Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018.06.13 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

2018.06.13 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint

Two shows in Las Vegas, 6/13 and 6/15. The only North American dates this summer

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    https://twitter.com/nineinchnails/st...197583872?s=21

NINE INCH NAILS
    The only North American performances this summer
    @TheJointLV@HardRockHotelLV
    Las Vegas, NV 6.13 and 6.15
    Tickets on sale 30 March at 10AM PT.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    This gives me hope for other US dates in the fall then. I just really hope if they play anywhere near Dallas that it is not ACL.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post

NINE INCH NAILS
    Interesting they word it 'Only North America dates this Summer' and not 'this year'

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Really hoping for fall dates. These Vegas dates fall between a wedding the weekend before and a trip to Nashville for Pod Save America and Lovett or Leave It the weekend after. Worst timing ever, but that's OK!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    October it is! This had to be a hint at some fall shows.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    dammit, I wish the Vegas dates were announced earlier so I could have worked those into my vacation plans! unfortunately, these shows are right in the middle of my trip . Would have totally shifted the trip dates to make these.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post

NINE INCH NAILS
    I'm happy for the US fans that there is still a possiblity to see NIN this summer....

Edit: when I look at the EU dates right now, I think this is it. Maybe that well known 'hole' 7/10: we can expect a date there. And still hoping for a EU closure 7/15 in a small venue in Madrid before they go back to the US to prepare Japan/Australia.
    Last edited by witte; 03-26-2018 at 10:49 AM.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Fall or winter dates seem super likely, they always word this stuff fairly carefully. But my birthday is in June and @Sarah K is graduating just beforehand and I’m thinking I’m gonna finally get to see Vegas outside of Twin Peaks

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    Fall or winter dates seem super likely, they always word this stuff fairly carefully. But my birthday is in June and @Sarah K is graduating just beforehand and I’m thinking I’m gonna finally get to see Vegas outside of Twin Peaks

Unfortunately it is better in Twin Peaks BUT you can visit all the TP places while there

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    ^ I will be VERY excited if, onstage at the first show, TR busts out a "helloOOOooo pigs!!!"

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Wish the shows were Friday and Saturday. That would be less vacation time to use.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Yaaaas to Vegas. I don't have any interest in the city but more NIN is good, especially after Houston. �� Then faaaalllll! ��

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Glad to see places like Consequence of Sound are already outright saying "NIN ANNOUNCES THE ONLY NIN SHOWS OF 2018" when the phrasing used in the actual update seems to imply otherwise. Still happy to know I can continue saving for the next North American tour dates, though! I'd love to swing the Vegas shows but I'll wait and see what we get for fall/winter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I’m still hopping for VOODOO Fest. He seems to play every five years....2013 was the last one. I think he post obviously just meant this summer since this summer they are mostly in EURO right?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    holy shit.

i'm going to vegas for 3 days.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Really hoping for more us dates around that Vegas date! Im doing all three days of Rock USA in July plus 2 travel days, so i would have time to recover the bank account before hand.

fingers crossed

(ive been deathly ill from food poisoning the last couple days so i just saw this now)

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Damn, wish I didn't invest thousands of dollars in non-refundable fights and hotels to Europe lol.
    This would have been much easier and cheaper to attend...

The responsible part of me is telling myself to just suck it up and enjoy what I booked.
    The NIN Obsessed fan inside is telling me to fuck it, and go to these shows as well... Which is totally not feasible, but it's tempting, not gonna lie... very tempting...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Damn, wish I didn't invest thousands of dollars in non-refundable fights and hotels to Europe lol.
    This would have been much easier and cheaper to attend...

The responsible part of me is telling myself to just suck it up and enjoy what I booked.
    The NIN Obsessed fan inside is telling me to fuck it, and go to these shows as well... Which is totally not feasible, but it's tempting, not gonna lie... very tempting...
    I almost bought tickets to Royal Albert Hall. I missed out on standing tickets and the seats that popped up were not good. So, I decided to let them go (I didn't want the expense of travel for two people for something that I didn't consider ideal). I'd really like to get to England (and Scotland and Ireland) someday for a vacation though. You will have a great time I bet! Lots to see and do.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Would appreciate a pre-sale code if anyone receives an extra/unused one as I will definitely be able to attend the Vegas shows. Thnx in advance!

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I'm about sick of this man making me travel to a city I hate.

But two shows right after graduation, to get me to 10 in total, makes me feel like I must go.

Thanks, Trent.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    The NIN Obsessed fan inside is telling me to fuck it, and go to these shows as well... Which is totally not feasible
    so, see you in Vegas?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    I'm about sick of this man making me travel to a city I hate.

But two shows right after graduation, to get me to 10 in total, makes me feel like I must go.

Thanks, Trent.
    Congrats! I wish I could join you guys in Vegas.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Has any presale code even been sent out yet? I haven't received anything yet, even though I received it last year for the october show at the Joint.
    Last edited by Ash512; 03-26-2018 at 04:36 PM.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I've gotten all the emails pretty much but nothing yet. Likely it will go out tomorrow in the monkey's arse of the morning.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I got a pre-sale email for Paris, but not for Vegas. Even though I have never left the US, and I just traveled to Vegas for the last show.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I haven't gotten any email about the Vegas shows, either, so I hope I haven't missed a pre-sale code? I'm eyeing the 15th.
    Husband and I were already wondering if we should take the kids to this one, make it their first concert, but I've never been to this venue - is there any seating?
    Am excited by the wording on the announcement -- sounds to me like some more fall and/or winter dates coming, so either way, seems like there will be more chances to see them again soon.
    Last edited by magnolia; 03-26-2018 at 05:47 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I've never been to this venue - is there any seating?
    it's a small, awesome venue.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Re: the "only NA summer performance".

I REALLY hope this means a proper late-year NA tour, and not just hitting up those late-in-the-season festivals such as Voodoo. If I were a betting man I'd say he'll most likely just do that though, with the possibility of one-off shows here and there.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Since it’s only 4,000 capacity will this likely sell out fast? I won’t be able to buy in the presale but should be good for general, I’m just paranoid of not getting tickets.