Thread: 2018.09.18-19 Morrison, CO @ Red Rocks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    I much prefer giving my money to a fan than a scalper, even if it's the same price.
    Same. The person I found is a fan who can no longer attend so he sold for what he paid ($135 w/taxes and fees).

Edit: stubhub has closer rows for a lower price.
    Did you get to the checkout page? I saw a group of 3 tickets for seats 116, 117, 118 in row 27 or 29 for the 9/18 show for $140/ea and was stoked. When I went through and got to the checkout page, they were ~$194/ea with Stubhub's bullshit tacked on.

Also wondering, because of the way Red Rocks is set up, is it "your ticket is good for that row, tickets don't have specific seats" kind of situation?
    My understanding is that GA is something like rows 46-69 (it changes show-to-show and I recall that being the range for NIN) and your ticket says: "Row: General Admission." That's how my physical tickets for 9/19 are and so for that show, we can take any unclaimed spot we want in those rows.

If it says a row and seat number, that is your reserved spot. There aren't actual seats but there are little plaques along the the benches for each "seat" (really "place" is more appropriate) number and the number of seats per row changes depending on where you are because the venue is kind of bean-shaped.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Row 47 is the last reserved row for this gig. Everything behind that is the GA section.

I imagine prices will continue to fall as the date gets closer.

Quote Originally Posted by klyrish View Post
    Did you get to the checkout page? I saw a group of 3 tickets for seats 116, 117, 118 in row 27 or 29 for the 9/18 show for $140/ea and was stoked. When I went through and got to the checkout page, they were ~$194/ea with Stubhub's bullshit tacked on.
    You can use one of the filter options to display prices with estimated fees included.