Thread: 2018.06.22 - London, UK @ Royal Festival Hall, Meltdown Festival

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

2018.06.22 - London, UK @ Royal Festival Hall, Meltdown Festival

They'll be issued soon! Patience!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tickets arrived in post yesterday! Excited now...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    *edit* sold
    Last edited by icklekitty; 06-21-2018 at 08:33 AM.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Anyone have an update on electronic tickets? I still haven't received mine and I am starting to worry because I won't have access to my e-mail and/or a printer in a few days once I leave. I am assuming I can just bring my confirmation number and the credit card I used to purchase the tickets to RFH the day of the show and they can print them off for me there, right?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    If I were you id email them or contact them on twitter, they seem quite responsive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    They emailed a while back “To prevent resale, we are going to post tickets and email e-tickets so that you receive them 7-10 days prior to each event.” so should be this Friday at the latest.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Yeah, I'll give it til the end of the week. If they don't show up by Friday, I'll shoot them a message. I don't take off until next Tuesday.

But with that said, I am officially on vacation now. Woot! Today was my last day of work for 3 weeks. Getting some last minute shit together this week before we leave.
    Hasn't really sunk in yet that I'll be in Europe (for the first time ever) next week. Kinda nervous!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    For those who have received tickets already - does it give show times? I'm keen to get my travel plans down, but beyond the 7:30 start I can't see anything. The support band didn't sound like my cup of tea so I'm hoping to hang around for beers on the bank. The BFI bar was shut the last time I passed that way, but hoping it might be back to normal now. Just over a week to go!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperstarPJ View Post
    They emailed a while back “To prevent resale, we are going to post tickets and email e-tickets so that you receive them 7-10 days prior to each event.” so should be this Friday at the latest.
    well the Placebo sow is this Saturday and I still don’t have tickets for that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Called the Southbank Centre to see where my e-Ticket is. Apparently they emailed it out on Monday. I still don't have it, but they said to let them know if I haven't received it by the weekend and they'll arrange for a ticket to be left at the box office for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    From the Meltdown/Southbank twitter accounts they say you can email them with your order number if you've not received your tickets and they'll send them (customer@southbankcentre.co.uk), or yeah worst case you can pick them up on the night.

icklekitty - I saw they told someone the last of the Placebo tickets were sent out yesterday so maybe worth emailing them.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Just in case it might be of interest to anyone else... BBC radio rock show presenter is doing an 'aftershow' thing, and presumably that's immediately after the Nine Inch Nails show:
    https://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/wh...ove-party-2018

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipRock View Post
    Just in case it might be of interest to anyone else... BBC radio rock show presenter is doing an 'aftershow' thing, and presumably that's immediately after the Nine Inch Nails show:
    Sweet, I was looking for something to do afterwards... I'm coming down to London alone, and I've never been before, so I was worried about finding somewhere to drink afterwards. This'll do nicely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Might pop my nose in to see what it's like, depending how much energy the train ride/gig takes out of me, sleep may become my priority

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperstarPJ View Post
    From the Meltdown/Southbank twitter accounts they say you can email them with your order number if you've not received your tickets and they'll send them (customer@southbankcentre.co.uk), or yeah worst case you can pick them up on the night.
    I just sent them an e-mail. I got an auto-response that said "We'll do our best to try and get back to you within 10 working days" lol... The show would have came and went by then. I guess if I don't get a response, I'll just have to cross my fingers at the box office next week. I mean, they can't deny me entry can they? I paid for my seats inside, it's not my fault they had some stupid rule to try and combat reselling that is fucking everyone over from getting their tickets on time.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    I just sent them an e-mail. I got an auto-response that said "We'll do our best to try and get back to you within 10 working days" lol... The show would have came and went by then. I guess if I don't get a response, I'll just have to cross my fingers at the box office next week. I mean, they can't deny me entry can they? I paid for my seats inside, it's not my fault they had some stupid rule to try and combat reselling that is fucking everyone over from getting their tickets on time.
    don't worry I'm still waiting for my tickets as well so you're definitely not alone (although I know of people who have already received their e-tickets).
    Keep us posted if you receive an answer to your email

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Update: Got my tickets. Customer service responded to me and re-sent them for me. All is well.
    If you still didn't get them, just shoot the above e-mail a message and they should send them out right away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Update: Got my tickets. Customer service responded to me and re-sent them for me. All is well.
    If you still didn't get them, just shoot the above e-mail a message and they should send them out right away.
    Just checked and they resent mine today too! Excellent, got everything together now... Just need to sort out a pre-show drinking hole. Anyone recommend anywhere good around the venue? Preferably with food too...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Yeah I'm still waiting for my tickets to show up too, but good to know their customer service team are helpful if I need to chase them. Plenty of time yet though.

