Quote Originally Posted by BlacklightFreakout View Post
The last time I went to the Aragon Ballroom when I saw INXS a few years Michael Hutchence accidently committed suicide to due to auto-erotic asphyxiation. And ever since then, Aragon Ballroom has been the hot spot if you want to listen to Banda and Tejano music.

When I saw Trent in Chicago, maybe a year to a year and a half ago I knew it was several months before whatever that damn festival in Garfield Park last fall, I was thinking, "Why is his ass here in Chicago. He ain't touring." Now I gets it. He was probably hunting down venues to perform for the future. I don't know, I am speculating. But I feel I am right, because the Aragon Ballroom hasn't had much importance in a long ass time.

Oh, speaking of Michael Hutchence. It was an Australian NIN fan back in the 90s that told me the news and Hutchence family reports about him being "depressed" and intentionally committing suicide was false, because whomever this NIN fan was, their brother was on the Sydney police force was on the scene and saw him hanging with his pants down his ankles. So Paula Yates protest that his death was accident was correct. This was back in the day where the only fucking thing Trent had for NIN was NIN.com having the Nothing logo and where NIN and Marilyn Manson fans and chatroom were all in the same people, and had usernames like TrentManson666, and people were trying to hunt Trent's ass and found out where he stayed in New Orleans.

God damn it, Aragon Ballroom got me reminiscing.
Oh hey you're that person in the Chicago Spiral video.