Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 31 to 50 of 50

Thread: 2018.06.16 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,655
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    Well I *think* I’m a go for Saturday as well. I contacted them about VIP GA tix yesterday, and I sent my credit card authorization, which she said she got, so just waiting on confirmation from her, but I’m kind of sweating in the meantime, waiting on that... we’ll see!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It won't go through until the tickets actually go on sale on Friday. You should get a confirmation sometime on that day. Mine came laaaaaaaate in the night last time, so don't stress if you don't see it early in the day.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    154
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    It won't go through until the tickets actually go on sale on Friday. You should get a confirmation sometime on that day. Mine came laaaaaaaate in the night last time, so don't stress if you don't see it early in the day.
    Oh ok, good, thank you for the heads up! Cuz, yeah, I was already feeling a little panicky, and looking at putting a couple of GA tix in my cart today juuuust in case! Haha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    Oh ok, good, thank you for the heads up! Cuz, yeah, I was already feeling a little panicky, and looking at putting a couple of GA tix in my cart today juuuust in case! Haha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bought a presale GA Floor ticket today out of nervousness and anxiety cause I havenít got the confirmation email from the Joint VIP yet. (Requested a GA VIP ticket) Whoops. Looks like I might have a spare GA ticket. I suppose I could invite my cousin again to the Saturday show but Iím not sure if he would have enough money to pay me back...

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,655
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    To clarify - as long as she sent you the credit card authorization form and you submitted it, your transaction will go through on Friday. She does not send those out unless she has tickets for you. I was pretty unclear on the process last time and I was nervous, too. So just trying to help out!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    To clarify - as long as she sent you the credit card authorization form and you submitted it, your transaction will go through on Friday. She does not send those out unless she has tickets for you. I was pretty unclear on the process last time and I was nervous, too. So just trying to help out!
    Thanks for the tip. Looking forward to seeing it go through Friday. I was nervous and so I had bought a presale GA ticket yesterday that is sitting in my email right now. Its most likely not refundable so I guess I could sell it since I wont be needing it Saturday night since I am getting a VIP GA ticket.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's strange that there are still presale tickets available.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    To clarify - as long as she sent you the credit card authorization form and you submitted it, your transaction will go through on Friday. She does not send those out unless she has tickets for you. I was pretty unclear on the process last time and I was nervous, too. So just trying to help out!
    Everything about the VIP process makes me nervous.
    Last edited by sinspots; 04-19-2018 at 12:03 PM.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Pasadena, California
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sinspots View Post
    Everything about the VIP process makes me nervous.
    Me too. All I have is a confirmation number. Iíll be nervous until those tickets are in my hand.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    802
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sinspots View Post
    It's strange that there are still presale tickets available.
    nope, every NIN vegas show is the same. There is going to be a mass seppuku amongst small time ticket scalpers in June.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellyrific View Post
    Me too. All I have is a confirmation number. I’ll be nervous until those tickets are in my hand.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And, see the paranoia sets in.... Do you mean for 6/16 (or the 6/13 and 6/15). I don't have a confirmation number for 6/16 yet... (just the email assurance).

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Pasadena, California
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Oh, my vip are for 6/13 and 6/15. My 6/16 ticket is a regular one.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    somewhere cold and dark
    Posts
    1,025
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellyrific View Post
    Me too. All I have is a confirmation number. Iíll be nervous until those tickets are in my hand.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Then you'll continue to be nervous until June 13th. All VIP are will call. Have to pick them up in person with the credit card you used to purchase. All of this info should be in your emails. And no one will get a confirmation for Saturday tickets until gen pub is on sale Friday. If you've filled out the form and returned it and received verification, let your mind rest. You're in.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Pasadena, California
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    Then you'll continue to be nervous until June 13th. All VIP are will call. Have to pick them up in person with the credit card you used to purchase. All of this info should be in your emails. And no one will get a confirmation for Saturday tickets until gen pub is on sale Friday. If you've filled out the form and returned it and received verification, let your mind rest. You're in.
    Yes, I know. I read the email. Just saying itís a little weird not having the tickets. Reminds me of the spiral fan club days when we had to pick up tickets day of.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    If you've filled out the form and returned it and received verification, let your mind rest. You're in.
    She said I didn't have to fill out a new form, she'd add it to the old form. Lol. I won't rest easy til I am holding the rail.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    34.167488, -118.381863
    Posts
    805
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Emily just sent my confirmation for the GA VIP. Thanks @heavenly_bearded for the tip!

  16. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    somewhere cold and dark
    Posts
    1,025
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Emily just sent my confirmation for the GA VIP. Thanks @heavenly_bearded for the tip!
    You're very welcome I just got my confirmation as well.

  17. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got my confirmation email at 5pm. Yay! *huge sigh of relief* Now I have a spare GA ticket that I bought for no reason. *shrug*

  18. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    154
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Got my confirmation email at a few hours ago, but just now saw.

    So... fuck yeah, itís on!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got mine too. I feel much less anxiety now!

  20. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,391
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OoopiDoop View Post
    Got my confirmation email at 5pm. Yay! *huge sigh of relief* Now I have a spare GA ticket that I bought for no reason. *shrug*

    I *might* buy that spare if you end up selling it.

Posting Permissions