Thread: 2018.09.18-19 Morrison, CO @ Red Rocks

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

2018.09.18-19 Morrison, CO @ Red Rocks

Presale info - https://www.axs.com/series/6494/nine-inch-nails-tickets

Lineup begins 8am 5/19.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Red Rocks is a 9,525 seat venue. It appears to be reserved seating if that's the case, Row 1 will be ADA accessible only.
    According to the website, tickets range from $101.35 - $152.15. Guessing the higher the price the closer to the stage you will be.

Last edited by FULLMETAL; 05-10-2018 at 05:23 PM. Reason: ticket $

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    nin.com has the on sale date for the Red Rocks shows as May 20, not May 19.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    @FULLMETAL Rows 61-69 are GA at Red Rocks, everything else is reserved. EDIT: actually, upon further Google Image Searching, it appears that 61-69 is ALWAYS GA but then depending on the show, they might open up more rows to GA.

So, SO pumped for these shows!

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    I SURE hope I can talk my brother into lining up for this.

edit: ok, it looks like i AM gonna be there, but given the 4 ticket limit, i may have to go to fucking denver to line up with my brother because we need five tix.
    Last edited by elevenism; 05-11-2018 at 04:06 AM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    So, a friend of mine who moved out to CO has never been to a NIN show but is a HUGE fan, and "see NIN at Red Rocks" is on my bucket list. She is already going to go line up for tickets, soooooo... I'm probably going to drive across the country (3 months after I fly across the country) to go to one of (if not both of) these shows. Maybe. This whole tour is a bunch of "I don't know, maybe I'll do something" thanks to this "buy tickets in person, then if there are leftovers you can get them online later" thing.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Just gonna put this out there, but if anyone were able to get another, I'd be more than happy to reimburse/pay in advance to pick me up a ticket. My gut is telling me more tickets will probably be available online after the presale, but should anyone feel inclined...*shrug*

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    Just gonna put this out there, but if anyone were able to get another, I'd be more than happy to reimburse/pay in advance to pick me up a ticket. My gut is telling me more tickets will probably be available online after the presale, but should anyone feel inclined...*shrug*
    i was wondering if you were aiming to make it out to this one!
    there are a few variables involved here, but if i DO go and get tickets, and my brother is also gonna line up with me, i'll get you one for sure.
    just don't make this your main plan as i'm not 100% sure how this is gonna work out.

Like we need 5 tickets if my mom is going, but my mom tends to back out of trips, in which case my brother could pick up the 4. If my brother has to work and my wife and i get a wild hair, we might run up there and grab them, which would give us the opportunity to get extras.

I'll sure let you know.

it'd also be cool to say what up. i think we were in the same section at BOK in 08 or so, and i think i SAW you because you told me what you'd have on, but we didn't wind up talking, even though it seems like we had talked on the board about chilling or at least saying what up. Shit, i barely remember. it's been TEN YEARS, which scares the hell out of me.

Anyway man, i'll for sure keep you posted.
    Last edited by elevenism; 05-13-2018 at 05:27 AM.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    So ok. As it stands right now, me and the mrs. are going to head that way on Saturday morning probably and spend the day and night at my brother's place and be there to get the tickets on Sunday morning.
    The ten hour round trip is kind of a bitch, but I'm with you @sick among the pure : see NIN at red rocks is also on my bucket list as well as something I've been waiting for for years since my brother moved up there.

Have we figured out for sure if it's the 19 or the 20, the ticket line up I mean?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    So ok. As it stands right now, me and the mrs. are going to head that way on Saturday morning probably and spend the day and night at my brother's place and be there to get the tickets on Sunday morning.
    The ten hour round trip is kind of a bitch, but I'm with you @sick among the pure : see NIN at red rocks is also on my bucket list as well as something I've been waiting for for years since my brother moved up there.

Have we figured out for sure if it's the 19 or the 20, the ticket line up I mean?

