Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018.12.07-08 Los Angeles, CA @ Palladium

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StaticSense View Post
    Unfortunately I can't make it to the Palladium until maybe 1 o'clock, but I'll still be down to grab some tickets for anyone out there who can't make it, just let me know.

@Portrait in Flesh You're looking for a balcony seat? I'll try and get one for you.
    @StaticSense , that would be very much appreciated. *rubs grimy little paws together with glee*

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I'm going to head down early. I have a feeling there will be a line before the line. Tickets at 80-100? I mean, I am beyond excited to see NIN and Jesus and Mary Chain together. But being deposit challenged along with this shit show of a presale is going to be stressful AF.

I've been up to my elbows in Interviews for a new job all week, so I haven't even had the chance to coordinate re: ticket buying. I'm trying to get 4 for one date. More if I can swing it...

Do we know if it is cash only or are they taking CC's at the box office?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    EDIT: I think Come_Reptile can help me out, very much appreciated!!!!

Palladium usually always takes CC. If anyone can help me get a pair of tickets for any date I'd appreciate it so so much! Otherwise I'm going to try and go in the morning, but since I cant stand up on my own for more than 15min, it's prob not going to go well for me haha
    Last edited by jmj399; 05-18-2018 at 09:21 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Alright folks, I’m tapped out on tickets for ETSers. I’ll be wearing a Depeche Mode Some Great Reward is anyone wants to say hi in line. Godspeed, everyone!!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Discobunny View Post
    I'm going to head down early. I have a feeling there will be a line before the line. Tickets at 80-100? I mean, I am beyond excited to see NIN and Jesus and Mary Chain together. But being deposit challenged along with this shit show of a presale is going to be stressful AF.

I've been up to my elbows in Interviews for a new job all week, so I haven't even had the chance to coordinate re: ticket buying. I'm trying to get 4 for one date. More if I can swing it...

Do we know if it is cash only or are they taking CC's at the box office?

They take both. And security could just say a line before the line doesnt even matter.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I will be there early just in case of a pre-line line. Wearing a black Mikkeller|3 Floyds Warpigs hoodie. Feel free to stop by and chat, would love some company.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Wishing you all the best of luck this morning!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I proposoned my vasectomy for another week. Hope it I don't regret it later
    On my way! I'll be in in a used to stand for something T

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Update: I got here 15 mins ago (6:15am PDT) and I’m about number 150 in line.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Line isn’t too bad here. Almost to Sunset from Selma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Did a headcount, the large light pole in the parking lot is ~120, assuming no one else cuts in later.

One great big festering neon distraction....
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    For those of you that drove: where did you park?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had to eat the cost of parking on hollywood. Couldn't drive around much longer lookin while the line kept growing. $25

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by deadwinterskies View Post
    For those of you that drove: where did you park?
    There was a parking lot right On Selma across from where the line starts; Parked there for $10

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellyrific View Post
    There was a parking lot right On Selma across from where the line starts; Parked there for $10

Yup... I paid 25 as I stand here looking at this sign!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here before the marquee is done...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellyrific View Post

I’m innthe next turnstile back from you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A second line formed for mobile tickets. Anyone know anything about it?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brokenfern View Post
    A second line formed for mobile tickets. Anyone know anything about it?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Lined up at 6:15, an hour earlier than I initially planned, and got my tickets at 11:20. Overall it was a really cool experience and I’m glad I flew down for it. I guess we should have guessed the no lineups before 8 was utter BS. It was surprisingly organized, but we didn’t get a listening station. Chatted with nice people in line, snagged tickets for folks, met up with @jmj399 who very kindly treated me to post-Physical World lunch, got myself a tank and a slipmat. Heading back to LAX in a few feeling tired but grateful to have met some really nice fans through this experience (thanks ETS!) and to have a band we all do these masochistic things for trying to create these kinds of moments.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Sorry I didn't get to formally meet anyone I didn't know already in line. Got there around 5:45am and was probably about 120 back from the front. Saw some show friends and familiar faces at the front of the line. :Waves:

One of my friends who I was supposed to buy tickets for decided to come and hang out so we had a good time chatting with people in line with us... The merch table was cool but they ran out of pins super early.

I went with the mobile tickets so I could get through the line quicker. But I was told I could come back at any time before the show to get physical tickets printed.

I have to say despite my earlier concerns, stuff ran very smoothly. There was a listening station, over by the merch stand and the porta potties. There was also an opportunity to pre order the new album from a local record store. You got a limited litho with the preorder.

Also have to thank my friend for my new NIN bomber jacket. It's rad AF. Looking forward to more merch on this tour.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Sorry I didn't get to formally meet anyone I didn't know already in line. Got there around 5:45am and was probably about 120 back from the front. Saw some show friends and familiar faces at the front of the line. :Waves:

One of my friends who I was supposed to buy tickets for decided to come and hang out so we had a good time chatting with people in line with us... The merch table was cool but they ran out of pins super early.

I went with the mobile tickets so I could get through the line quicker. But I was told I could come back at any time before the show to get physical tickets printed.

I have to say despite my earlier concerns, stuff ran very smoothly. There was a listening station, over by the merch stand and the porta potties. There was also an opportunity to pre order the new album from a local record store. You got a limited litho with the preorder.

Also have to thank my friend for my new NIN bomber jacket. It's rad AF. Looking forward to more merch on this tour.
    How did I miss the listening table, I was right there, ugh. Must’ve been overstimulated. Was the litho the same one being sold out to the front of the line?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I didn’t see the listening table. I must have been oblivious.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Listening table was right next to the records tent that Fingerprints set up. It was just a black rectangle that had the NIN logo on it and headphones attached. Nobody noticed it was there really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was surprised it was empty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i have 1 ticket to 12/11 and 1 ticket to 12/12. would be interested to trade 12/11 for 12/7 or 12/8. nothing for sale at this time. PM me. thanks!
    Last edited by 3po1nt0; 05-21-2018 at 02:32 PM. Reason: changed trade request

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3po1nt0 View Post
    i have 1 ticket to 12/11 and 1 ticket to 12/12. would be interested to trade one of these nights for 12/7 or 12/8. nothing for sale at this time. PM me. thanks!

If my brother can't make it to Friday night I might want to trade for Wednesday night. I'll let you know as soon as possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If my brother can't make it to Friday night I might want to trade for Wednesday night. I'll let you know as soon as possible.
    thanks, i actually edited my trade request above. looks like i'll be holding on to the 12/12 ticket for time being (seeing as how that will be the night with in this twilight and zero sum played )

but my 12/11 is available for either of the first two shows 12/7 or 12/8.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3po1nt0 View Post
    thanks, i actually edited my trade request above. looks like i'll be holding on to the 12/12 ticket for time being (seeing as how that will be the night with in this twilight and zero sum played )

but my 12/11 is available for either of the first two shows 12/7 or 12/8.

Just hope they don't do what they did in '09. I picked Echoplex because it was the smallest and "the last" of the wave goodbye shows, but Fonda and Wiltern jumped to the end due to TRez' cough. 130 min Exchoplex Show, 190 minute Wiltern....