Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018.06.13 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    Since it’s only 4,000 capacity will this likely sell out fast? I won’t be able to buy in the presale but should be good for general, I’m just paranoid of not getting tickets.
    I don't recall the two shows at The Joint back in 2013 selling out right away, but they did sell out. Should be interesting to see. Also one of the few venues that couldn't support Tension's production.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    I don't recall the two shows at The Joint back in 2013 selling out right away, but they did sell out. Should be interesting to see. Also one of the few venues that couldn't support Tension's production.
    The Joint show last year didn't sell out right away, either, but it was very soon after the Vegas shooting. Plenty of people (myself included) will be skipping the Wednesday show and going to the Friday show, though, so that should make it that much easier for those of you who can get to this one!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    A sell out in Vegas means nothing in terms of ticket availability.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Hotel is booked. Now gotta play the ticket game. It went smoothly in October, so I'm hoping that carries on and I don't have a repeat of the #CAPTCHA2013 experience.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Damn, wish I didn't invest thousands of dollars in non-refundable fights and hotels to Europe lol.
    This would have been much easier and cheaper to attend...

The responsible part of me is telling myself to just suck it up and enjoy what I booked.
    The NIN Obsessed fan inside is telling me to fuck it, and go to these shows as well... Which is totally not feasible, but it's tempting, not gonna lie... very tempting...
    Last year I booked a Berlin stop to see Depeche Mode while visiting Warsaw Poland (Next country over). Needless to say it was an amazing trip. Not sure what shows you are going to but i'm sure it's going to be great. Don't forget to see as much as you can and eat some local cuisines!!!

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damage View Post
    Last year I booked a Berlin stop to see Depeche Mode while visiting Warsaw Poland (Next country over). Needless to say it was an amazing trip. Not sure what shows you are going to but i'm sure it's going to be great. Don't forget to see as much as you can and eat some local cuisines!!!
    Going to the 2 shows in London and the 1 in Paris. My only real concern is it's going to be a pretty rushed trip. We're only in London for 4 days, and 2 of those are taken up for NIN and Paris for 3 days and 1 is gone for NIN, so my only real concern is I wish I had more time to make going worth it. We have a huge laundry list of things we want to see and do in both city's, but need to be selective as hell.

It kinda pisses me off how Trent and friends released the tour dates though for these shows. VERY hard for people that don't live in those city's to try and accommodate travel plans. I wish he just released everything at once. Not saying I'm going to regret going to Europe, I've never been, and I'm sure it's going to be a blast. But with that said, having known he was going to throw in 2 Vegas shows in June before his European stunt, I would have skipped over Europe and gone to Vegas instead.

I think I'm going to skip these Vegas shows though, as tempting as they are. I could maybe squeeze in the Friday show, but I'll just be happy with the ones I picked for now and will hold on hope for more shows in the fall.

The Joint is an amazing venue to see the band at though. Saw the 2 back to back shows in 2013 there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Going to the 2 shows in London and the 1 in Paris. My only real concern is it's going to be a pretty rushed trip. We're only in London for 4 days, and 2 of those are taken up for NIN and Paris for 3 days and 1 is gone for NIN, so my only real concern is I wish I had more time to make going worth it. We have a huge laundry list of things we want to see and do in both city's, but need to be selective as hell.
    We did Paris in 2 half days last year and London in a day in 2016 Although we live over in Europe, we can give you some help if you ever want! We've gone a lot of places in Europe on Whistlestop trips for gigs, so I know how to get the best out of it

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    i'm very tempted. i went in october & it was unreal good. problem is future kind of murky right now. have 1st appointment with surgeon on friday. have to have surgery on lumbar spine & possibly another operation on cervical spine. bleh. so, i won't really know what's up until mid-late april. most likely going to be off work for 2 months or more, so cash flow is consideration also. if i get some unexpected good news, i might have to go to these 2 shows.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Anyone get an email with presale code yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    man those hard rock resort fees are brutal.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Hey y'all, I've been talking to someone in ticketing, and they said "Please be patient as the demand for this show is extremely high"

How they know this before tickets ever go on sale, I do not know. But I just wanted to pass on that little bit of information to the rest of you. It might not be like last time where they were still available up until the show.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    "demand for this show is extremely high" is code for "the scalpers know a show is happening"

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Email for presale went out peeps!

