Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2018.11.23-24-25 New Orleans, LA @ Saenger Theatre

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

2018.11.23-24-25 New Orleans, LA @ Saenger Theatre

Presale info - http://www.saengernola.com/shows/nine-inch-nails

Lineup begins 6am 5/19.

NOTE - nin.com says 8am, Saenger Theatre's website says 6am. If someone wants to call on this and clarify, great. If there is confusion, I'd take the safe bet and line up at 6am.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Per the theater, no GA. https://twitter.com/SaengerNOLA/status/994613475388395520
    Per the theater, 6 AM.
    https://twitter.com/SaengerNOLA/status/994592215723802625

I'm very interested in both shows but flights to NO next Friday are really high from where I am. If anyone will be there really early and willing to sell two, let me know. Thanks!
    Last edited by sinspots; 05-10-2018 at 11:42 AM.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I would be happy to buy any single presale tickets if anybody wants to sell their extra. Otherwise of course I'll try for whatever goes on sale later!

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    The Saenger Theater is a 2,600 seat venue & the PIT is reserved seating.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I won’t be in the country on 5/19, so if by any chance you can get 1,2, or 3 extra tickets for either or both New Orleans shows, please hit me up. Will pay for best seats or GA.. Please message me. Thanks!!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Is anyone planning to go early to the line? My husband may go but I'd rather he have a line buddy to hang with as we are not familiar with the city. Thanks!

Edit - Plane tickets are very expensive so it's unlikely my husband will be flying to NOLA for tickets. If anyone can help us out with tickets (2 for each show) - please please let me know! Happy to pay for the best seats available plus a reasonable amount for your trouble.
    Last edited by sinspots; 05-15-2018 at 09:45 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'll be hoping to buy a ticket off of somebody later on down the line. Haven't seen NIN since 2006.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I will be in line for the Irving (Dallas) shows. If someone is willing to pick up an extra ticket for the Friday NOLA show, I would be happy to take that ticket off of your hands. I will be in south Louisiana for the Thanksgiving holiday so the Friday night show works out great. Send me a PM if you are able to help, and, if you need a ticket to a Dallas show, let me know because I am not currently planning to buy my full allotment of 4 per show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know it’s a long shot, but if anyone is interested in trading tickets, I can buy four for Nashville and trade for either of these shows.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I just called the box office and they said that they'll have tickets for each night available online at a date TBD. Anyone have any idea of how many tickets were sold for these dates? Wondering if there are any good seats left...

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
    I just called the box office and they said that they'll have tickets for each night available online at a date TBD. Anyone have any idea of how many tickets were sold for these dates? Wondering if there are any good seats left...
    Thanks for the heads up. I was looking to see if it were possible to get some more tickets.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    There were at least 200 people that waited since 9am and after that were cutoff at 3pm. So some people waited in the sun for around 6 hours didn't walk away with tickets. Hoping they are able to get fair priced tickets from the online sale.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Well that's fucked up if the venue didn't get those people's contact info to give them the first shot at the remaining tix.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    That's not fucked up, it's plain unacceptable and a perfect example of why this was a terrible idea.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
    Well that's fucked up if the venue didn't get those people's contact info to give them the first shot at the remaining tix.
    I would hope so. I got my tickets at 10:45am but hung out the rest of the day with friends in line (they arrived at 8am). I left at 2pm and my friends they told me they got their tickets right at 3pm and that people who weren't standing inside the barricades were cutoff. The barricades only held about 75 people. I did a count as I walked to the parking garage and there were about 200+ people behind them at 2pm. As I walked past the end, an employee from the venue was telling a guy who had just got in line that he was the last one allowed in line (this was at 2pm).

Shit I was disappointed to find out that there was a listening station set up front when I got home and logged onto the forum. I did see a radio station with a table setup but there was no signage or information or any staff that let anyone know it was a listening station for Bad Witch! WTF. But that's nothing compared to standing in line all day and not getting a chance to buy tickets.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    ****CORRECTION****

My friends may have been incorrect or the venue changed their mind so to not fuck many people over. A guy on facebook said he arrived at 2:15pm and was able to purchase tickets at 4:45pm. They stopped letting people get in line at 2:30pm, so from what he could tell, only a handful of people weren't allowed to purchase tickets. But from the sound of it, everyone who waited all day was able to. My bad for the misleading information, I was only passing along what I was told happened after I left at 2pm. From what I saw, it was easy to believe because that line wasn't moving AT ALL for a while.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I'm hoping to get four tickets for my husband, kids and I for either one of these shows when they go on sale online tomorrow, but not counting on it, as it's Ticketmaster... I've been screwed by that fucking site more times than I could possibly count.

Wish me luck, y'all. This would be both my kids' first concert, if I can get them.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Sweet! I was able to get a single for Saturday's show at least.
    If any one has a single available for Friday, I'd be up for it as I'll definitely be there. :-D Woo got one!
    Last edited by m0reta; 05-24-2018 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Status of my obsession

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just out of curiosity, what section did you guys score on the online sale? Wondering what they had left after the physical presale.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I wound up w a pair in Orch Left Row FF. Pulled a bunch of pairs around there. Best I saw was Orch row J but it was on the outside aisle and I wanted to be more centered. I pulled a bunch of different pairs though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was on the TM site well before the 10am on site time, and I really thought that I could snag a ticket for Friday night's show. I did not even get a whiff of a ticket. I tried for over 30 minutes with no luck. I visited TM the next day and all that were available were HC companion seats so that did nor work either. If anyone has a ticket that needs a home for the Friday show, let me know. I'll be watching the forum and hoping that one will come available.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    If anyone has an extra pair for night one please let me know! Thanks!

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

FS Very good tickets for two New Orleans Saenger shows (Fri 11/23 and Sat 11/24)

Just like the subject reads, we have some leftover tickets available for the Friday and Saturday New Orleans show. Looking to get what we paid for them only. Would like to sell in pairs only. For the record, I am located in the Baton Rouge LA area, but willing to ship if necessary.

Every ticket includes the ticket holder and envelope that were given away at the in person on sale at the Saenger, even have a few extras if you need them.

Friday 11/23: Orchestra Right-Row G-Seats 8, 10, 12, 14
    Sat 11/24: Orchestra Left-Row G-Seats 9, 11

Post in this thread or PM me if interested.

Thanks!

P.S. If this is the wrong board for such a post, I do apologize!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Today was the first time on Ticketmaster that everything went smoothly and they actually show you where you're at in virtual line... Then pop you into the tickets available and you can choose your seat.

Got a front row balcony for Sunday. I am stoked.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I have two singles, Orchestra sides, Friday & Saturday, to sell at face value. PM me!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I may be attending the Friday or Saturday show depending on if i can financially swing a trip up with my family (travel/lodge/etc) if so, if anyone has a center pit or ORCH A-D ticket they are willing to part with, i may be in the market for one.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    If anyone wants to sell a front row seat ticket or two for the 23rd just let me know. This would be a great excuse for me to skip family thanksgiving with trump supporters lol

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Score! Got my ticket for the show... Row C, Seat 10, Right Side Orch!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hey good people, selling a pair of tickets for the Saturday night show, Orchestra Side, Row Y, seats 21 & 23 (they are next to each other). Asking for $350 for the pair, which is less than total face value. PM me if interested!