Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018.06.24 - London, UK @ Royal Albert Hall

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

2018.06.24 - London, UK @ Royal Albert Hall

24th June at the Royal Albert Hall.

Fuck's sake. I'm not going to get to spend ANY time in Paris at this rate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Glad the second London show is on the Sunday. Going to mbv on the Saturday. Can actually sort travel&accommodation now, for those few days at least!

Do you think this means no more U.K. dates this time? Surely this would have been the time to announce them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    24th June at the Royal Albert Hall.

Fuck's sake. I'm not going to get to spend ANY time in Paris at this rate.
    Or London in my case LOL...
    Only in London from June 21-24...

So much for leaving London on Sunday to head to Paris now. Guess I'm staying an extra night. There goes my rail spot in Paris, lol.
    But 3 NIN shows in 5 days?? I CAN'T say no to that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's going to be a bun fight for tickets again. I'm glad it's a Sunday too as I'm seeing Depeche Mode on the Isle of Wight on the Saturday!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Two shows in 3 days. Then Lisbon the next month... can I be that silly?

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scardwel View Post
    It's going to be a bun fight for tickets again. I'm glad it's a Sunday too as I'm seeing Depeche Mode on the Isle of Wight on the Saturday!
    Well, looks like this one has a capacity of 5,272 seats. So it won't be quite as a gongshow as the one at the Royal Festival Hall was.
    Is this one going to have a General Admission/standing area at the front though? Looks like seats at the front, but a few rows can always be removed.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Two shows in 3 days. Then Lisbon the next month... can I be that silly?
    If I'm silly enough to be traveling over 7,000 KM's from Canada for this, then I think we just answered your question... Let's all get crazy silly!!! Woooooooooooo
    (God. What am I doing with my life, lol)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It would be nice if people going to Meltdown, didn’t feel they needed/wanted to go to the Albert Hall. I feel like TR has seen the demand and thought “I’ll put an additional show on for the fans”. I missed out on Meltdown due to the chaos!! Obviously no one is obliged to do this. Just would be nice you know.

Edit- looking at the two venues, I’m wondering if we will see a Still/acoustic/strings set-up and a similar style for the third E.P!!!
    Last edited by sore_and_crucified; 03-15-2018 at 01:24 PM. Reason: add info

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Very cool to see them play the "Albert fucking Hall"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Well, looks like this one has a capacity of 5,272 seats. So it won't be quite as a gongshow as the one at the Royal Festival Hall was.
    Is this one going to have a General Admission/standing area at the front though? Looks like seats at the front, but a few rows can always be removed.
    Looks like it

https://twitter.com/royalalberthall/...306146304?s=21

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I’m going to have to give this one a miss. Leaving my husband with the kids from Friday to Monday and then being at queens of the Stone Age the following weekend is way too unfair. Im just happy with front row at meltdown

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Any word on how much the tickets will be? I'm trying to persuade a mate to go!

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    In case you missed it, check your e-mail. The NIN presale (with presale code) starts 3 hours before the general sale.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scardwel View Post
    Any word on how much the tickets will be? I'm trying to persuade a mate to go!
    I'd like to know. Honestly I'd like to be dissuaded from getting a ticket because I'd rather be in Paris but they've chosen to play two venues I've been dying to see (RAH and Olympia) on consecutive days. I've been daydreaming about the perfect sejour in Paris at the end of June for however long this torture of tedious date releases have been going on. *dramatic*.

I will stop whining like a sour little princess eventually.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I'd like to know. Honestly I'd like to be dissuaded from getting a ticket because I'd rather be in Paris but they've chosen to play two venues I've been dying to see (RAH and Olympia) on consecutive days. I've been daydreaming about the perfect sejour in Paris at the end of June for however long this torture of tedious date releases have been going on. *dramatic*.

Must be nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tickets are £35-£75, I think.

Wish they'd announced this in tandem with Meltdown, as I'd probably have picked the RAH...

Having paid for Southbank membership and a train for a 300 mile trip, I can't write that off and I can't do both, either.