Re: pre-show venues - there's so many places along the south bank there, but if I need food I'll be heading to the food market directly behind the RFH. Love that stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I emailed the Southbank Centre yesterday and they got back to me within a few hours and resent the email with the tickets so I have mine now :-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Re: pre-show venues - there's so many places along the south bank there, but if I need food I'll be heading to the food market directly behind the RFH. Love that stuff.
    Some folks over on the subreddit seem to be organising a fan meetup.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    There will be a pre-meet for the RFH show at Bar Topolski between 5pm and 7pm. It is largely for the people who do the EU/UK shows regularly (as it's the only time we are sure to see each other this time around) but anyone frmo ETS is welcome to join. It's a cheap bar with vegan options and happy hour discounts.

Drop me a PM if you'd like to come so that I can keep a vague idea of numbers. (There's a facebook event that I would invite you to but I don't add strangers as friends - HOWEVER, after the meetup, we will be friends!)

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fettdog View Post
    I emailed the Southbank Centre yesterday and they got back to me within a few hours and resent the email with the tickets so I have mine now :-)
    Still waiting. Emailed two days ago.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by witte View Post
    Still waiting. Emailed two days ago.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Call them if you can - I called on Wednesday, got straight through to the box office. The guy resent my tickets then and there and they were in my inbox 15 minutes later

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by houndington View Post
    Call them if you can - I called on Wednesday, got straight through to the box office. The guy resent my tickets then and there and they were in my inbox 15 minutes later
    I did and it worked. Got them...

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    There will be a pre-meet for the RFH show at Bar Topolski between 5pm and 7pm. It is largely for the people who do the EU/UK shows regularly (as it's the only time we are sure to see each other this time around) but anyone frmo ETS is welcome to join. It's a cheap bar with vegan options and happy hour discounts.

Drop me a PM if you'd like to come so that I can keep a vague idea of numbers. (There's a facebook event that I would invite you to but I don't add strangers as friends - HOWEVER, after the meetup, we will be friends!)
    Nice. My girlfriend and I might be interested in this. We have a pretty action packed few days planned, but would be nice to squeeze in a few drinks with some fellow NIN fans from the other side of the world before the show. Luckily this show is all seats, so no reason to queue up early and we can all take out sweet time getting to the venue.

Sunday's show on the other hand... see ya'll in the line bright and early for a rail spot!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    If anyone has a spare ticket a few rows from the stage give me a shout!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I received my tickets today, two days after contacting customer@southbankcentre.co.uk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Well having seen the playlists for all the 3 Vegas shows, I can honestly say I have no idea what to expect for this one. Can't believe it's less than a week away. Cool if Robert Smith makes an appearance though..

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by afors View Post
    Well having seen the playlists for all the 3 Vegas shows, I can honestly say I have no idea what to expect for this one.
    I haven't looked at a single setlist, as I want to be surprised. And I was worried they were going to be kind of static with 1 or 2 songs swapped out, but all that fear is gone now based on this statement. Now I'm excited for the 3 shows I'm about to attend. Anyone that looked at them, don't say anything else in this thread please, this is supposed to be a safe place for us to chat/look lol. I'm already pushing my luck by still coming to the tour section as it is now that it's started, but I simply cannot stay away from ETS, I am addicted!

Our show is next!

I fly out on the 19th, have an overnight stop in Montreal to visit my girlfriends sister, and then we catch a direct flight out to London on the 20th. We land in London at like 6:30am on the 21st. The hotel we booked wouldn't let us check in until 2:30, and I'm going to be exhausted from the flight and time zone change, so we booked ourselves a room at the airport yotel (where you can buy by the hour). Purchased 7 hrs there 7:30am-2:30pm in the hopes to get some sleep before having to go check in to our regular hotel later, lol. That's the week I have ahead of me.