Thread: 2018.06.16 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Ditto for staying at HRH wed-Sat.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by smashitrebuildit View Post
    Where is everybody staying?
    MGM. I’ll hang out around the Hard Rock for a while post show. Would be up for a meetup!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm up for a meetup also. I'll be staying at my uncles house to rest/get ready, but I want to hang out and walk around the Strip as much as I can. No plans for Friday and Saturday night, other than drinking and try my attempt at gambling.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I'll probably be wandering around playing PokémonGo since it's community day.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm at HRH Wed - Sun and would be down to meetup after shows. My only obligations on this trip are a work-related dinner reservation at Joël Robuchon on Thursday. Zero plans outside of the shows for the other nights and will be lined up well in advance Wed, Fri, and Sat since I didn't know about the VIP until well after I made my purchases, so that limits pre-show fun.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    We (2 of us) are hoping to see Red Rocks Canyon on Thursday but was hoping to avoid renting a car. Is anyone else going there or doing anything fun on Thursday?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Hi guys... I have 1 extra GA ticket to sell at face value. PM me

EDIT : Sold.
    Last edited by Ash512; 06-10-2018 at 08:56 AM.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Hey guys/gals. I am flying in Friday morning, and ill be around till Sunday. I staying directly across the street from the hard rock. would love to hang out / meet new ETS people. see you there, or here. You know how to reach me...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Due to work I will be unable to attend this show as well. I am selling my single GA ticket. Face value, no up charge from me.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virushopper View Post
    Due to work I will be unable to attend this show as well. I am selling my single GA ticket. Face value, no up charge from me.
    Hard ticket? I might be interested....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbookpress1984 View Post
    Hey guys/gals. I am flying in Friday morning, and ill be around till Sunday. I staying directly across the street from the hard rock. would love to hang out / meet new ETS people. see you there, or here. You know how to reach me...
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaSarahS View Post
    MGM. I’ll hang out around the Hard Rock for a while post show. Would be up for a meetup!

I'm into hanging out too! I'm going to look to see what's open after the show, if anybody has any recommendations of local stuff cool goth/metal/punk/dive bars I'm down to check that out.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    I'm into hanging out too! I'm going to look to see what's open after the show, if anybody has any recommendations of local stuff cool goth/metal/punk/dive bars I'm down to check that out.
    Also looking for similar recommendations, or local breweries, but i doubt there will be any downtown.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Anyone making a long road trip down to Vegas?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Where is everybody staying?
    I'm staying at Planet Hollywood Thurs/Fri, and then added a night at Hard Rock for Saturday, after that show was announced.
    I'm always down to meet up with fellow NIN nerds. : )

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    I have a friend selling 1 GA ticket to this Saturday show. Less than half face value. $50. Hard ticket. Have to meet at hard rock will call. Will update once spoken for. Please don't ask then back out, that's what got her into this situation.
    Last edited by heavenly_bearded; 06-11-2018 at 07:35 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

One 6/16 GA Floor ticket

I have one ticket available for Saturday's show. Face value would be great but willing to go lower.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I've added the show specific poster for this show over on nincatalog.
    http://nincatalog.com/printed-artwor...s-poster-1469/

I already have someone trying to pick up the Bottom of the Pyram1d one for me but, since posters seem to be 1 per person, if anyone wants to pick this one up for me, I can paypayl you the funds.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I was thinking of checking this out. My friends went here a while back and usually know good "goth clubs"

https://www.facebook.com/events/2067266410153409/

SCARLET Las Vegas' Deepest Red Goth Night takes place at Artifice, located in the downtown Las Vegas' Arts District at 1025 S. 1st Street 89101. SCARLET is Las Vegas' biggest and longest current running classic Goth, Industrial, Death Rock and Dark 80's event! Resident DJs Style and Morpheus Blak lead your journey into the darkness on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month… 21+ with picture ID. NO COVER! See you on the floor!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I picked up the regular and $100 versions of the poster from the Friday show.

If anyone wants to pick me up a poster for Saturday night, I’ll trade the equivalent extra I have from Friday. Would also trade my regular Friday poster for the Queen Kwong cat poster if they have it on Saturday. I will not be at Saturday show unfortunately.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Is Coming View Post
    I picked up the regular and $100 versions of the poster from the Friday show.

If anyone wants to pick me up a poster for Saturday night, I’ll trade the equivalent extra I have from Friday. Would also trade my regular Friday poster for the Queen Kwong cat poster if they have it on Saturday. I will not be at Saturday show unfortunately.
    $100? Holy fuck

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Everyone please send me your thoughts and prayers that Somewhat Damaged is the opener tonight. Still have never seen that!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Everyone please send me your thoughts and prayers that Somewhat Damaged is the opener tonight. Still have never seen that!
    Done!

...but now you owe me vibes for Ruiner

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I think it will be your opener tonight.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Omg PLEASE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    $100? Holy fuck
    It’s shinier than the regular one. Merch booth guy said they were more limited to I think 250? And regular were 350? Someone correct me if I’m wrong. Didn’t get a chance to see if mine were numbered.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I’m camping out in the merch line right now. About 20 or so people back. I’m wearing a QOTSA shirt.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by caca View Post
    I’m camping out in the merch line right now. About 20 or so people back. I’m wearing a QOTSA shirt.
    Is there a separate line for merch and entry? What’s the catch?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Is there a separate line for merch and entry? What’s the catch?
    Yes!

This fucked me royally yesterday. The merch-specific line is directly to the right of the VIP line.

The general admission line is on the opposite side of the venue.

So just to be clear: the merch line is actually OUTSIDE of the venue (next to the sports betting area).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by caca View Post
    Yes!

This fucked me royally yesterday. The merch-specific line is directly to the right of the VIP line.

The general admission line is on the opposite side of the venue.

So just to be clear: the merch line is actually OUTSIDE of the venue (next to the sports betting area).
    does that mean I could get merch, go across the street and leave it where it’s safe and still enjoy the show in the pit?