Edit: Presale is Mar 28th at 9am PDT via axs.com
    Last edited by m0reta; 03-27-2018 at 07:26 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    Email for presale went out peeps!

Edit: Presale is Mar 28th at 9am PDT via axs.com
    I’m a part of the mailing list but never got an email. It’s weird, I got presale codes for shows in Europe but not this one?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    “Demand for this show is extremely high” = “buy tickets from us ASAP because honestly we’re not sure how ticket sales are going to go, especially for a Wednesday night gig”

@guy8707 keep checking your email, sounds like it doesn’t reach everyone’s inbox at the same time. If need be PM me and I’ll share the link and password, assuming a Link is necessary. Password I’ll share in this thread if that’s ok with the mods.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    “Demand for this show is extremely high” = “buy tickets from us ASAP because honestly we’re not sure how ticket sales are going to go, especially for a Wednesday night gig”

@guy8707 keep checking your email, sounds like it doesn’t reach everyone’s inbox at the same time. If need be PM me and I’ll share the link and password, assuming a Link is necessary. Password I’ll share in this thread if that’s ok with the mods.
    Thanks but my wife just got the email with the password so we are good to go.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    c'mooon baby, DefaultUser needs a single first row seat. But 9am PST? Jesus christ, going to have to pull over on my commute to work to buy this shit (maybe).

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Okay. Y'all can be dicks. I was just trying to be nice and pass on information from a person who works there.

My mistake!

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Okay. Y'all can be dicks. I was just trying to be nice and pass on information from a person who works there.

My mistake!
    Sorry, wasn’t trying to be rude or anything. The post read like a used car sales dealership though, lol.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealNs1 View Post
    DefaultUser needs a single first row seat. ).
    You know this venue is GA, right?...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    You know this venue is GA, right?...
    from a previous concert...

Alice In Chains - BlackDiamondSkye
    The Joint at HardRock Hotel Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
    Sat, Oct 16, 2010 08:00 PM

Seat location: section 302, row F, seats 3-6

Have the ripped out all the seats in the last 8 years?
    Last edited by TheRealNs1; 03-27-2018 at 08:57 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Okay. Y'all can be dicks.
    says the Cunt bitch dicwitch

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealNs1 View Post
    from a previous concert...

Alice In Chains - BlackDiamondSkye
    The Joint at HardRock Hotel Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
    Sat, Oct 16, 2010 08:00 PM

Seat location: section 302, row F, seats 3-6

Have the ripped out all the seats in the last 8 years?
    Unless they’re referring to the upper part, I’ve no idea. Been there before and the bottom is a floor, with tiered sections. Google it and you can see the venue layout.

EDIT: yes, it looks like the small upper balcony section is seated. Looked on StubHub and next show is Incubus and can see the layout on there. Floor is GA though.
    Last edited by Krazy; 03-27-2018 at 09:11 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    got it. I'm a front row center balcony guy, so that's what I'm praying for. Have fun in GA you fucking pigs.

//edit

Actually, I wonder if I got there at 3pm on Wednesday what would my odds be of getting in that front GA section? I haven't been that close since...2009.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Really hoping for more us dates around that Vegas date! Im doing all three days of Rock USA in July plus 2 travel days, so i would have time to recover the bank account before hand.

fingers crossed

(ive been deathly ill from food poisoning the last couple days so i just saw this now)

Doubt it, this is a warm up to the europe dates, the london ones for the robert smith fest are a week later. If they were playing other shows, they would outright post them, no need to really hide anything.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    This gives me hope for other US dates in the fall then. I just really hope if they play anywhere near Dallas that it is not ACL.
    dude you KNOW they will. They'll play at the Airline Center in October or so.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I have butterflies in my stomach this morning, just like I get before I run a race. Anyone else get this nervous about getting tickets?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Glad I don't have to play the ticket lottery this time.

Good luck to everyone today!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Got them both dates. It was pretty smooth this time.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Woo-hoo! See you all Wednesday & Friday!