Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: 2018.06.24 - London, UK @ Royal Albert Hall

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sold
    Last edited by ukpirate; 05-25-2018 at 12:02 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ukpirate View Post
    2 floor standing tickets for sale - £130 for the pair + postage. Can't go due to having tickets for the Curętion25 event same night. Paper tickets in hand, ready to post out.
    @ukpirate : pm sent...

Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    My tickets came today woop woop

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If anybody is selling a ticket for this show, please PM me. I sent PMs to a bunch of people selling in the thread but no responses. My friend who is looking is short, so not interested in a GA floor ticket and something close-ish to the stage would be nice. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lowlight10 View Post
    If anybody is selling a ticket for this show, please PM me. I sent PMs to a bunch of people selling in the thread but no responses. My friend who is looking is short, so not interested in a GA floor ticket and something close-ish to the stage would be nice. Thanks!
    I pm'd you on this lowlight, have a ticket going.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    1x ticket to the Royal Albert Hall show available. K Stalls row 3. - TICKET SOLD
    Last edited by jhansynk; 06-03-2018 at 01:20 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If anyone is elling 1 or 2 tickets please email me adamdvideo@gmail.com would love to go!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm so curious what we're going to get for this show. It's such an iconic venue, I'm curious if the band will pull one or two surprises out the bag. But with this new stripped-down NIN, it could be anything!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldOnFire View Post
    I'm so curious what we're going to get for this show. It's such an iconic venue, I'm curious if the band will pull one or two surprises out the bag. But with this new stripped-down NIN, it could be anything!
    I'd gladly settle for any of the 3 Vegas nights lists. That's some variation they've got going at the minute

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi all. Going to struggle to make RFH gig on Friday so wondering if anyone is in a similar situation for RAH on Sunday and fancies a swap. I have 2 tickets in row FF of rear stalls, so decent seats in the front 1/3. As such, I'd prefer to do a swap for standing or stall tickets, not up in the Gods. I work 2 mins from RFH so can meet on Southbank during the week to swap tickets. This is my first post here so if you look on the FB event pages, you'll see my similarly-worded posts in case you want to ensure I'm not (too) dodgy. *Might* also have spares for MBV on the Saturday if anyone really wants their eardrums perforated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Selling 2 for Royal Albert Hall. Tickets are in Stalls J, Row 11. Paid £130/each, but will take 210 for the pair. Just looking for what I paid, or best offer. PM me here if you're interested. PayPal only.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    will be coming from Croatia for the show.
    Any of ya's interested in hanging around before/after... I'll be solo, so company would be appreciated and reimbursed with a good old beer