Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018.06.24 - London, UK @ Royal Albert Hall

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Three standing tickets - they have seat numbers attached but I'm guessing they'll be removing all the seats. So I guess it's an early start queueing outside the RAH on a June morning

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    'when did you get into the queue? I started looking at the page at 8am, thinking the waiting room would be open. It wasn't. refreshed every so often, and then at 8:57, when i refreshed, the PRESALE button was there. I smacked that thing, and i was 1580 in the queue..

as of now (9:09) i am 1101 - looking doubtful.'

My situation was pretty much a carbon copy of yours. I'd logged in early and kept refreshing the page. When the presale button appeared I hit it to find myself at about 1200 in the queue. I'm on 586 now though so it's going down pretty quick. I'm hoping most people go form standing tickets as I'm after a couple of good seats (I'm taking my mum to her first NIN gig!).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    2x standing tickets came to £130
    Good Guy RAH includes booking fees in its total price.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Aye.. if anyone is willing to share their good fortune and hook up a long time NIN fan, a medium-long time ETS poster (and helper!) and all around good guy I'd love a standing ticket. Cheers!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Papagolash View Post
    392 currently in queue, doubt I'll be getting a ticket but I'll see what happens. It's 4am, I'm so damn tired and want to go back to bed.
    329 in queue. Feel the same way. 5 am here.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Sounds like the pricing is the same as RFH and being 1100 in the que i'll pass on this now. Seated at RFH is good enough for me.

Well done everyone that did get tickets, you'll have a blast.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bthitman View Post
    Aye.. if anyone is willing to share their good fortune and hook up a long time NIN fan, a medium-long time ETS poster (and helper!) and all around good guy I'd love a standing ticket. Cheers!
    My 4th ticket is a big 'maybe' so will let you know. Would be a particular fan if you'd be up for queuing early in the day as I'm busy..... ahah

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I think I just got lucky with the queue - i joined at about 8.20 and was at #187 - when 9am came, I was at #6, so it just clicked. Lucky timing. Will make up for the horror that was Scala ticket sales lol.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    That was a joke.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Robbie Williams 'Millennium' Muzak looping when on hold on the booking line really is adding insult to injury.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamelion View Post
    I think I just got lucky with the queue - i joined at about 8.20 and was at #187 - when 9am came, I was at #6, so it just clicked. Lucky timing. Will make up for the horror that was Scala ticket sales lol.
    Joined at 8:20?!? WTF. i was refreshing the page, and clicking the link from the email at 8:30 and RAH site was still saying 'not on sale yet'.. *sigh*

@zephry - "My 4th ticket is a big 'maybe' so will let you know. Would be a particular fan if you'd be up for queuing early in the day as I'm busy..... ahah"

I think i can accomodate that

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    They seem to be selling block M stalls for seats. Couldn't get through myself but secured a ticket via some friends. I could get used to this sitting down malarkey.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Joined at 8:20?!? WTF. i was refreshing the page, and clicking the link from the email at 8:30 and RAH site was still saying 'not on sale yet'.. *sigh*

@zephry - "My 4th ticket is a big 'maybe' so will let you know. Would be a particular fan if you'd be up for queuing early in the day as I'm busy..... ahah"

I think i can accomodate that
    So I have 4.

2 are for some friends who will do their own thing and queue when they want and won't want to be near the front.
    fds
    1 is for me, 1 is for a friend who is a 50/50 at the mo. If that 50/50 pulls out the ticket's yours for half price if you are willing to queue earlier and get us a good spot Will let you know!

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    I knooooow!!

I was on this page at 7am... I was logged in and refreshing... I don't get how I got placed so high in the queue...

I had no idea what just happened once again. There were hundred's upon hundred's of "options" to select.... funny words I never even knew existed in the English language. And all these odd $2000+ priced tickets... I had no idea what was going on. I failed once again.

Crappy seats....

Anyone think more floor tickets will be available for the GA sale later on?? I need to go to bed....

