Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: 2018.10.25-26-27 Chicago, IL @ Aragon Ballroom

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Any of those condoms left for today? 😅 How early are you crazies lining up?

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfkiller View Post
    Any of those condoms left for today? 😅 How early are you crazies lining up?
    We got straight back into line. Here now. I'm up front, come grab one.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    We got straight back into line. Here now. I'm up front, come grab one.
    I salute your dedication good sir, i'm currently starving in bed. If I can't sleep and decide to walk to the 24 hour taco place, I'll stop by. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I assume that we don’t yet have any greater clarity about access to the balcony. It looked to be relatively busy up there last night, but not exactly packed. I would love to take in a show from up top, and my recollection of the ‘09 shows is the same as others...open access.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buzburbank View Post
    I assume that we don’t yet have any greater clarity about access to the balcony. It looked to be relatively busy up there last night, but not exactly packed. I would love to take in a show from up top, and my recollection of the ‘09 shows is the same as others...open access.
    I tried to seak up yesterday, but the balconies are VIP access only.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Here is the info on the balcony. It is VIP in front of the rail but it is season pass holder VIP. Essentially these people paid for a season pass and go to any shows they would like to see. There are spots behind the rail. ADA (handicap) has a spot on either side of the balcony but it is very squished with folding chairs. I opted out of that because the chair would have hurt me more than standing and stood behind the rail in middle of balcony. There are bathrooms upstairs but only for the VIP and ADA and they do check your ticket. They also check anyone on the wrong side of rail and make them move. So, that is the balcony news.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Oh, and they won’t let people other than season pass holders and ADA up until right before NIN. They were making people leave up until after Jesus and the Mary Chain. But after that it filled up behind us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What is the line looking like?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Smith View Post
    What is the line looking like?
    I was there around 30-40 minutes ago and there were more people than yesterday at this hour, although not by much. I didn’t count, but maybe around 80-100 people

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenic View Post
    I was there around 30-40 minutes ago and there were more people than yesterday at this hour, although not by much. I didn’t count, but maybe around 80-100 people
    What's the likelihood of being able to force yourself up front pretty close during the show? Id like to get up there for at least some of it, but I don't think i'll be able to convince the guy I'm going with to stand in line for that long in the cold and possible rain tomorrow to get a rail spot. Never did GA for this big of a show before so not sure what to expect.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    What's the likelihood of being able to force yourself up front pretty close during the show? Id like to get up there for at least some of it, but I don't think i'll be able to convince the guy I'm going with to stand in line for that long in the cold and possible rain tomorrow to get a rail spot. Never did GA for this big of a show before so not sure what to expect.
    Yesterday show was pretty packed and there were two moshpits on both sides, so maybe if you’re lucky you can end up in there for songs like Wish and stuff. But for the rail or near the rail I can assure you that no one is gonna move one inch to let you pass haha. If you wanted to get to the rail you should have arrived at around 9-10am. There are people who started queuing immediately after yesterday’s show and spent the night out there

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenic View Post
    Yesterday show was pretty packed and there were two moshpits on both sides, so maybe if you’re lucky you can end up in there for songs like Wish and stuff. But for the rail or near the rail I can assure you that no one is gonna move one inch to let you pass haha. If you wanted to get to the rail you should have arrived at around 9-10am. There are people who started queuing immediately after yesterday’s show and spent the night out there
    Thats kind of what I was imagining, but hoping I was wrong about. I guess we'll just have to see what we can accomplish. I know our parking doesn't start till 4pm tomorrow, so maybe I can convince him to tough it out. Hell, I gave him a free ticket that I had to stand in line for 5 hours for in the cold rain. Maybe he can change the parking for earlier...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I have an extra Thursday stub if anybody needs it. PM me your address.

EDIT: Ticket stub has been claimed.
    Last edited by lowlight10; 10-27-2018 at 10:22 AM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I hooked up @TheWiseJanitor with a Saturday ticket. Glad to be here and be apart of this amazing community.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I hooked up @TheWiseJanitor with a Saturday ticket. Glad to be here and be apart of this amazing community.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Does anyone have an extra ticket they are looking to sale for tonight’s Show?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vampee View Post
    if you dont have luck finding a ticket on ets, check the facebook event page.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vampee View Post
    If I don't hear back from the dude who said he was buying my extra ticket, I've got one for you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Oh god...i wasn't supposed to go tonight but i might blow a bunch of $ and Just Do It. Fuck

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Trent if you're reading this, we're sorry people made fun of Everything. But it's a really good song and it would be fantastic if you brought it back for tonight. Thanks, heart you bro.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    So can we get into the balcony as long as we're not trying to get those vip seats? From what I see, that's how I understand the situation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Did I hear yesterday that we can take water in as long as its unopened?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If so does anyone want anything from 7-11 on my way in? I'll be there soon

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    So I'm finally in line and it's not all the way down the block and in the strip mall like I thought. I'm actually surprised.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    They're actually doing 2 lines so anyone coming now don't bother walking towards the back.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    @vampee hey homie check your pms dude hasn't responded all day i'm just about giving up

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Media it to line two a little bit ago. Bright yellow hat that says Thistle, beard, black NIN/Remove the pain hoodie from this tour. Hope to catch some of you out here again!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Have fun pigs, last night was a blast. Best NIN show ive seen to date, great sound and intense as hell!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    So while I saw 3 shows in NYC where I live, when I realized that NIN was playing while I was in town for parent’s visiting weekend for my son in college (and he’s busy at another show tonight) I went a little crazy when a friend of a friend had some extra tix for sale. So I’ll be there even though I’m probably too old and too short for this venue. Couldn’t justify the prices for some balcony seats through resellers or the venue. I’ll be the tiny Indian woman in green. (Didn’t plan ahead on the show so dressed as corporate mom.)

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Sorry @vampee line was moving in and had to take a loss on the ticket hope you found one elsewhere! Let's all have fun tonight and not freak out about people moving around at a nin show!