Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

2018.10.22-23 Detroit, MI @ Fox Theatre

Presale info - http://www.313presents.com/events/de...ine-inch-nails

Lineup beings 8am 5/19.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tickets $75 - $175, per TM.

I'm guessing Orch Pit (which is 5 rows of reserved seats) will be the highest and tiers of reduced prices behind that.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Are we 100% sure there will be no pit? Do we think they are going to be strict about not lining up before 8:00?

Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Tickets $75 - $175, per TM.

I'm guessing Orch Pit (which is 5 rows of reserved seats) will be the highest and tiers of reduced prices behind that.
    As of right now, it looks like I will be able to lineup. Let me know if want me to help you out.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhat_ View Post
    Are we 100% sure there will be no pit? Do we think they are going to be strict about not lining up before 8:00?
    I've never seen a show at the Fox with a GA pit, but obviously they can remove the seats. I'm like 99.9999% sure there will be seating. I don't think the pit cover is designed to have more people on it than the seating allows. It felt a little scary on it at APC a few years back, even with seats. I'm not sure how strict they'll be with lining up. The instructions are a little confusing though. It says the box office is off Henry on the Chevrolet Plaza, but the building map has the Chevrolet entrance off Sprout? I've only been to the new arena once so I'm really unfamiliar with the layout.

Quote Originally Posted by somewhat_ View Post
    As of right now, it looks like I will be able to lineup. Let me know if want me to help you out.
    You rock for offering to help! I'll be forever indebted to you if you could snag a pair for me for either show - can paypal you immediately afterwards or send you a money order if you're not on paypal haha. I totally understand if that pushes you past the 4 ticket limit though.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    This is roughly a 5,000 seat venue & does not have a general admission PIT.

A better seating chart can be found looking up Beck's or Janelle Monae's show on Ticketmaster. You can see their interactive seating & zoom in to get a better sense of the PIT layout.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I've never seen a show at the Fox with a GA pit, but obviously they can remove the seats. I'm like 99.9999% sure there will be seating. I don't think the pit cover is designed to have more people on it than the seating allows. It felt a little scary on it at APC a few years back, even with seats. I'm not sure how strict they'll be with lining up. The instructions are a little confusing though. It says the box office is off Henry on the Chevrolet Plaza, but the building map has the Chevrolet entrance off Sprout? I've only been to the new arena once so I'm really unfamiliar with the layout.

You rock for offering to help! I'll be forever indebted to you if you could snag a pair for me for either show - can paypal you immediately afterwards or send you a money order if you're not on paypal haha. I totally understand if that pushes you past the 4 ticket limit though.
    I will pm you.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    My brother is going to line up for these shows with friends. If anyone needs help, let me know. Will be looking for help in Atlanta.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I must say I’m excited Detroit didn’t get skipped over this time around. When I heard there was a possibility of it being a club/theater tour with back to back dates, I immediately thought back to the 2005 with teeth club tour and how Detroit was skipped over. In comparison though, nin have hit up Detroit on just about everything since, while many other bands skip over Detroit now a days. There are many other cities being skipped over this time around - makes me think a place like Cleveland should be part of the touring plan for next year.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'll be able to line up for tickets. Picking up two for myself, if anyone needs one or two more feel free to PM me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Man I go see my in-laws ever year in Toledo, but my brother in law is not a NIN fan. The 23 is my b day. My brother in law used to live in Missouri with me and we have probably been to 50 shows together he even got me to go to ROTR with him a couple of times but refuses to try and hit these shows with me. What an ass,lol. I though of taking the family staying in Toledo and go to Detroit solo.
    Last edited by bryan_NIN65; 05-12-2018 at 10:04 AM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Seems like this is NIN's most intimate show in Detroit since State Theatre '94? Well before I started seeing shows. This is getting more amazing the more I think about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not sure how strict they'll be with lining up. The instructions are a little confusing though. It says the box office is off Henry on the Chevrolet Plaza, but the building map has the Chevrolet entrance off Sprout? I've only been to the new arena once so I'm really unfamiliar with the layout.
    When I went to a Pistons game we came in through the Comerica entrance. That was off Woodward/Henry and I swear we walked right and ended up in the Chevrolet corner (Sproat) next.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I’m concerned about this 8am line up too. I was thinking about showing up earlier and doing some recon. Anyone else gonna be doing the same??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntman Nate View Post
    I’m concerned about this 8am line up too. I was thinking about showing up earlier and doing some recon. Anyone else gonna be doing the same??
    Probably gonna try to get there around 6:30 or so to scope it out. I'll let you know what I see.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Here are the price tiers - sorry I don't have any detailed info on what specific rows/sections are what price:

$175, $165, $150, $135, $125, $95, $85, $75

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Hi. I'm still trying to decide whether to go to Detroit for this pre-sale or not. I'm in Cleveland. So anyways, looks like they are going to be doing it lottery style. Everyone in line at 8 will get a number, then they pick a number and that's who's first in line. The rest of the numbers fall behind that person accordingly. Here is their general on-sale rules, so I'm assuming it will be the same Saturday at 8.

ON-SALE PROCEDURES

313 Presents utilizes a random number ticket drawing for concert and show on-sales. The random number draw is used to determine the first person in line for the public on-sale.

• Numbered tickets will be handed out to CUSTOMERS in line beginning at 9:15 a.m.
    • To receive a numbered ticket, you MUST be in line by 9:30 a.m.
    • At 9:30 a.m., after all tickets have been distributed, one (1) random number will be drawn
    • This number will determine the START/FIRST person in line
    • Fans will be arranged in numerical order after the start of the line is determined
    • Fans NOT IN LINE by 9:30 a.m. ARE NOT eligible for the random number drawing and will be queued behind the last ticketed customer
    • A place in line does not guarantee you a ticket. All purchases are based on availability
    • If you have any questions regarding this process, please speak with a member of our staff

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    ^I was told they wouldn't be using the numbering system for this presale, but they also admittedly don't really know a lot about how this all going to work (or don't want to tell people).

Here are more specific price areas:
    $175.00 - Orch & Mainfloor
    $150.00 – Mainfloor
    $125.00 – Mainfloor
    $95.00 – Mainfloor, Mezz and Gallery A
    $85.00- Side Gallery A
    $75.00 – Gallry B
    $39.50 – Gallery C

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    We shouldn’t have too much trouble finding the box office tomorrow

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Mother and I are trying to get tickets, we live across the country. Anyone mind hooking me up with two?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Anyone in line?

Edit: about 20 people here so far
    Last edited by somewhat_; 05-19-2018 at 04:51 AM. Reason: In line

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    It's cold and raining. ffs. Wristbands at 8

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    They'll be giving out numbered wristbands at 8 to hold our place in line. Some radio stations are supposed to be setting up merch booths, too.
    Last edited by ethan829; 05-19-2018 at 07:14 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

2 new nin tracks coming from these headphones!

Detroit-ish Area Bacon Taste: Deliciously Maple
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    What's the line like. I'm about an hour and a half away from getting there. Am I fucked?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    What's the line like. I'm about an hour and a half away from getting there. Am I fucked?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Fat Matt View Post
    You might be. There are people in line now who still haven't gotten wristbands

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Is it disorganized and a huge cluster fuck?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Looking for 2 tickets each night if anyone can help. Or bought extras.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Fat Matt View Post
    Is it disorganized and a huge cluster fuck?
    It seemed very organized and well planned out. There were (are?) just a shit ton of people lining up.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    If anyone has 2 extra tickets to either night I’d be happy to take them off of your hands.