Thread: 2018.11.27-28 Irving, TX @ The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

2018.11.27-28 Irving, TX @ The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory

Presale info - https://www.c3concerts.com/NINFAQ/

Lineup begins 8am 5/19.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    This is a typical shed-tour amphitheater (or pavilion in this case) with a GA Lawn & reserved seating under the roof. The total capacity looks to be 8,000 seats.
    Looking at the Paramore & Violent Femmes seating charts, it seems likely the PIT will be general admission.

There's no decent looking seating chart available, so I would recommend using an existing show's seating to zoom in & get a sense of ticket location.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    This is a typical shed-tour amphitheater (or pavilion in this case) with a GA Lawn & reserved seating under the roof. The total capacity looks to be 8,000 seats.
    Looking at the Paramore & Violent Femmes seating charts, it seems likely the PIT will be general admission.

There's no decent looking seating chart available, so I would recommend using an existing show's seating to zoom in & get a sense of ticket location.
    Lawn is probably going to be closed so 4k capacity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I will be out of town on the 19th. If anyone is lining up on the 19th to get tickets and picks up an extra Pit Ticket for either Dallas show, I would gladly pay extra for your time and inconvenience!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have no idea what to do with regard to getting in line and the "no lineup prior to 8am" policy. What are the odds that people are going to be camping out overnight for this given that it's the only Texas show? If I get there at 6am, is there going to be security actively making sure no one's getting near the box office? How early is too early? So many questions.
    Last edited by rewt75; 05-11-2018 at 11:55 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I plan on being out there. I have not decided how early is early enough to be there?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm in the same boat. Idk what time I need to be there and I just found out yesterday that I am working at noon on saturday, so now i think i need to be there even earlier so i can get out and make it to work on time.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Request for ticket help deleted.

I’ll be there! GA Pit
    Last edited by ekrekel; 05-19-2018 at 07:36 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Dig up some pictures of the venue. Looks like section 100 is just chairs on the same flat door behind GA. In one of the pictures you can see the soundboard which is in between the 200 level boxes. I’d go for GA floor or section 200.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    So we just bumrushing the box office at 8? Seems unsafe.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Heading to Irving...heard they aren’t letting cars into the lot until 8. Just going to park nearby and scope it out. Anyone wants to hang PM me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There’s about 50 people in line right now. Come and join us.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Just got here people are lining up, obviously. I would come down, anyone interested.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got here at 6am and we're about 50th in line or so. There are hundreds in line behind us.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Got front row tickets in section 200 and Pit! Good luck folks. My wallet hurts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Any extra pit tickets floating around here???

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Stub hub has lawn tix, did they sell lawn seats?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Hahaha, no

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Was wondering if when gets closer I could buy cheap lawn seats then when the can't produce them stub hub charges their card for real tix.really wonder how people think they could get away with that.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Probably some language in there about providing comparable or better seats.

It looks like this configuration has about 2,500 seats, leaving 1,500 In the GA pit on a pretty wide stage. That’s a nice number.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Anyone have the price for the general admission PIT tickets?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Physical tickets were $135 before fees were added for pit tickets. I got pit for the second day and seat for the first. Hoping to get rail spot for the second day in pit.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by akervi View Post
    Physical tickets were $135 before fees were added for pit tickets. I got pit for the second day and seat for the first. Hoping to get rail spot for the second day in pit.
    I was thinking about trying to go for rail. But I am not sure how early I should get in line to snag a rail ticket. I think I'll show up two hours before doors the first night and see how that goes.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Well, I was online at ten sharp, picked three GA tickets, went to checkout and got a message saying that it couldn't be completed on my device. I was using a computer. So, I had two other people try, and they got the same thing. None of us were ever able to check out, no matter how many times we tried. Now GA is sold out, and there's no option of getting three seats together. Good going Ticket Master. I'm sure none of these tickets were bought by bots for scalpers.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    I was thinking about trying to go for rail. But I am not sure how early I should get in line to snag a rail ticket. I think I'll show up two hours before doors the first night and see how that goes.
    There should only be ~1,500 people. Rail or no rail you're going to be pretty close.

Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
    Well, I was online at ten sharp, picked three GA tickets, went to checkout and got a message saying that it couldn't be completed on my device. I was using a computer. So, I had two other people try, and they got the same thing. None of us were ever able to check out, no matter how many times we tried. Now GA is sold out, and there's no option of getting three seats together. Good going Ticket Master. I'm sure none of these tickets were bought by bots for scalpers.
    Take your time buying tickets. They're not going to get more expensive on the secondary market than they are today. Also plans fall through, check this board and NIN FB Group as we get closer to the show. Worst case you buy from the 3rd party then, or if you really have brass ones wait till the day of and buy outside the venue while scalpers are trying to dump 'em.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got the same message three times. At 10:40 I was able to procure a ticket for the second show. Weird too because it routed me to live nation even though I was on the ticketbastard site?! I'm happy though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I got the same message three times. At 10:40 I was able to procure a ticket for the second show. Weird too because it routed me to live nation even though I was on the ticketbastard site?! I'm happy though.

Well, that's somewhat refreshing knowing it wasn't just me getting this message. I was buying for the LA show though. Had both nights loaded up in different browsers under the Ticketmaster portion of the site. Everything was running smoothly until 10+ mins into trying they started re-directing me to the live nation site and then's when I started getting the message that my device wasn't supported... Whatever the hell that meant.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Well, that's somewhat refreshing knowing it wasn't just me getting this message. I was buying for the LA show though. Had both nights loaded up in different browsers under the Ticketmaster portion of the site. Everything was running smoothly until 10+ mins into trying they started re-directing me to the live nation site and then's when I started getting the message that my device wasn't supported... Whatever the hell that meant.
    Yeah, you'd think that a company whose sole service is selling tickets would be better at selling tickets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    The nice part about The Physical World was getting a feel for the layout of the venue. I know with smaller concerts (At The Drive In tour 2017) i'd get there 2 hours early and lost rail once. I'm going to show up like 3-4 hours early and chill because this venue obviously doesn't care about prelines.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow! As of right now there are still PIT tickets available for both shows.