Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018.12.07-08 Los Angeles, CA @ Palladium

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    Just hope they don't do what they did in '09. I picked Echoplex because it was the smallest and "the last" of the wave goodbye shows, but Fonda and Wiltern jumped to the end due to TRez' cough. 130 min Exchoplex Show, 190 minute Wiltern....
    that was quite a turn of events. i ended up at echoplex/fonda/wiltern. echoplex was vey underwhelming but of course uber intimate. fonda was prolly my favorite all around for the song choices (heresy in particular) but no one could have predicted the 3.5 hour wiltern show. what a sendoff it was.

of course hindsight is i should've seen palladium too so this run will make up for it in terms of venue at least.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3po1nt0 View Post
    that was quite a turn of events. i ended up at echoplex/fonda/wiltern. echoplex was vey underwhelming but of course uber intimate. fonda was prolly my favorite all around for the song choices (heresy in particular) but no one could have predicted the 3.5 hour wiltern show. what a sendoff it was.

of course hindsight is i should've seen palladium too so this run will make up for it in terms of venue at least.
    I was lucky enough to get tickets to all four shows, but I almost didn't buy Wiltern tickets. I pushed it buying 3/4 for this one, but as soon as I had purchased the Tuesday ticket I said, why the hell did I not but the tickets to the last night? Must have been my sleep deprived cold medicine slowed brain.

Hopefully I'll be able to score a ticket to Wednesday between now and then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    online sale this thursday. yay. maybe i can get one to 12/7 or 12/8 that way

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    online sale this thursday. yay. maybe i can get one to 12/7 or 12/8 that way
    Do you know what time the online sale starts?

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Portrait in Flesh View Post
    Do you know what time the online sale starts?
    10am

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Now if I can just remember my Ticketmaster log in info.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Nada.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Keep trying, just got one for the last night. Had one for the 3rd in my cart and somehow vanished.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    @Toadflax I was curious about trying a Friday ticket for you, and for me to go solo if it cosmically came up since I only have a Saturday ticket at this point for the bf and me. Absolutely nothing is coming up.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Friday and Sat sold out in person. Youre only gonna get Tues and Weds right now.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Come_Reptile View Post
    @Toadflax I was curious about trying a Friday ticket for you, and for me to go solo if it cosmically came up since I only have a Saturday ticket at this point for the bf and me. Absolutely nothing is coming up.
    Thanks for the thought!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Friday and Sat sold out in person. Youre only gonna get Tues and Weds right now.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Yeah, but there was thinking they might've held some for online sales. Looks like not, though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Took two computers and two different browsers, but managed to snag one ticket for the 12/11 show. Now, assuming my biopsy results come back good, I'll be there, standing in the back, probably on my tippy-toes.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    happy to report 0 tix available at 10:00:15 for Saturday

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Looks like tickets are still available for 12/11, everything else is gone. I snagged an extra 12/11 ticket (already had one) to hopefully trade for 12/7 or 12/8, but it should be easy to sell otherwise!

EDIT: 12/11 tickets are now gone, too.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Anyone have 2 for Wednesday me and a friend are flying out from East Coast and i Snagged 2 for Tuesday but didn't get weds can anyone help us out face value? Please I am hoping to tape these shows and will be sharing with the entire NIN community as I always do! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Well, that was an absolute gong show mess.

Me and 3 friends are supposed to be coming down for this. I was supposed to take on getting tickets for the Tues and Wed shows. Buddies wife was taking on the Friday and Saturday shows. We wanted at least 2 shows to make this worth our while...

I originally had 4 for the Tuesday show in my basket and then half way into buying them, it made me log into my account again and then the page crashed and I lost them.
    Eventually, I was able to get 2 tickets to the Tuesday show, but nothing else.

Friend's wife was't able to get anything.

In hindsight, I am not sure why I went forth with the purchase. I figured I could have at least snagged something for Wednesday as well.
    The pages were broken though. I originally had them loaded up in 2 tabs, 1 for 1 show and the other for the other show. I had them both under ticketmaster. That's how I was able to get the tickets...

then all of a sudden, 20mins into buying them, I get redirected to "live nation" and then it keeps telling me my device isn't supported and to use another device (laptop, phone, tablet) I was using a PC... I kept getting this message, so I had no idea what was going on. Then I started using my phone and was getting the "No tickets available" urgh...

Should have tried for Wednesday first. That one seemed to be the hardest to get for between Tues and Wed.

Well, I have 2 options now:
    1) Buy Wednesday from Scalpers
    2) Sell my Tuesday tickets to a very lucky ETS member

I'm not flying all the way down just for 1 show. so, if I don't end up getting tickets to Wednesday at a reasonable cost, I'll sell mine.
    Please don't flood me with PMs quite yet asking to buy my tickets. If I sell them, it's going to be closer to the show October, November ish. I want to give it time for the scalped ticket prices to come down til I make my decision if I'm going or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    friday(s) were available this morning. i pulled this bad boy at 10:30 am.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    friday(s) were available this morning. i pulled this bad boy at 10:30 am.
    Whaaa. If it was that late, you must have really lucked out with some kind of late release of a very small number. Friday and Saturday were both definitely not available right at 10am.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i hammered away from 10-1030 and just when i was about to give up, boom.

glad my IP didn't get banned from tm for all the attempts during that half hour

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Any idea of the validity of this site? They seem to have several tickets available at a fairly unscalpery price.

https://www.killerseats.com/Nine-Inch-Nails-Tickets

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Any idea of the validity of this site? They seem to have several tickets available at a fairly unscalpery price.

https://www.killerseats.com/Nine-Inch-Nails-Tickets
    Just glancing at it, they seem to be pulling the same inventory I've seen on some other reseller sites. The prices look lower though because they "discount" it, but then make it up buried in the hidden "Service Fee" and exorbitant Delivery fee you only see at the very last step. For example, I tried some seats that were listed as only about $15 over face value, but in the end there were $54 in additional Service Fees and $15 in delivery fees, making it actually $85 over face value.

One great big festering neon distraction....
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    No luck for any of the shows.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Whaaa. If it was that late, you must have really lucked out with some kind of late release of a very small number. Friday and Saturday were both definitely not available right at 10am.
    yeah, perusing various forums, it seems many people were met with "no tickets available" between 10-10:05 (including myself), but during seemingly random periods after that, tix became available.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Locked in a ticket for the 3rd night and managed to save a copy of Broken with the 3" CD from a record store.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    Locked in a ticket for the 3rd night and managed to save a copy of Broken with the 3" CD from a record store.

Awesome will see you in LA! you plan on taping?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreamingSlave View Post
    Awesome will see you in LA! you plan on taping?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Nah, my taping days are behind me. Now I just go and enjoy the shows...

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Woohoo!!!

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    It seems I'm a bit late but I'm hoping to get my wife and I into at least one of these shows. If you wind up with a pair of tickets to sell for any of these shows, please hit me up. I have cash and I'm ready to pass it along for some more Nine Inch Nails action.