Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018.10.19-20 Boston, MA @ Wang Theatre

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

2018.10.19-20 Boston, MA @ Wang Theatre

Presale on Sat., May 19.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Called the Wang. Here is the run down for ticket location and pricing. There is no General Admission for these shows, the woman i spoke with confirmed this.

$250 Rows 1-2
    $225 Rows 3-4
    $175 Rows 5-6
    $150 Orchestra A-B
    $125 Orchestra C-O
    $95 Orchestra P-EE
    $79.50 Box

I didn't get the information on anything on the second level other than the top 4 or 5 rows were $49.50. The other tickets on the upper level will fall in line incrementally and the Mezzanine i think she said was $75 but i didn't write that one down.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Those prices are gross.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Here's the seating chart since it appears there won't be a general admission PIT.

Motherfuck those ticket prices.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Ouch. Presale has clusterfuck written all over it. If I go up there, I'm not doing it for just one show...those prices though.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    With a combination of not being able to make a physical presale and the prices I'm thinking this tour is a no go for me. I paid $99 for front row during wave goodbye, nothing will compare to those tickets

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeout54321 View Post
    Called the Wang. Here is the run down for ticket location and pricing. There is no General Admission for these shows, the woman i spoke with confirmed this.

$250 Rows 1-2
    $225 Rows 3-4
    $175 Rows 5-6
    $150 Orchestra A-B
    $125 Orchestra C-O
    $95 Orchestra P-EE
    $79.50 Box

I didn't get the information on anything on the second level other than the top 4 or 5 rows were $49.50. The other tickets on the upper level will fall in line incrementally and the Mezzanine i think she said was $75 but i didn't write that one down.
    Haha, you must be the person my friend and I are getting tickets for. Hi!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    Haha, you must be the person my friend and I are getting tickets for. Hi!
    Awesome! I was kind of surprised he wasn't on this forum based on the conversations he and I had about nin in the past. So I don't put his name out there would it be appropriate to call him "Mr Wizard"?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Awesome! I was kind of surprised he wasn't on this forum based on the conversations he and I had about nin in the past. So I don't put his name out there would it be appropriate to call him "Mr Wizard"?
    Yup, that's him. He and I have been going to see shows together for a long time.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    Yup, that's him. He and I have been going to see shows together for a long time.
    Yah he said. You guys are saving my ass big time!!! I am going to Chicago for work and thought I was fucked for the presale. My only 2 friends who would maybe do it both wouldn't do it. Then i was thinking Mr Wizard is a big nin fan maybe he cane help. Thus is history. You guys are the best!!!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Yah he said. You guys are saving my ass big time!!! I am going to Chicago for work and thought I was fucked for the presale. My only 2 friends who would maybe do it both wouldn't do it. Then i was thinking Mr Wizard is a big nin fan maybe he cane help. Thus is history. You guys are the best!!!
    No problem! We plan to get there at 8. Hopefully it's not already insane by then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    3 and a half hour drive for me from VT. I'm doing this.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    I'm going to try to go to both shows. Going for the mid-range seats. Hope to be in Boston by 8:00 for the box office.

Side note: If you go to this show, I recommend going to Jacob Wirth (German restaurant) for dinner. Get the Wiener Schnitzel, ftw.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sentient View Post
    3 and a half hour drive for me from VT. I'm doing this.
    Me too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Those prices are painful, but I will still be there at 8AM. I just don't want to be in the nose bleed section.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    So, what the cheapest / best parking there? Tufts seems like the most convenient, but it's likely to be around $30.

https://www.tuftsmedicalcenter.org/A...s-Maps/Parking

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zaps30 View Post
    So, what the cheapest / best parking there? Tufts seems like the most convenient, but it's likely to be around $30.
    I stay with family in Concord, MA when I'm down there. When I go to the city, I drive to the Alewife T station, park in the garage there, and take the T in. It's much cheaper than parking in the city, and you don't have to drive in the city. Fuck driving in Boston.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I also plan to be there around 8am. If you can’t take the T, there are a few different places to park around there, including the lot under the Boston Common.

There are also a few different places to hang out near there before the 8am lineup time if you get in extra early.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I will be unable to line up on 5/19 because I will be out of the country. If anyone is able to pick up 1-3 tickets for either or both of these shows, please hit me up. Thank you!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    What time are people planning to lineup for this?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I tried to call to confirm this, but I cannot get a human being on the phone. Are you certain about this? I'd love to sit up close, but that's a lot of cash money. Not to mention I'm sure the scalpers are already lined up to purchase the first ten rows. And then some...

$250 Rows 1-2
    $225 Rows 3-4
    $175 Rows 5-6
    $150 Orchestra A-B
    $125 Orchestra C-O
    $95 Orchestra P-EE
    $79.50 Box

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by malamoney View Post
    I tried to call to confirm this, but I cannot get a human being on the phone. Are you certain about this? I'd love to sit up close, but that's a lot of cash money. Not to mention I'm sure the scalpers are already lined up to purchase the first ten rows. And then some...
    100%. Call the number for the Wang and press option 4 for group sales. Someone will answer and they have the information available.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I tried that earlier figuring they'd surely answer the group sales number. But they didn't. Now the question is, what time do we have to get there to still be able to get a $250 ticket?

100%. Call the number for the Wang and press option 4 for group sales. Someone will answer and they have the information available.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    No clue. I'm not sure how they're going to be handling people lining up or trying to lineup before 8. I'm hoping this works out OK, but I'm a little apprehensive about the whole thing. I'm just shooting for two tickets to both shows. I really don't care where they are though. It's a small enough venue that any seat will be good one IMHO. That's just me though.
    Last edited by zaps30; 05-15-2018 at 07:07 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm going to try to get down there by 7:45 or so. My wife is just shaking her head on this whole thing and wishing me luck as she stays in bed. I am hoping to get two tickets for each show in the Mezzanine.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Current weather forecast for Saturday is raining with a high temp of 55. That should make it interesting.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Theatre is not taking calls about pricing or seats group sales just refused to give me any information and sounded very frustrated as soon as i said i needed nin info for seating and pricing areas and stated the box office has no phone you have to go In person to ask a question which is completely stupid. Did anyone truly confirm there is no GA pit for boch ? I have pit tix for another show there in October so I'm kind of surprised NIN doesn't have it?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreamingSlave View Post
    Theatre is not taking calls about pricing or seats group sales just refused to give me any information and sounded very frustrated as soon as i said i needed nin info for seating and pricing areas and stated the box office has no phone you have to go In person to ask a question which is completely stupid. Did anyone truly confirm there is no GA pit for boch ? I have pit tix for another show there in October so I'm kind of surprised NIN doesn't have it?

I confirmed that there was no GA. I called the day that the tour was officially announced and got the details you see in the second post of this thread. The woman was very nice. My guess is at that time i was the first person to call asking about the show. There are probably a lot of people calling now asking questions now and it's starting to bug them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreamingSlave View Post

I can also confirm no GA- I emailed the theater to ask about it and this was their response:

"Hi Katie –
    Nine Inch Nails at the Wang Theatre will be a seated only concert, no general admission area. I hope you enjoy the show and your first time at the Wang Theatre!"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I am really hoping they put the buyer's name on the tickets and require identification to enter.