Thread: 2018.09.13-14 Phoenix, AZ @ Comerica Theatre

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

2018.09.13-14 Phoenix, AZ @ Comerica Theatre

Presale info - http://comericatheatre.maven-prod.ho...tion.ninja/nin

Lineup begins 8am 5/19.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    This is a 5,000 seat venue. It's unclear if the PIT section will be reserved or general admission.

Here is the pricing info from their website: PL1 = $125, PL2 = $110, PL3 = $99.50, PL4 = $85, PL5 = $65, PL6 = $55

Alas, I'm not sure how it translates to the seating chart below. It's probably a good bet to assume PL1 is the PIT, PL2 is in Red, and PL6 are way in the back.
    Last edited by FULLMETAL; 05-10-2018 at 04:58 PM. Reason: *edit w/pricing & bad seating chart

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Going to be headed to these. Would actually rather hit Red Rocks, or New Orleans, or LA, but this is closest, and dates work best for my schedule. Oh well, excited anyway - tour opener! Have a buddy in Phoenix that said he'll go wait and buy the tickets for me. Good dude.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I will likely be at both shows and will be there for the presale.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Will also be at the presale. I may have 2 tickets available for 9/14 if anyone is interested out there...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by isolatedshaedow View Post
    Will also be at the presale. I may have 2 tickets available for 9/14 if anyone is interested out there...
    I'd be interested in those 2 tickets... Or for anyone who can actually make it up to Phoenix this weekend, I'm searching for 2 tickets to either show, prefer 9/14.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Anyone going for the PL1 seats? Let me know and I can catch up with you around DTPHX and pay you for the two days' tix tomorrow.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubeninphoenix View Post
    Anyone going for the PL1 seats? Let me know and I can catch up with you around DTPHX and pay you for the two days' tix tomorrow.
    I promised whatyouare I’d pick up tickets for him, but if that falls through for any reason, I’ve got you.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Reading the East coast threads got me nervous. Heading downtown now. If you feel like chatting with a stranger, I’m wearing a QOTSA shirt and camou shorts. I’ll probably be wearing a Cobra Arcade hat. I’ve got a full tattoo sleeve on my right arm.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I’m not there myself, but my buddy is in line, got there about 530ish, and he said there were already about 30 people in line. Person at the front told him they’d been there since 10 PM last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Then it wraps around the corner. I’m not too far back, in the grand scheme of a venue this size. I think I’ll be able to score pit tickets for both nights, provided there aren’t a bunch of line hoppers, and people scooping up 4 pit tix per show.

Anyway, I’ll be here for the next several hours...
    Last edited by caca; 05-19-2018 at 10:05 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    If you spot this fool in the physical world, his name is me. He also responds to “hey, you with the face,” “caca,” “David,” or whatever else strikes your fancy.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Just got inside. Pretty cool setup. Coffee and donuts, merch, and a bunch of NIN decor.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Oh, and it looks like everyone gets a Bad Witch album flat.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Friend just finally found parking after an hour of driving around, fuck me. Don't think she's in line yet but this doesn't sound promising for getting good tickets.

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    About 500th in line (someone counted) so that's not bad. Wish I had thought to bring a folding chair.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by caca View Post
    Oh, and it looks like everyone gets a Bad Witch album flat.
    I was wrong. You get one if you pre-order the album. Been there. Done that.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Pit tickets acquired for both nights. Boom!

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    My buddy that went for me snagged pit tix for both nights for us. Excited! See y’all there!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    My friend got pit tickets too, which I didn't expect at all. It seems the pit section is MUCH bigger than it's made out to be in the online chart.

Think it was the first night, I haven't asked as she's on a long drive home now and I told her I wasn't picky. (unfortunately I couldn't do both shows; this show coincides with our group getting together in Tucson anyway, and the logistics of going both nights didn't work)

I didn't talk to fucking anybody in line at the Vegas show last year because I'd had a surprisingly potent pot brownie a few hours earlier and I was NOT handling being in a crowd well. Maybe I'll see some of you lads there this go around.

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by loopcloses View Post
    My friend got pit tickets too, which I didn't expect at all. It seems the pit section is MUCH bigger than it's made out to be in the online chart.
    I've been in the pit there before. It's really not that bad at all.

Welp, see all you pit people there on the 14th! \m/

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by loopcloses View Post
    I didn't talk to fucking anybody in line at the Vegas show last year because I'd had a surprisingly potent pot brownie a few hours earlier and I was NOT handling being in a crowd well. Maybe I'll see some of you lads there this go around.
    I find that edibles and large crowds, like concerts, never mix well. For me, anyhow. Ruined my experience of finally getting to see Guns N Roses last year. Learned my lesson, though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    I find that edibles and large crowds, like concerts, never mix well. For me, anyhow. Ruined my experience of finally getting to see Guns N Roses last year. Learned my lesson, though.

It worked out well enough: I had only eaten it to kill time until the show earlier in the day, it had worn down tomanageable levels by the time Tobacco's set was over. It just made for a real intense Uber ride that I swear lasted like an hour, then that eternity of waiting in line trying to gauge whether everyone would think I was a douchebag if I sat down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was number 190 in line, took about 6 hours, but I got seats for each night in row 2. First time not being in the pit, but by the time i got up there I felt beat up from standing so long that I changed my mind. Cant Wait!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Got there at 6:00am, was about number 50 in line with my buddy. Took us until 1025am to get to the box office, but I got the tickets I wanted (section 4, second row from the pit, dead center). I had an awesome time. The donuts and coffee helped, and it was awesome to chat it up with fans around me and share concert war stories. Kudos to Trent for making this happen. When we left, we were shocked to see the line stretching all the way around the building and across the street. It makes me sad to know that people probably waited hours and hours and didn’t get a ticket, but like I told my buddy, it’s all in the good planning.

I would do this all over again in a second. Happy camper here. If anyone saw me, I had a “This is Not An Exit” t shirt on, a reference from American Psycho.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got there at 8AM. When I got inside I was number 704 in line. Seemed like a lot more from outside. At about 3PM I bought pit tickets for both nights! Nice. Not what I expected at 11AM or so. A long day in the sun with a pleasant reward at the end.

now the waiting begins... September will be here soon.

see you there

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    9/13 - https://concerts1.livenation.com/event/190054A9DC3C3F32

9/14 - https://concerts1.livenation.com/event/190054A9DC433F35

LiveNation is showing general onsale for Thursday, May 24th at 10am.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Got my tickets for both nights. Hope to meet at least some of you there!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Got my tickets for both nights as well. Thursday night I am section 204, Row 8 and Friday night I am section 4 center stage, row 2. If anyone of you are near me, let me know!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I'm thinking about upgrading my tickets to pit. I just can't do NIN from seats.