Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2018.06.16 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    Well I *think* I’m a go for Saturday as well. I contacted them about VIP GA tix yesterday, and I sent my credit card authorization, which she said she got, so just waiting on confirmation from her, but I’m kind of sweating in the meantime, waiting on that... we’ll see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It won't go through until the tickets actually go on sale on Friday. You should get a confirmation sometime on that day. Mine came laaaaaaaate in the night last time, so don't stress if you don't see it early in the day.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    It won't go through until the tickets actually go on sale on Friday. You should get a confirmation sometime on that day. Mine came laaaaaaaate in the night last time, so don't stress if you don't see it early in the day.
    Oh ok, good, thank you for the heads up! Cuz, yeah, I was already feeling a little panicky, and looking at putting a couple of GA tix in my cart today juuuust in case! Haha

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    Oh ok, good, thank you for the heads up! Cuz, yeah, I was already feeling a little panicky, and looking at putting a couple of GA tix in my cart today juuuust in case! Haha

Bought a presale GA Floor ticket today out of nervousness and anxiety cause I haven稚 got the confirmation email from the Joint VIP yet. (Requested a GA VIP ticket) Whoops. Looks like I might have a spare GA ticket. I suppose I could invite my cousin again to the Saturday show but I知 not sure if he would have enough money to pay me back...

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    To clarify - as long as she sent you the credit card authorization form and you submitted it, your transaction will go through on Friday. She does not send those out unless she has tickets for you. I was pretty unclear on the process last time and I was nervous, too. So just trying to help out!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    To clarify - as long as she sent you the credit card authorization form and you submitted it, your transaction will go through on Friday. She does not send those out unless she has tickets for you. I was pretty unclear on the process last time and I was nervous, too. So just trying to help out!
    Thanks for the tip. Looking forward to seeing it go through Friday. I was nervous and so I had bought a presale GA ticket yesterday that is sitting in my email right now. Its most likely not refundable so I guess I could sell it since I wont be needing it Saturday night since I am getting a VIP GA ticket.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    It's strange that there are still presale tickets available.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Everything about the VIP process makes me nervous.
    Last edited by sinspots; 04-19-2018 at 12:03 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sinspots View Post
    Everything about the VIP process makes me nervous.
    Me too. All I have is a confirmation number. I値l be nervous until those tickets are in my hand.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sinspots View Post
    It's strange that there are still presale tickets available.
    nope, every NIN vegas show is the same. There is going to be a mass seppuku amongst small time ticket scalpers in June.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellyrific View Post
    Me too. All I have is a confirmation number. I’ll be nervous until those tickets are in my hand.

And, see the paranoia sets in.... Do you mean for 6/16 (or the 6/13 and 6/15). I don't have a confirmation number for 6/16 yet... (just the email assurance).

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Oh, my vip are for 6/13 and 6/15. My 6/16 ticket is a regular one.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellyrific View Post
    Me too. All I have is a confirmation number. I値l be nervous until those tickets are in my hand.

Then you'll continue to be nervous until June 13th. All VIP are will call. Have to pick them up in person with the credit card you used to purchase. All of this info should be in your emails. And no one will get a confirmation for Saturday tickets until gen pub is on sale Friday. If you've filled out the form and returned it and received verification, let your mind rest. You're in.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    Then you'll continue to be nervous until June 13th. All VIP are will call. Have to pick them up in person with the credit card you used to purchase. All of this info should be in your emails. And no one will get a confirmation for Saturday tickets until gen pub is on sale Friday. If you've filled out the form and returned it and received verification, let your mind rest. You're in.
    Yes, I know. I read the email. Just saying it痴 a little weird not having the tickets. Reminds me of the spiral fan club days when we had to pick up tickets day of.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If you've filled out the form and returned it and received verification, let your mind rest. You're in.
    She said I didn't have to fill out a new form, she'd add it to the old form. Lol. I won't rest easy til I am holding the rail.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Emily just sent my confirmation for the GA VIP. Thanks @heavenly_bearded for the tip!

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Emily just sent my confirmation for the GA VIP. Thanks @heavenly_bearded for the tip!
    You're very welcome I just got my confirmation as well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Got my confirmation email at 5pm. Yay! *huge sigh of relief* Now I have a spare GA ticket that I bought for no reason. *shrug*

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Got my confirmation email at a few hours ago, but just now saw.

So... fuck yeah, it痴 on!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Got mine too. I feel much less anxiety now!

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OoopiDoop View Post
    Got my confirmation email at 5pm. Yay! *huge sigh of relief* Now I have a spare GA ticket that I bought for no reason. *shrug*

I *might* buy that spare if you end up selling it.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I got charged for my tix, but haven't received my confirmation. Panic setting in.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaSarahS View Post
    I got charged for my tix, but haven't received my confirmation. Panic setting in.
    If using gmail check your promotions tab.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    If using gmail check your promotions tab.
    Just got it in my inbox now. Whew!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I知 late to the party, but I just grabbed tickets. Pumped!!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I will be at this show.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Welp both nin.com and axs.com show this is sold out too. Pretty impressive. Probably from last moment deciders saying 'fuck!' after the lastest tour brouhaha. :-)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Where is everybody staying? Are there any after parties?

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by smashitrebuildit View Post
    Where is everybody staying? Are there any after parties?
    I'm staying at an Airbnb, but I would love it if someone organized a meetup after the show, either in someone's suite or just at one of the bars in the Hard Rock or something. I know there was talk of it in October, but it never ended up happening.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I知 staying at the Hard Rock from wed-sat. When they added Saturday I booked a night in downtown Vegas. I知 sure the place will be swarming with NIN fans.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I知 staying at the HRH Friday and Saturday.