2018.09.26-27 Atlanta, GA @ Fox Theatre

Presale info - https://www.foxtheatre.org/events/detail/nin/

Lineup begins 8am 5/19.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I will be there at the box office! *insane laugh*

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    The Fox is a 4,665 seat venue, but it's unclear if the PIT will be general admission or reserved seating. According to their website, ticket prices range from $175 - $45.
    Last edited by FULLMETAL; 05-10-2018 at 05:27 PM. Reason: ticket $

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Throwing it out there in the universe. If anyone is going to the box office for tickets, if you pick me up 2 tickets for each night (or any) I WILL PAY YOU BACK IMMEDIATELY. I am not moving to Atlanta until the 26th, so I miss on this by a week. Moving there to start school at Emory... I'll be taping the show (of course). PM me if you can help. I will be trying for LA tickets (last two shows).

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I hope I go to that show. It's been more than 30 years since I went to the Fox Theatre. I was a kid when my parents took me and my sister to see Linda Rondstadt who was doing her Mariachi thing at the time.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Gonna love driving 6 hours just to get tickets

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    The following breakdown is for the David Byrne show, but is probably a solid indicator of the reserved seat pricing structure:

I'm still debating on making the trek up, but there's a level of FOMO that's eating away at my better judgment.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    I'm still debating on making the trek up, but there's a level of FOMO that's eating away at my better judgment.
    Do eeeeeeeeeeetttttt!! You know it will be crazy awesome!!

If you hate *it*, the show, later though I will give you three fiddy. :')
    Last edited by m0reta; 05-15-2018 at 02:33 PM. Reason: missing werds

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    My wife and I will be there. Don't think we'll be able to get there much earlier than a bit before 8. Should be interesting!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrudolph View Post
    My wife and I will be there. Don't think we'll be able to get there much earlier than a bit before 8. Should be a fucking mess!
    Fixed it for you.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

You think it’ll be a mess? I’ve stood in line for tickets plenty of times. It’s always been fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Hey ho!

I called the Box Office this morning and spoke w/ the lovely Adrina who was so very helpful. Here is the deets for all you freeks.

- She didn't have the breakdown of cost to section but @FULLMETAL 's findings are likely reasonably close to what is to be expected (e.g. it's expensive to be so close).
    - There is no GA so ORCH PIT will have seats.
    - They are expecting us!
    - We can't line up near the box office under the arcade (the inset front of the Fox) until 8am.
    - It wasn't known yet if they'll open all windows but I imagine after 10am they would since it will take *foooreever* to sell tickets with just one and people deciding on what seats they want.
    - But we can line up off to the side on the sidewalk starting on the Peachtree side.
    - Don't be *too* early because police will be out and about monitoring things. So let's stay classy. :-)
    - So even if we do line up fairly early (like maybe 12am?! too early) don't be too surprised if police want us to leave or move us.
    The 'sidewalk' is the domain of the City of Atlanta after all.
    - They are looking at best way to manage things in the AM including numbering. I did encourage this personally as it
    reduces stress on us early peeps and would for them as well so we're not bunched around the side.

I didn't get details about extra since it's better to be surprised in my view but feel free to call yourself if you want to know more beyond the one record store planning to be there. :-)

I am driving up tonight and probably will be around there sometime around 3 or 4am.
    Then I am going back to my hotel and passing right out!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    Hey ho!

I called the Box Office this morning and spoke w/ the lovely Adrina who was so very helpful. Here is the deets for all you freeks.

- She didn't have the breakdown of cost to section but @FULLMETAL's findings are likely reasonably close to what is to be expected (e.g. it's expensive to be so close).
    - There is no GA so ORCH PIT will have seats.
    - They are expecting us!
    - We can't line up near the box office under the arcade (the inset front of the Fox) until 8am.
    - It wasn't known yet if they'll open all windows but I imagine after 10am they would since it will take *foooreever* to sell tickets with just one and people deciding on what seats they want.
    - But we can line up off to the side on the sidewalk starting on the Peachtree side.
    - Don't be *too* early because police will be out and about monitoring things. So let's stay classy. :-)
    - So even if we do line up fairly early (like maybe 12am?! too early) don't be too surprised if police want us to leave or move us.
    The 'sidewalk' is the domain of the City of Atlanta after all.
    - They are looking at best way to manage things in the AM including numbering. I did encourage this personally as it
    reduces stress on us early peeps and would for them as well so we're not bunched around the side.

I didn't get details about extra since it's better to be surprised in my view but feel free to call yourself if you want to know more beyond the one record store planning to be there. :-)

I am driving up tonight and probably will be around there sometime around 3 or 4am.
    Then I am going back to my hotel and passing right out!
    I'll be there around 3:30 AM if you want to meet up

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Will be there at maybe 6 AM. This'll be a first

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    There are roughly 10 people queued up at 2am. Seems like there’s a mix of actual fans & Ticket Brokers but I couldn’t guess as to the percentage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There are roughly 10 people queued up at 2am. Seems like there’s a mix of actual fans & Ticket Brokers but I couldn’t guess as to the percentage.
    How about now? Leaving the house shortly. This is really fucking annoying. Thanks Trent!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I'd say leave now for anyone waffling as we are rounding the block. And yes the scalpers have grown.

Please drive safe however! :-)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Just got here and it's wrapped around hitting west Peachtree street. Woohoo!

Sent using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I just got here. The line is going down West Peachtree now. Wonder how many scalpers are here.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    They’re delaying the 8a entry until 9a to setup the exclusive merchandise.

As far as Ticket Brokers, there’s at least seven in the front of the queue.
    Are the box offices inside the building? Oh, merch....?

Sent using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrudolph View Post
    Are the box offices inside the building? Oh, merch....?

Sent using Tapatalk
    Nvm found the merch update in the other thread. Thx for the updates!

Sent using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Woo box office is open and they have city specific shirts specific to presale!

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

They’re telling us they have to close the box office at 3pm and that they might not get to us before the tickets sell out.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    @tcrudolph is my new friend. He and his amazing friend helped me get great seats for the second night. Thank you again!!!!

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    they shut down ticket sales at 3 pm. someone on the hotline facebook is saying they were asking for their contact info since the tickets are not sold out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    they shut down ticket sales at 3 pm. someone on the hotline facebook is saying they were asking for their contact info since the tickets are not sold out.
    I thought they said anyone who was in line at 3pm would be able to buy, providing there were some left.

Glad you got tix though.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

According to the same Facebook user they got this message:
    a Fox rep will contact you by end of day Monday to complete your ticket purchase. You are guaranteed to be able to purchase tickets. ive checked the list and you are 100% on it to be contacted. Thank You - NINHQ
    This is fucking awesome

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I didn't get my ticket. I arrived around 12:15 and never got around the corner of Peachtree to get my ticket. Fortunately, I was able to get my name and email on a waiting list where I can pick it up on Monday if it will happen. It wasn't a total waste of time. The people at the Fox Theatre were cool.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Nice seeing people today

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Couldn’t make it, 3 week old new human to care for! Just moved to ATL so would have been cool to meet new peeps. Maybe next time