2018.06.15 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint

Night 2!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yaaaa, be there Friday with wife

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Got GA for Friday. Woohoo!

Edit: Saint Reznor was giving the good juju for this ticket buying experience, haha. This was painless compared to ticketbastard.

Last edited by magnolia; 03-28-2018 at 11:34 AM. Reason: foto

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tickets purchased! Really hoping this doesn’t just feel like a carbon copy of October’s show with a couple new songs thrown in, but I’m excited either way!

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    scored tickets to both nights! See you all there!

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    P.S. Maybe the first time ever AXS actually seemed like they had their shit together. A had all kinds of drama last time.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    P.S. Maybe the first time ever AXS actually seemed like they had their shit together. A had all kinds of drama last time.
    yeah, this pre-sale was exceptionally smooth this time around

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Add me to the attendee list.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hey hey everyone. Need advice. Long time no post. I have been feeling extremely conflicted on whether or not I should buy a ticket to this show. I missed NIN on the tension tour in 2013 (due to my boss threatening to fire me) and I've regret it ever since. Haven't seen Trent since 2008. I didn't buy the presale ticket on 3/28 after looking at my funds I would not be able to afford the plane ticket unless I dip into my savings account or CC. After lamenting for the past 48 hours, my boyfriend has decided that he will front me the plane ticket money so I could go. I would have to go alone though so he can watch our son for the weekend. It's been awhile since I traveled alone out west (went out to Texas for a Deftones concert). And I would have a place to stay in Vegas for the weekend, I have a relative that lives there. The general sale starts in about 2 hours... Should I go? I'm so indecisive, and I don't know if Trent is going to do more US shows this fall/winter but I really rather not stand out in the cold/rainy/snowy weather like I have before with the fall/winter tours. I haz no friendz

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OoopiDoop View Post
    I missed NIN on the tension tour in 2013 and I've regret it ever since.
    You’ve already answered your own question.

See you in Vegas!

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Hey hey everyone. Need advice. Long time no post. I have been feeling extremely conflicted on whether or not I should buy a ticket to this show. I missed NIN on the tension tour in 2013 (due to my boss threatening to fire me) and I've regret it ever since. Haven't seen Trent since 2008. I didn't buy the presale ticket on 3/28 after looking at my funds I would not be able to afford the plane ticket unless I dip into my savings account or CC. After lamenting for the past 48 hours, my boyfriend has decided that he will front me the plane ticket money so I could go. I would have to go alone though so he can watch our son for the weekend. It's been awhile since I traveled alone out west (went out to Texas for a Deftones concert). And I would have a place to stay in Vegas for the weekend, I have a relative that lives there. The general sale starts in about 2 hours... Should I go? I'm so indecisive, and I don't know if Trent is going to do more US shows this fall/winter but I really rather not stand out in the cold/rainy/snowy weather like I have before with the fall/winter tours. I haz no friendz
    Go for it- if it's financially doable. I've been to many concerts by myself due to travel for for work. Once the show starts I really don't care if there's someone I know next to me or not.

But yeah, if there's a fall winter tour I'd rather pick the later shows this year given the option of only attending one show.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I was really trying to decide if I should go to these shows too and I helped a friend get the presale tickets but I decided not to go and wait for the next tour. If you really liked the new EPs and enjoy seeing the hits live I'd say go for sure - I'm guessing the set list will be festival friendly and won't have anything too obscure and hopefully the third EP is good live (it's supposed to be out by June). I've seen the hits played enough times and I don't like anything off the new EPs so that is why I decided not to go. Plus, I'm taking my wife to Montreal to see 2 Radiohead shows in July so we want to save our energy for that and were just in Vegas last year for Rammstein and Korn.

Check out setlist.fm for recent NIN set lists to see how many songs you want to see live.
    Last edited by fishtifer; 03-30-2018 at 11:16 AM.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fishtifer View Post
    I was really trying to decide if I should go to these shows too and I helped a friend get the presale tickets but I decided not to go and wait for the next tour. If you really liked the new EPs and enjoy seeing the hits live I'd say go for sure - I'm guessing the set list will be festival friendly and won't have anything too obscure and hopefully the third EP is good live (it's supposed to be out by June). I've seen the hits played enough times and I don't like anything off the new EPs so that is why I decided not to go.
    Damn, exactly why I’m probably not going. Along with I’m guessing the shows will be very similar (production and set list- although I’d expect some newer songs off the EP’s) to last years short run.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Bought my GA ticket and plane ticket. Gotta call my relative sometime today to let them know the info. See you guys in Vegas!

