Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2018.09.26-27 Atlanta, GA @ Fox Theatre

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was out of town and had someone go try to get to tix for Thursday...they were not successful. Now I'm trying to figure out whether to jump on something on Stubhub before whatever online sale might be coming (because if those sell out fast, the stubhub prices might spike) or wait...this whole thing has been just too physical, physical to me.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanj101 View Post
    I was out of town and had someone go try to get to tix for Thursday...they were not successful. Now I'm trying to figure out whether to jump on something on Stubhub before whatever online sale might be coming (because if those sell out fast, the stubhub prices might spike) or wait...this whole thing has been just too physical, physical to me.
    I say wait for the online. Then if you donít get those try for the scalpers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    I just got my ticket! I just got my ticket!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    @tcrudolph is my new friend. He and his amazing friend helped me get great seats for the second night. Thank you again!!!!

New ets friends! Glad we could help a fellow fan out when it was looking like it might get a little hairy there.

Hope everyone that wanted them was able to get or will get their tickets. That was a helluva Saturday, and overall my wife and I had a good time and met some cool folks.

A little disappointed I skipped the listening station, I just didn't want to experience more of the album like that for the first time. Headphones, darkness, and quiet are how I've been doing my inaugural NIN album listens for the past 20+ years. I pretty much left with a dopamine spike having those Tix in hand. September will be a long wait...

Sent using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrudolph View Post
    New ets friends! Glad we could help a fellow fan out when it was looking like it might get a little hairy there.

Hope everyone that wanted them was able to get or will get their tickets. That was a helluva Saturday, and overall my wife and I had a good time and met some cool folks.

A little disappointed I skipped the listening station, I just didn't want to experience more of the album like that for the first time. Headphones, darkness, and quiet are how I've been doing my inaugural NIN album listens for the past 20+ years. I pretty much left with a dopamine spike having those Tix in hand. September will be a long wait...

Sent using Tapatalk
    you helped me out a ton. I am forever grateful. you sold me the tickets for face value just feet away from the place where I met Reznor for the first time. The universe is cool as long as there are people like you. <3
    this is really what having a fan community is all about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    I say wait for the online. Then if you donít get those try for the scalpers.

good advice...got my tickets through the online sale. thanks

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanj101 View Post
    good advice...got my tickets through the online sale. thanks
    Awesome!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I was able to secure tickets for both shows! First time seeing NIN at an indoor venue!

EDIT: You'll probably find me hanging out next to the merch stand.