Thread: 2018.10.25-26-27 Chicago, IL @ Aragon Ballroom

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

2018.10.25-26-27 Chicago, IL @ Aragon Ballroom

Presale info - https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/...dium=affiliate

Lineup begins 8am 5/19.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aragon on Twitter said tickets are GA and will be “$99 plus applicable fees”.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    The Aragon Ballroom has a capacity of 5,000 & will be general admission (similar to the Wave Goodbye 2009 layout).

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by L4YER_CAK3 View Post
    Aragon on Twitter said tickets are GA and will be “$99 plus applicable fees”.
    wait, seriously? no $50 tickets? ballsssssss

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    So, I did a bad thing, and looked up flights for the show...

IF there are still GA tickets available for online sale, I could actually maybe afford to fly to Chicago. But there's no way I could fly there just to stand in line, and then fly there again for the show.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I can't make the in-person sale as I have to be somewhere else in the physical world during that time. Anyone going willing to buy 2 extra tickets for one or both shows?

What I'm not sure on is this: the bottom of the nin tour page says "limited quantities of tickets will be available for sale via all normal ticket purchasing channels, including online, at a later date" while the ticketmaster page says "Limited quantities of tickets may be released via normal ticketing channels, subject to availability, at a later date to be announced." Will be available and may be released subject to availability are two different things.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    with the price point and the fact that i just bought the $175 bundle, i will definitely only be attending one of these shows. i really wish there was a $50 ticket level for this but i get why there's not.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Anyone coming in from out of town to wait in line? I'm going to megabus up. Would love to hang out with some folks afterwards.
    Last edited by iamclassic; 05-10-2018 at 11:28 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I did chicago last year and it's not the closest now but if was a blast of a trip and I did not spend enough time there. I only went to riot the NIN was playing. If I can't get Memphis tix I will be trying online for this and or Dallas. This being ga helps its cause.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I haven't decided what I'm going to do about this show yet. I would really like to go, but just don't know if i can make it happen yet...

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    If someone in Chicago is able to get 2 extra tickets, I would be forever grateful.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

2018.10.25-26 Chicago, IL @ Aragon Ballroom

For 99% I'm in for these two. Always wanted to do a gig in the US. Never been in Chicago and this is the best option for me (flight costs, duration flight, venue prices).

Edit: flight + hotel booked prices are still cheap now.
    Last edited by witte; 05-11-2018 at 12:39 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Any one decided what time they will be lining up to buy tickets yet?

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Any one decided what time they will be lining up to buy tickets yet?
    8, since they specifically say we won't be allowed to line up before then, and i don't want get told i'm not allowed to buy tickets by trying to game the system.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If anyone can get one extra ticket for each show at the Aragon I would appreciate it, as I haven't been in Chicago in a while, love the city and those dates are really only one of two options I have to possible attend this tour. If you are willing and able to help, PM me.
    Thanks,
    Joe

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    These shows just keep tempting me, and really just because it's just a big GA pit. I was lucky enough to go here for the Wave Goodbye tour and those two nights were on the top of my "best show" list. Also, the food was great.

Ok, I'll bite, if anyone is able to get an extra floor GA ticket for both dates, PM me. If not, and there aren't any floor GA tickets that make it to online sales, it just wasn't meant to be.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I missed the Wave Goodbye show (something I'll never forgive myself for), so I need to make it to one of these shows somehow. If anyone is willing to get 2 extra GA/Floor tickets for either date, please PM me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    These shows just keep tempting me, and really just because it's just a big GA pit. I was lucky enough to go here for the Wave Goodbye tour and those two nights were on the top of my "best show" list. Also, the food was great.

Ok, I'll bite, if anyone is able to get an extra floor GA ticket for both dates, PM me. If not, and there aren't any floor GA tickets that make it to online sales, it just wasn't meant to be.
    I'm pretty sure GA covers the whole building, it's not split up into floor & balcony.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'd really love to make it to this show and be able to get all the way up front. I've only ever been able to see the shows in the past from like a mile a way, so never able to get the full effect of being that close. I saw The Dreaming (Stabbing Westward) at the Double Door a few years ago and was right up at the stage and was constantly getting crushed by the crowd behind me. Hoping for something like that again - it hurt so fucking good LOL! I cant even imagine that scenario with NIN and the better stage presence!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skullboy0 View Post
    I'm pretty sure GA covers the whole building, it's not split up into floor & balcony.
    Wasn't sure, figured since the prices are all the same that it was set up like that, but wanted to specify just in case.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    Presale info - https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/...dium=affiliate

Lineup begins 8am 5/19.
    Where is the info about the line starting at 8AM? Not doubting that, just thinking there may be other important info I haven't read yet. I looked on the ticketmaster link in the first post, but didn't see that stated?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Where is the info about the line starting at 8AM? Not doubting that, just thinking there may be other important info I haven't read yet. I looked on the ticketmaster link in the first post, but didn't see that stated?
    Via NIN.com
    OCTOBER 25 & 26 – CHICAGO, IL – ARAGON BALLROOM
    PRESALE LOCATION: ARAGON BALLROOM BOX OFFICE | 1106 W. LAWRENCE AVE. | CHICAGO, IL 60640
    NO LINEUPS BEFORE 8AM | BOX OFFICE HOURS: 10AM – 3PM

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I messaged them on facebook

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    I am going to drive down early and nap in my car. then at 8 , im in line. That's my plan.

I also may being coffee, like a big box o joe from dunkin' doughnuts if i am feeling particularly motivated.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    8, since they specifically say we won't be allowed to line up before then, and i don't want get told i'm not allowed to buy tickets by trying to game the system.
    Steve is coming in for this, and we may get breakfast / lunch after. any interest?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamclassic View Post

I messaged them on facebook
    This is such a terrible plan. I'm worried there will be fights and innocent people thrown out, especially with the Chicago scalper crew combined with this lack of a plan. Considering just waiting for the online sale.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    positive for this venue is, that all tickets are general admission and all standings. so, rare/good/special seats bought by scalpers is no issue.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    If anyone could pick me up 2 tix for either night, doesn’t matter which one, I would be eternally grateful. I’m from MN so i won’t be able to wait in line for the physical sale but I would pay back anyone who could get me those in full + interest for your trouble. PM me NIN friends!

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Damn, that's cool. Thanks for posting it.