Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2018.10.09-10 Washington DC @ The Anthem

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

2018.10.09-10 Washington DC @ The Anthem

Presale info - https://930-wc.ticketfly.com/files/2...resale-FAQ.pdf

Lineup begins 6am 5/19.

NOTE - nin.com says 8am, The Anthem's website says 6am. If someone wants to call on this and clarify, great. If there is confusion, I'd take the safe bet and line up at 6am.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    This is a new venue that opened in October 2017. It has a flexible capacity to seat 2,500-3,200 or standing room for 6,000. This will be a GA show with "Super Excellent" reserved seats (GA = $95, SE reserved seats $135).

Last edited by FULLMETAL; 05-10-2018 at 05:30 PM. Reason: ticket $

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So I'm from Raleigh, NC and this is the show I'll be able to make it to. DC is about a 5 hour drive from where I am and if possible, i'd like to avoid having to make the trip up there to stand in line on the 19th. Is there anyone here planning to go to this show (and already planning on standing in line) that wouldn't mind picking up an additional 2 G&A tickets for me? Please PM me if so.

Edit: Happy to pay face value and a bit extra as a "convenience" fee

Thank You!
    Last edited by redwingsrock; 05-11-2018 at 07:16 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey y'all, I'm in Newport News, VA, and similar (albeit a little closer) to redwingsrock, I'm a three hour drive south of DC. The presale date was announced with too little notice for the boyfriend and I to be able to request the day off at our respective jobs (retail), so it's basically impossible for us to make a trip up there to get tickets. We're just looking for two GA tickets, plus I'll gladly pay for your dinner the night of/we can take a couple extra to the show in our vehicle to save anyone a trip into DC.

It would really mean a ton--the last (and first) NIN show I saw was in 08 in Orlando (so I'm long overdue for another!!), and my boyfriend has never seen them.

Thank you.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Looks like they added another date for DC, Oct. 10.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Where are you seeing another date added?

Nevermind, I see it. I guess these will only be available for sale in the traditional way, which is refreshing.
    Last edited by trollmanen; 05-19-2018 at 01:48 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    Where are you seeing another date added?

Nevermind, I see it. I guess these will only be available for sale in the traditional way, which is refreshing.
    The second date went on sale with the first date. They announced it to the line just before the tickets went on sale. I got a ticket for the second date because Wednesdays are easier for me to leave my job early. I got on line at 6 and was about 100-200 people back. I am glad they did a second date.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I'm keeping an eye for the online sale, hoping the added second date will make it easier to get online.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Can anyone confirm if the Anthem is still selling tickets? I saw the Hotline posted that Boston is selling their tickets at the box office until they sell out, which would mean no online sales.

Also, can anyone confirm whether the Anthem box office is open on Sundays?

EDIT - the Anthem's website indicates that the Oct 9 show sold out, which is why they added the Oct 10 show.
    Last edited by trollmanen; 05-19-2018 at 03:47 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I read on a facebook post for the anthem that they still had tickets at 5pm...I was surprised they continued selling since they said 3pm would be cut off.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I saw that. If they wait a week to start selling them online though, I doubt there will be any left at that point. That's just my guess of when they'd possibly start selling online.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I saw that. If they wait a week to start selling them online though, I doubt there will be any left at that point. That's just my guess of when they'd possibly start selling online.

https://www.ticketfly.com/search/?q=...ils+The+Anthem

Good Luck! On Sale at 10am 5/24

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Just purchased tickets for both dates, and I hope everyone who wanted to go was able to do the same! See you all there!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Yeah, I've got tickets to both nights as well. At first, it looked like they were selling out pretty fast, but both nights still have tickets available.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got a GA ticket to the 10/10 date. Ticketfly is 1000% better than tickemaster when it comes to getting tickets. This was extremely painless.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redwingsrock View Post
    10/10 ... 1000%
    Funny you should say that. I just did the math, and if nintourhistory.com is accurate and no new shows get added, 10/10/18 will be Nine Inch Nails' 1,000th show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had no problem getting GA tix for the 10/10 show. If its' NIN's 1000th show, I hope something cool happens.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    I was wrong. It's the next show - at Radio City. Now you just have to hope they add one more date between now and then to make this the 1,000th!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is my first show at this venue. What should I expect for parking?
    Anyone know of an affordable hotel nearby too?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Went online today and took far too long to choose which night to buy tickets for and opted for 10/9. Stoked to see NIN live again, and planning on avoiding setlists/spoilers. (If anyone needs me, I'll be in the wrestling thread...)

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    So ... I'm going!
    10/10, with the gf, this will be my first non-UK NIN concert

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hey so I'm selling 2 Ga tickets for face plus pp fees which should add up to $235, I managed to get tickets to King's Theater so these are useless (not really) but it's too expensive that multiple NIN shows is impossible this tour.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque... View Post
    Hey so I'm selling 2 Ga tickets for face plus pp fees which should add up to $235, I managed to get tickets to King's Theater so these are useless (not really) but it's too expensive that multiple NIN shows is impossible this tour.
    Given that GA tickets are still available at the box office and Ticketfly, good luck. I've got a pair that I overpaid for, hoping to get face value later on once it sells out, which it will eventually.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Given that GA tickets are still available at the box office and Ticketfly, good luck. I've got a pair that I overpaid for, hoping to get face value later on once it sells out, which it will eventually.
    What are you waiting for?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque... View Post
    What are you waiting for?
    Because why would someone pay face value for second hand tickets when they can get them from the source?

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Because why would someone pay face value for second hand tickets when they can get them from the source?
    FYI, if you look on Stubhub, etc., resale tickets are already $20 below face value (about $75), not to mention the the shows still haven't sold out. It sounds like supply is more than demand, and will probably stay that way. Resale prices could crash to less than half face value, like they did for the Vegas shows. I think all-GA venues like this are more prone to that, since the demand level is uniformly spread across the whole venue.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    I'm going to the show on the 9th and it will be my first ever NIN concert!
    I live in Maryland and I'm driving to the metro station which has a stop really close to the Warf (about a block and a half away IIRC)where The Anthem is located.
    I've been to D.C. a bunch of times.
    My suggestion for anyone out of state, like me, is drive to the metro Early!
    That is if you plan to do that and also because fuck D.C.'s absurd parking fees.
    I can't stress this enough, take the metro earlier than would plan because there are always delays and also it's much cheaper.
    If you leave your car at the metro station you should make sure to have enough money on your metro card to also pay for parking.
    I hope to met some of you the at the show, and I hope you all have a great time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I might have a spare ticket to the 10/9 show. Wife and I are visiting some friends in the DC area during the week prior to the show and we are spending a few days after they depart and are going to enjoy DC.

My wife isnt isn’t the biggest concert person, or a fan of large crowds, especially for a band in which she only has a passing interest. So she is planning to have a “treat yourself” kind of day at the hotel with room service, at home spa treatments and some other stuff.

I’m sure I’ll know For sure by the end of August. So. If anyone is looking, please let me know.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hey still have 2 of the tickets available for face please pm me