I'm a spoilt little child, I know, but I'm a little gutted and deflated.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'd be surprised if they are cheap. I saw Tori there last year and it was £££

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    In case you missed it, check your e-mail. The NIN presale (with presale code) starts 3 hours before the general sale.
    I saw that. Thank god was my reply.
    12pm GMT was 5am Vancouver time! There was no way in hell I was gonna be able to stay up that late (or wake up that early) for that. I had a feeling of relief come off my shoulders once I saw the pre-sale e-mail 3 hrs earlier.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'd be surprised if they are cheap. I saw Tori there last year and it was £££
    I'm seeing Steven Wilson there in two weeks, and the ticket (admittedly not a great seat) was £37.50.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The temptation is strong, Cant book anymore time off work now though without making the rest of the year a long old drag.
    I dont use many sick days, so there's that option, booking a hotel for the meltdown gig, and i'm already in Manchester the week before, so many hotels, if I could find someone who does not mind a giant welshman sleeping on their sofa, it becomes more possible hah

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Because I'm in London Friday, I cannot refuse this gig.
    Only, I need to take on monday the Eurostar to get in Paris as quick as possible. My two friends and my son will be in Paris too by the way, traveling with the car (from the Netherlands).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Basically all the seats in the “arena” bit can come out.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Look at the pre-sale of other bands right now (e.g. Def Leppard). There are no seats shown in the arena-pic. So yes, they can be removed.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    God, I want to go. But, I'm already travelling to Glasgow (David Byrne), Manchester (LCD Soundsystem) and London twice in 1 week for Pearl Jam and NIN - all from my home in Newcastle. Not to mention other hometown gigs in June - PIL, Sheryl Crow, Roisin Murphy....Wife is going mental. Got so scared, I sold my Foo Fighters ticket for Manchester Etihad...lol.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by captainkurtz View Post
    God, I want to go. But, I'm already travelling to Glasgow (David Byrne), Manchester (LCD Soundsystem) and London twice in 1 week for Pearl Jam and NIN - all from my home in Newcastle. Not to mention other hometown gigs in June - PIL, Sheryl Crow, Roisin Murphy....Wife is going mental. Got so scared, I sold my Foo Fighters ticket for Manchester Etihad...lol.
    Same to me (living in the netherlands):
    - begin june Dublin Nick Cave with Patti Smith
    - when we come back, we do a dutch festival Best Kept Secret (3 days)
    - then NIN London, Paris, Amsterdam
    - then Festival in june Down The Rabbit Hole (3 days)
    - right after that festival Berlin (NIN)
    - week later holidays in Madrid inclusive Mad Cool festival.

I think I'm dead after that. On the other side: now it's possible, do it, maybe in a few year not anymore...
    Last edited by witte; 03-15-2018 at 05:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Remember to register an account with the Royal Albert Hall (it's free) and be logged in when you try for tickets. It'll save vital seconds.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I logged in and I'm in a queue, but there's 20 mins to go until tickets go on sale. Anybody know how this works? Am I going to have to come out of the queue and start over when the link goes live?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I can't afford to do this show on top of Meltdown unfortunately, but I'm glad they did pull through with the extra date. I'll save a space for someone who missed out on the Friday show!
    Royal Albert Hall is another ace venue. I saw The Cure there a couple of years back and yes, the whole 'arena' floor area was standing. Don't think it was cheap though, so if you're budgeting you can get something up top (like I did) and it's still not a bad view. I'm guessing it's probably better than being in the cheap seats for the O2 or Wembley.
    Hopefully it will prove a bit better for everyone trying to get tickets anyway. Good luck.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    531! uh oh. I imagine this is just to login mind, similar to the first queue at southbank

Quote Originally Posted by arsenic View Post
    to already get into the queue, go to https://www.royalalberthall.com/tick...ine-inch-nails and then click to the icon of your profile in the top right corner
    FUCK ME. I've been on this website for 2 hrs refreshing and I just get placed in a queue now... I'm confused. I started at 699 and the number is going down.
    What is this a queue for?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    My sister persuaded me that I should do this, been on the site refreshing since 8.15 or so and now suddenly I’m 742 in the queue. Definitely going to phone again