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Yeah, I was on the site, clicking refresh. Then thought I should make sure I was logged in. I clicked the little log in icon and it put me immediately in the queue.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Got my standing ticket, now I don't have that issue I get every tour with "standing or seated" - I have seated Friday and standing Sunday!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Got a ticket, I'm at Loggia 14 seat 4, whatever that means. But I'm there, back to bed.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    All affordable tickets are gone. Midday it is then!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Papagolash View Post
    Got a ticket, I'm at Loggia 14 seat 4, whatever that means. But I'm there, back to bed.

I think you might have bought a box seat! Hey, looking forward to seeing you!

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Well, if anyone that has 2 standing tickets and wants to trade for seats please keep me in mind. I will be forever grateful.

I have Stalls L, Row 1, Seats 63 and 64 for trade.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    So I have 4.

2 are for some friends who will do their own thing and queue when they want and won't want to be near the front.
    fds
    1 is for me, 1 is for a friend who is a 50/50 at the mo. If that 50/50 pulls out the ticket's yours for half price if you are willing to queue earlier and get us a good spot Will let you know!
    Sounds good! I think i got one (!) though the pre-sale. it says 'stalls', but it has a Section / Row / Seat. But i assume that's standing? Let's keep in touch, i can still go and queue up and if your (potential spare) ticket is 'better', then i can sell mine on.

Phew! i'm stoked

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I got one standing ticket for me and one for @Scarlet Siren

London, London, Paris, Amsterdam and Berlin. I think I'm good for this year

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    YES I managed to score 4 tickets in the stalls. Very excited for these 2 shows. I wish people wouldn’t slag off the venue on twitter though. It’s not like they’re some corporate thing like ticketmaster. The arts venues aren’t set up for volume sales. My sister said one of the Tate galleries did a Kraftwerk thing which was a huge clusterfuck because their tickets are like gold dust

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm in the queue now, anyone know who sent the presale code, because I haven't had it sent to me. :'(

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    It's MORALE , cheers.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    If anyone is still waiting in the queue, don't bother anymore.
    All that's left is the Loggis Hospitality box for £1,832.00 - Private hire of a Loggia box for 8 people *Nachos with sour cream and salsa *Cheese burger with fries *Themed dessert cake *2 beers, 1/2 bottle wine, 1/2 bottle mineral water & softs *Programme per person.

Guess I'm going to bed. I sat through the queue twice. Not gonna bother waking up in 2 hrs for GA.

Good luck to anyone going for the general sale at noon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarazenvonWolfenstein View Post
    It's MORALE , cheers.
    Awesome, thanks

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Well, if anyone that has 2 standing tickets and wants to trade for seats please keep me in mind. I will be forever grateful.

I have Stalls L, Row 1, Seats 63 and 64 for trade.
    Those are still good seats, you don't HAVE to stand

Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    If anyone is still waiting in the queue, don't bother anymore.
    All that's left is the Loggis Hospitality box for £1,832.00 - Private hire of a Loggia box for 8 people *Nachos with sour cream and salsa *Cheese burger with fries *Themed dessert cake *2 beers, 1/2 bottle wine, 1/2 bottle mineral water & softs *Programme per person.

Guess I'm going to bed. I sat through the queue twice. Not gonna bother waking up in 2 hrs for GA.

Good luck to anyone going for the general sale at noon.
    If they make a limited program for a one-off London show that will easily cover the cost of the ticket on ebay after

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sounds good! I think i got one (!) though the pre-sale. it says 'stalls', but it has a Section / Row / Seat. But i assume that's standing? Let's keep in touch, i can still go and queue up and if your (potential spare) ticket is 'better', then i can sell mine on.

Phew! i'm stoked
    Standing looks like 'Sunday 24 June 2018 7:30PM Arena (Standing) Seats xxx"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Failed to get tix in the presale, is it a queue for general sale too or just the pre-sale (It's my first time getting stuff from RAH