Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Royal Wedding Thread

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Royal Wedding Thread

Because I have to live vicariously through Harry and Meghan. I just finished watching Season 1 and 2 of Suits. I identify with Meghan because I kind of look like her. So I've been told. This wedding actually gives me hope.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    I guess I'm having a shitty day, and while I'm trying not to be a total curmudgeon here, I seriously do not understand why anyone cares about English royalty, especially to people who live outside of the UK... but it's everywhere here now.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    all I know about Harry is that he once dressed up like Hitler for Halloween.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    all I know about Harry is that he once dressed up like Hitler for Halloween.
    He was never my favorite Royal. But that was in 2005 and he apologized.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I think Harry has some unresolved issues from his mother dying when he was so young. He had a lot of growing up to do. Most of us have done stupid things when we were young.
    This thread sure went downhill really quick. Oh well. LOL

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    I earnestly don't wanna piss on your parade, I guess I wished I "got it," especially with how it resonates in western settings. Out of curiosity are you in the U.K.?

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    I don't get it either, but then I don't really get celebrity culture in general. I bet at least half the people in America who know a bunch of useless trivia about this wedding couldn't even name their own neighbors or half of their elected officials.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I earnestly don't wanna piss on your parade, I guess I wished I "got it," especially with how it resonates in western settings. Out of curiosity are you in the U.K.?
    I believe she's Canadian. Unfortunately, Lilibeth is also by the grace of God Queen of Canada. In Quebec, we don't care much about the royal family but some people from the rest of the country are die hard royalists.

As for myself, I just want to see the dress she'll wear and all those silly hats. I find the silly hats highly entertaining. If I was made to wear a hat to go to church, you'd bet I would use the occasion to troll everyone else .

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    All I care about is to see who will be the Pippa Middleton at the wedding as her ass nearly stole the show at the last wedding.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    I do like silly hats

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    i have no care whatsoever about the royals or this wedding, people get married every day, also, the people that camp out for days just to get a glimpse of them going by draped in union jack clothing need a look at themselves