reference to the fact that they have not been associated with NIN for a very very long time.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbgut View Post
    AND Bad Witch is an anagram of DAW Bitch ("digital audio workstation bitch") which is what Trent called all of his studio assistants before Atticus politely asked him to stop.

Leo Herrera and Chris Vrenna will be guest vocalists on "I'm Not From This World," which is itself a reference to the fact that they have not been associated with NIN for a very very long time.
    Will Richard Patrick play drone guitar on it, too?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Will Richard Patrick play drone guitar on it, too?
    He did, but it was removed from the final release.

Also, $5.50 for a quirky cum musket? That is a LOW QUALITY cum musket.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    What ? it's a long time thing and he's not the only one... the message is clear, logic, obvious and signed (lol) where the hell were you ?

Yeah, but he doesn't believe me. As for me, I was either asleep or headed to work.
    Last edited by mostlymad; 05-22-2018 at 03:03 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post

Yup. Trent didn't understand why Richard was insistent on playing his part through a filter.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I’m still baffled by the fact that the dude ranked Bad Witch third without having heard it 🤦🏻♀️

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post

No, the $5.50 is only the connection fee for that quirky cum musket. You're free to spend as much as you'd like on the quirky cum musket itself.

And an entire cocksucking to you good sir.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Hello folks, here I am.

First of all I would like to make my apologies to Mr. Trent Reznor for that comment.
    I wrote him two personal apologies and also one apology to the website admin.
    It was indeed a very troll comment, and "lack of inspiration" is certainly something that would make most musicians twist inside out.
    It was just an opinion, based on the single I heard. it's nowhere near "Less Than". I hope I am entitled to have an opinion.
    I think I had put in the wrong way of saying that I was frustrated with this delay.
    The EP/LP thing won't be settled no matter what. So we better drop these conventions for the new music era.

For those who loved the obliteration, I also have requested my account removal from the board and wrote apologies to the website admin.
    So if you guys feel I need to go, I already let it go. I was out for a few days travelling, I only noticed the whole thing yesterday night.
    I didn't know Reznor would take his time to come in here and respond. In my mind, "he wouldn't even notice" these threads in this board.

I have been offended and called names here in this forum many times.
    The overall feeling of posting here was always of being in a fight ring. In the threads I participated, I read a lot of banters.
    This was a setup for the kind of ongoing conversation in endless and pointless discussions.

Now that I am a celebrity over the internet, being mentioned over Wikipedia and even articles, perhaps I will finally get my life straight.
    Perhaps this will get my green card. I can't stand being here in Brazil. Everywhere I go people confuse me for American or Canadian or French-Canadian.
    Not only they confuse me for the above mentioned ethnicity, but they also think I got ONE MILLION euros in my bank account, and that's not true.
    So I am really sick and tired of belonging to a community that sees me as an outsider. I need to be RIGHT WHERE I BELONG.
    I am sending my Resumes and I also happen to play guitar and a little bit of piano. Perhaps I could join the NIN tour. (I know they're fucking skilled... I couldn't stand 5 minutes... but so Rolling Stones drummer as well).

Now, I am grieving a lot, because of that sentence. That sentence! That sentence made me raise my Clonazepam in double amount.
    I just couldn't believe my eyes... The whole thing happened like a BLACK STAR hit me in the face and make me paper thin on a pavement.
    Oh yes I am. And like a good NIN fan, I am thinking about the craziest things now.

I don't know whether I make 20 videos, burning down every piece of NIN record I have, stating my complete divorce with Trent, or...
    I can get Trent's forgiveness and make amends with NIN... I prefer the latter.

Because you better bet on this. I have never stole ONE single file off the internet to rip off this band.
    Everything I have, I have it legally. That I can tell.

I might reveal my real name in case this turns out to be really profitable.
    Thank you all. My apologies again to Reznor (if you'd know me, you'd really like me).

Quantum550 (I am 42 years old).

I am also accepting photographs from girls. This whole web event broke down my marriage. Now I need a new wife.
    Holy shit, this changed my life.

(Sorry for the sense of humour - I can't help it - I need some DISCIPLINE. I NEED YOUR HELP).

Cheers folks.
    Keep the MEMEs coming.
    Last edited by Quantum550; 05-22-2018 at 04:40 PM.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    sigh ... i wish we could filter this "entire cock" flash in the pan thing to something else. "LOLersk8s*hugz*" would work nicely. or literally anything else.
    Last edited by kel; 05-22-2018 at 04:32 PM.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbgut View Post

Leo Herrera
    Wow, now there's a name I haven't seen written in a very, very long time!

Forgot he existed, lol.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Wow, now there's a name I haven't seen written in a very, very long time!

Forgot he existed, lol.
    Leo was constantly referenced in Meathead, which is why he's stuck in my head for like...16 years? Hah. I coulda put Keith Hildebrandt but I feel like he is better remembered in general?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantum550 View Post
    Perhaps this will get my green card. I can't stand being here in Brazil.
    show brazil some respect bro

also this post looks like something off Internet Comment Etiquette, NIN versison.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    sigh ... i wish we could filter this "entire cock" flash in the pan thing to something else. "LOLersk8s*hugz*" would work nicely. or literally anything else.

Oh the Lollerskates! How I have missed thee.

All of the sudden it's 2003 ETS up in here again. Yeah!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    show brazil some respect bro
    I take TR's offence happily but one thing I can tell you I am sick and tired of fellow countrymen.
    TR's given me something at least. Brazil has never given me anything, since day 1.
    And let that 7x1 happen again.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Lock this again, shitposting when there's nothing worth discussing is fucking tiresome.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Way to make it weird and sap all the enjoyment out of the entire cock story ETS.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Funny how people want to play and bash here, but can't stand one ridicule or crap reply. That's real "lack of sense of humor", now.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    Couldn't help myself... @Quantum550

VVVV It hit reddit quick.
    I certainly didn't like the image.
    Didn't like it at all.
    I don't like these.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Funny how people want to play and bash here, but can't stand one ridicule or crap reply. That's real "lack of sense of humor", now.
    To be fair, many of the more venerable members here were rather unimpressed by the both of you. People are people though, and sometimes people get pissed off and shoot off comments that are, shall we say, lacking in adult sensibilities.

Milking this out is not good for you, it's not good for the board, and it's not good for anybody, but whatever. You do you.

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Hello folks, here I am.

[...]

Now, I am grieving a lot, because of that sentence. That sentence! That sentence made me raise my Clonazepam in double amount.
    Relax!

I might reveal my real name in case this turns out to be really profitable.
    What? No.

I am also accepting photographs from girls. This whole web event broke down my marriage. Now I need a new wife.
    A younger me used to think that people would grow out of this kind of "humor" by the age of 42, but these days, I know better.

Folks, this is why the best advice for trolls is "Don't feed trolls."

fin