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    How in the hell have I never seen this gif? ‘Tis awesome.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Sooooo.... my brother in-law has won so much at HRLV that they constantly hook him up and comp everything. He just got his HRLV rep to comp him tickets to this show and rooms, I only have to cover my travel. This will be my first time to LV. This is going to be FUCKING epic!

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Got VIP for both nights since it actually seems worth it (unlike Panorama last year where VIP was a separate area nowhere near rail). I’ve been right in front of Robin and right in front of Atticus so I’m gonna try for center rail at one of these nights like a crazy person. I am so glad all of you exist and make me feel more normal for doing things like this because everyone I know in person thinks traveling just for a band is insane.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    What did the VIP GA tix cost/include? Never even saw that option. Damn.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lowlight10 View Post
    Same, when I got a ticket for the 13th, I didn't see a VIP GA or early entry option or anything. Would gladly pay more for the ability to sit in line for 6 hours to get to the rail, considering I'm flying across the whole country for one show lol.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Same here, I didn’t have that option available at all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    VIP wasn't advertised. Has to be purchased directly from the venue. $155 per ticket per show. Includes early entry ga and vip gift, lanyard would be my guess. You can also get a 25% discount on your hotel if you book at the Hard Rock. If you already purchased regular tickets, you can upgrade and pay the difference. I have the email info if you wish to partake. Shoot me a pm.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Just got my tickets upgraded to VIP GA. Thanks for the tip @heavenly_bearded. If it's possible, I'm now even more excited for this show.

It would make my life totally complete if they would finally play The Fragile (song) live for me. It's the damn song that started this obsession for me back when, and I have the lyrics inked into my skin. This will be my 8th time seeing them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    Just got my tickets upgraded to VIP GA. Thanks for the tip @heavenly_bearded. If it's possible, I'm now even more excited for this show.

It would make my life totally complete if they would finally play The Fragile (song) live for me. It's the damn song that started this obsession for me back when, and I have the lyrics inked into my skin. This will be my 8th time seeing them.
    Lucky you! Apparently I sent the email too late and when they responded back they told me that they only had VIP GA tickets for Wednesday that was left for sale. (Can't make it) And now my cousin wants to go, I'll be visiting/staying since he lives there. If life was perfect I could just buy a VIP GA ticket that someone is offering for sale, so I could use that ticket and I would give my cousin the regular GA FLOOR ticket. So just putting that out there:

IF ANYONE HAS PLANS TO SELL A VIP GA FLOOR TICKET FOR 6/15 OR TWO PLEASE PM ME.
    I am willing to pay more than face value for them.
    I'll pay in cash also and in person but I will arrive in Vegas Thursday morning 6/14.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post

I spoke to Hard Rock VIP and they said upgrading isn't possible.

They also said it is $165 for VIP, not $155.

Disappointed.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Wild. The last show, a ton of us upgraded right before the show. Glad I got on it early this time!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just to be clear, it isn't sold out. They just said they won't upgrade, new tickets have to be purchased.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Is Coming View Post
    I spoke to Hard Rock VIP and they said upgrading isn't possible.

They also said it is $165 for VIP, not $155.

Disappointed.
    They told me they couldn’t/wouldn’t do it by phone, you have to email someone. Also, when I emailed them, they first sent me back an email with all the possible VIP options, and it said VIP GA was sold out, and I let them know those were the only tickets I was interested in, so to let me know if something came up. And then sure enough, they ended up emailing me again within a couple hours saying that two more of those tickets had been “released”, after I guess someone else didn’t end up buying them within the 48 hr window they give you. So as far as I know, VIP GA for 6/15 is sold out. But it might still be worth your time to email them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    yeah I emailed the VIP email address provided on the Hard Rock site explaining I wanted to upgrade my GA ticket. They said no. VIP GA can only be purchased separately. Don't want to have to sell and re-buy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Got my GA ticket in the mailbox today. Didn't expect them to print and send them out so soon. Sure wish I had a VIP GA ticket instead though. Guess I didn't email them fast enough. (Still would buy one off of anyone)

*dissapointed*
    Last edited by OoopiDoop; 04-09-2018 at 10:09 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Does anyone want to buy a regular GA ticket? I am selling one at face value (keeping one for me!).

EDIT: It's sold. Thanks.
    Last edited by iamclassic; 04-11-2018 at 09:42 AM.