Everywhere I've seen has the Red Rocks show lineup on the 20th. If you'd feel better about it, call and ask the venue.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    According to a FaceBook reply by the venue/ticket company, all 8 windows will be open. Which has me wondering if there will be one line that they just take the next person at whichever window becomes available, or if everyone will be playing "which line should I pick" and hoping they got the one with the fastest person working it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tickets for this definitely go on sale on the Sunday the 20th at the Coliseum box office. You aren't allowed to line up until 8 am and they go on sale at 10 am. Sadly I don't think I'll be making it to this one. $150 just isn't in my price range right now.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by themethatyouknow View Post
    Tickets for this definitely go on sale on the Sunday the 20th at the Coliseum box office. You aren't allowed to line up until 8 am and they go on sale at 10 am. Sadly I don't think I'll be making it to this one. $150 just isn't in my price range right now.
    it's not in my price range either, but $101.35 is

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    @ImTheWiseJanitor hit me up.

Also, who from ETS will be in line?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

I'll be there with my buddy Joe. Looking to get there a little after 7 to line up in the not-lined-up-yet-line.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'll be there!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My wife and I are moving to Colorado this summer and clearly won’t be able to be there in person this Sunday. Are there any kind souls here that would be willing to get 2 extra tickets for either night? I’m more than happy to send money via PayPal for the tickets +$50 for you to get coffee/whatever for your time.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajk791 View Post
    My wife and I are moving to Colorado this summer and clearly won’t be able to be there in person this Sunday. Are there any kind souls here that would be willing to get 2 extra tickets for either night? I’m more than happy to send money via PayPal for the tickets +$50 for you to get coffee/whatever for your time.
    PM sent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I’ll be there early, coffee in hand, ready to wrock! \m/
    Its gonna be worth it! <— gawd I hope so *facepalm*
    Last edited by nothing; 05-19-2018 at 08:29 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    So goddamn jealous. Why can't this have happened in June? Have fun everybody!! It sounds like it'll be hectic but hopefully worth the experience.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Anyone willing to grab a single for 9-18 for me? looks like my connection to buy tickets isn't going to be able to make it. i can throw in some extra cash for time/effort/beer. please let me know...in dire need of some help on this one!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    I have a good friend going for me in the morning, hopefully everything works out. If you see a girl in line with giant (probably around 2 inch) lobe tunnels, nose ring, tats everywhere, and redish dyed hair named Amanda, be nice to her and help her out, say you know Adam from the NIN forums. She hasn't ever done a big NIN lineup event (been to one show, NINJA tour, far off seat, which is why she's so excited to try to get tickets up close).
    If all goes well for her, I'll be driving 22+ hours out to see everyone at Red Rocks this fall!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    So I'm going to be going to get tickets tomorrow after all. What time is everyone planning on getting there? I don't know the area around the Colosseum too well. Will we be able to park somewhere nearby before 8?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Nobody checking in as in line yet? By now NYC had over 100 people

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    What up everybody?

is anyone there yet? i'm in the area.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    80ish in line now

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Just got here. The line is around the building and now about 2 blocks through the parking lot.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcspiral View Post
    I'll be there!
    Where you at man? Im over here by these RVs and wearing a leather trench coat.
    I would be closer to the front, but we misunderstood and went to Red Rocks and drove around looking for the fucking box office for over two hours. But, Red Rocks park is just about the most beautiful area ive ever seen, so at least that. We saw several deer up close.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Friend is 175th in line, said she met someone who drove down from Canada, and that people tried to cut in line but security had none of that shit. Hope everyone is doing well.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    Friend is 175th in line, said she met someone who drove down from Canada, and that people tried to cut in line but security had none of that shit. Hope everyone is doing well.
    Drove from Canada? Holy shit!

Have fun, everybody! I'm still recovering from yesterday's event in Phoenix, but it was 100% worth it (and I had a lot of fun in the process). Don't forget to check out the new songs at the listening station after you grab your tickets (assuming CO's got one set up). They're pretty badass.